• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.aliexpress.com

$20 jerseys, nobody can tell the difference. Nice quality and everything.
Damnnn. I buy a decent amount of stuff off aliexpress and did not see these before. I am not a jersey person unless at a game or at a viewing party with friends - so spending any real amount of money on authentic makes no sense for me.

These look pretty dope. Kawasaki one is cheapest at $13 lol. If I got one I'd buy a Stroman. He will probably be around longest. Also makes me sad thinking we did not get to see the StroShow in a game 7.

I want a hoody more. I'd wear that as part of my normal wardrobe.

The real question is: if you could go back in time and kill baby Caleb Humphreys of Blue Springs, Missouri, would you?

saw this on twitter lol

He is 6 foot 3. Long arms.

Warning: do NOT search his name on twitter. Poor kid is getting annihilated. Personal info and all out there.

DKdVYZp.jpg

Alucard

Banned
It's the morning after, and I'm good. Sports are entertainment. They'll break your heart for a day, but you've gotta wake up the day after and move on with truly important stuff.

Jays, thanks for making baseball more interesting than it's been in years for me. See you again next season from time to time.

gaming_noob

The Royals will fall short 2 years in a row and implode in 2016. Back to rebuilding for them. Go Mets!

I'm curious to see if the hot heads like Ventura and Volquez will clear benches...

still a small sample size. he's still likely to be good in the playoffs going forward, even if it hasn't happened in the past.

Exactly. Now, Price is maybe not worth the $30m+ AAV fo 7+ years that he's probably going to get, but that's because he's a 30 year old pitcher and pitchers decline/get hurt (not because he choked in a couple playoff starts). Unless you'e the Yankees, Dodgers, or Red Sox and can spend unlimited money

Although Price has been really really durable so maybe he's not an injury risk like most pitchers. But there's a lot of mileage on that arm

Sanjuro

Choking in the postseason doesn't effect the value for a high valued pitcher.

Succeeding in the postseason alters the price point of a moderately valued one.

Don't worry everyone David Price will turn into god incarnate for the team he plays for next year in the playoffs. Cubs hopefully.

The Jays can have Jason Hammel if they want though.

:lol Such a whiny post for me just asking for a video of it. Someone is sensitive.

I didn't see this last night because I went to bed, but LOL. There was absolutely nothing whiny about my post. It was a rational response to your request. I said I understood the desire to explain away the loss due to external factors, because I've been there, too.

Don't be a jerk, please.

Damnnn. I buy a decent amount of stuff off aliexpress and did not see these before. I am not a jersey person unless at a game or at a viewing party with friends - so spending any real amount of money on authentic makes no sense for me.

These look pretty dope. Kawasaki one is cheapest at $13 lol. If I got one I'd buy a Stroman. He will probably be around longest. Also makes me sad thinking we did not get to see the StroShow in a game 7.

I want a hoody more. I'd wear that as part of my normal wardrobe.

Seriously, I own three Royals jerseys all thanks to aliexpress. I love the team and have plenty of "authentic" gear like the hoody I'm wearing now or my cap, but for jerseys this is the way to roll.

1487470909034017196.jpg

I thought something was funny when Buck said as Price walked off the mound "And so David Price walks off into free agency with an 0-7 postseason record". As if DP's season was guaranteed to be over after this game. Because he left a 2 run game in the 7th.

Everything is made in Thailand or Indonesia or whatever, but the quality has held up on all of my jerseys perfectly. Just check the reviews on an individual seller and you are golden.

I don't think country of manufacturing matters too much. It's more material than workmanship I am concerned about.

Is it any different quality wise compared to authentic?

1487470909034017196.jpg

I thought something was funny when Buck said as Price walked off the mound "And so David Price walks off into free agency with an 0-7 postseason record". As if DP's season was guaranteed to be over after this game. Because he left a 2 run game in the 7th.

I really hope there isnt any fix fuckery going on. The last thing I want is for the Mets miracle season to be asterisked.

I don't think country of manufacturing matters too much. It's more material than workmanship I am concerned about.

Is it any different quality wise compared to authentic?

I'm sure if you are a clothes hound you might be able to notice a difference. The material is basically exactly the same, or damn close. Check the individual seller ratings and the pictures, because on some of them the font used for the names on the back looks a bit different. That wasn't an issue with mine, but I did see a few photos that looked off.

The bottom line is you are dropping $18-25 for a team jersey. I was perfectly happy getting multiple jerseys of my favorite players (in different colors) than dropping $100+ on a replica or $200+ on an authentic jersey.

I've worn mine to games and never had anyone notice the difference, if that's what you care about.

Beckx

Good run Blue Jays.

Did Fox really run a Royals v Mets graphics at some point last night before the game ended?

Pirates and Marlins swap minor league pitchers.

@Pirates
We have acquired RHP Trevor Williams from the @Marlins in exchange for RHP Richard Mitchell.

I'm sure if you are a clothes hound you might be able to notice a difference. The material is basically exactly the same, or damn close. Check the individual seller ratings and the pictures, because on some of them the font used for the names on the back looks a bit different. That wasn't an issue with mine, but I did see a few photos that looked off.

The bottom line is you are dropping $18-25 for a team jersey. I was perfectly happy getting multiple jerseys of my favorite players (in different colors) than dropping $100+ on a replica or $200+ on an authentic jersey.

I've worn mine to games and never had anyone notice the difference, if that's what you care about.

For that price, yeah I have no real right to complain.

I was just wondering about the stitching.

Good run Blue Jays.

Did Fox really run a Royals v Mets graphics at some point last night before the game ended?

Pirates and Marlins swap minor league pitchers.

They did. That, plus Buck's 0-7 comment, plus the reviewed Moose homerun should provide conspiracy theorists a ton of material going forward.

I still don't think the Moose shot was a legit homerun, but they reviewed it in NYC and didn't see enough to overturn it. It's one of those situations where whatever gets called on the field will likely stand.

Both teams played great last night. The two different makers were Lo Cain going first to home on a single, and the Blue Jays going 0-12 with runners in scoring position.

I'm glad we avoided a game seven Johnny Cueto outing...

Caja 117

They did. That, plus Buck's 0-7 comment, plus the reviewed Moose homerun should provide conspiracy theorists a ton of material going forward.

I still don't think the Moose shot was a legit homerun, but they reviewed it in NYC and didn't see enough to overturn it. It's one of those situations where whatever gets called on the field will likely stand.

Both teams played great last night. The two different makers were Lo Cain going first to home on a single, and the Blue Jays going 0-12 with runners in scoring position.

I'm glad we avoided a game seven Johnny Cueto outing...

KC would had being in big trouble if it went to game 7. got to give it to the Jays they didn't go away without a good fight.

Pakkidis

On the one had I am saddened that the Blue Jays lost :( On the other hand it means we won't have to listen to that god awful song on the radio anymore.

Syrinx

Paying or not paying a baseball player based on their postseason performance is a textbook example of putting the cart before the horse.

harSon

Banned
Marlins hired Jim Benedict from the Pirates. Dude was a big part of our ability to take formerly solid, but currently sub part pitchers - and revitalize their careers... effectively getting good pitching on the cheap. We'll see how big of an impact this has one our team :(

Pakkidis

Paying or not paying a baseball player based on their postseason performance is a textbook example of putting the cart before the horse.

Agreed. There is a big mentality in sports that you are only as good as your last performance. Blue Jays are in a really bad spot because the GM traded all their prospects away for this current team so now they have to make some really tough decisions on who to keep.

devilhawk

I have stood in those SRO spots. You absolutely can not reach that far into the field. You just can't. The overhead shot was conclusive and showed he caught it above the wall.

Not surprised the bottle throwing, baby hitting fans of Toronto are harassing good citizens of KC. It all starts with their attitudes on the field with whiners like Bautista ( Home run stare down balls that don't leave the yard... shit he better run), Donaldson (cries every time a pitcher dare throws inside and he's still pissed about Oakland meltdown last year), and Tulo (get ejected over a pitch down the middle brah).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom