• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

JambiBum

Per Brooks he's calling a good game but is not calling anything on the line.

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/pfxVB...gid_2017_10_03_minmlb_nyamlb_1/&prevDate=1003

Thanks for this. Couldn't remember the website.

Nothig can tell me it's a good game when Brett Boone can say "that strike to Castro was a good 2-3 inches outside" and then later the K zone show a clear strike 3 when the next pitch is a game tying homer.

K lets just ignore data cus it doesn't fit our narrative.

sangreal

mariano-rivera-grip-iooss3.jpg

probably closer to joba and phil than mo though

JambiBum

I clearly acknowledged that fact in my post. That call was on the catcher more than the ump because of where he was set up on the plate and how far he had to move. Was it technically a strike? Yes. However, the majority of umps aren't going to make that call because of how much the catcher had to move. It happens all the time. But anyway, time to move past that and focus on whats going on now.

boxter432

Was ball two a strike by the way? If so, that would be the second non strike out that was followed by a homer.

Yep, there's a green triangle in the zone against a lefty on the brooks tracker. Fuck this.

Big Blue

I clearly acknowledged that fact in my post. That call was on the catcher more than the ump because of where he was set up on the plate and how far he had to move. Was it technically a strike? Yes. However, the majority of umps are going to make that call because of how much the catcher had to move. It happens all the time. But anyway, time to move past that and focus on whats going on now.

It essentially obstructs the umps view. Umps make that call every time.

Tall4Life

Was ball two a strike by the way? If so, that would be the second non strike out that was followed by a homer.

Yep, there's a green triangle in the zone against a lefty on the brooks tracker. Fuck this.

Umps get slightly bad calls for both sides all the time. Chill out dude

Top Bottom