• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: MLG Anaheim Spring Championship 2013 - StarCraft II: HotS, LoL & CoD: Black Ops 2

Aaron

I didn't realize this was going on this weekend, but looking over the OP there hardly seems to be anyone of note attending. Hopefully there'll be some good matches to watch later this weekend.
I've already forgotten the few games I watched.

illusion thought he was so far ahead he could go mech and just auto win. For the most part he was correct. But sometimes DT's can just win games randomly.

Too bad about Incontrol but Illusion! Need to see more of him!

Happy about the results today. It was nice to see Mech in TvP and how terrible it is with the new Warp Prism harass potential lol.

Too bad Geoff didn't use it in his last match. GGs to all players. Nony had the biggest upset I believe with his over Hwangsin.

Also Jaedong has it easy with ZvZs all coming up for him.

Illusion has to play sOO lol but its TvZ for him from here.

Should be some entertaining matches.

SamuraiX-

Wow, some amazing games tomorrow already and it's only Round 3!

• HerO vs SeleCT
  • DeMusliM vs Suppy
  • Stats vs Dear
Here are the notable dropdowns from Rounds 1 and 2:
KW9ndTO.png

Also Jaedong has it easy with ZvZs all coming up for him.

Fixed. lol

It's his tournament to lose really.

jasonng

I haven't watched a starcraft match in months and all the sudden I'm hearing really loud cheers for incontrol? What the hell did I miss?

Mystery

I haven't watched a starcraft match in months and all the sudden I'm hearing really loud cheers for incontrol? What the hell did I miss?

It's his first time on the main stage in a long time, and he still has a fairly large fanbase. Most of his fans like him because of his personality, not his skill. He has a pretty nice comeback in game 2 of that series.

calder

Moonglade can't hang with Sound that's for sure

Switched over to the NASL stream... oh man I've missed NASL's great video quality. I've even missed Gretorp kinda fucking with Bitter lol

Moonglade can't hang with Sound that's for sure

Switched over to the NASL stream... oh man I've missed NASL's great video quality. I've even missed Gretorp kinda fucking with Bitter lol

NASL has been fun for this. Playing custom games during gaps last night was fun.

SamuraiX-

DeMu 2-0'd by Suppy... :(

Not all too surprising considering I've always felt that Suppy was about half a tier above DeMusliM.

Hope he'll be able to put up a good fight in the Losers Bracket.

Wunder

I don't understand the amount of vitriol and hatred coming from GAF. Nearly every thread just has pages of people shitting on players that range from random noname Korean to foreigner. Do you guys even like Starcraft?

profit

I don't understand the amount of vitriol and hatred coming from GAF. Nearly every thread just has pages of people shitting on players that range from random noname Korean to foreigner. Do you guys even like Starcraft?

I can get the hate for some players who keep banging their head against the wall over and over again (aka Huk), although I dont hate Huk myself. Fuck Protoss though!.

I dont get all the caster hate though.

Top Bottom