• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: MLG Anaheim Spring Championship 2013 - StarCraft II: HotS, LoL & CoD: Black Ops 2

SamuraiX-

I don't understand the amount of vitriol and hatred coming from GAF. Nearly every thread just has pages of people shitting on players that range from random noname Korean to foreigner. Do you guys even like Starcraft?

Sorry, Wondy. I just like trolling HuK. :p

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I can get the hate for some players who keep banging their head against the wall over and over again (aka Huk), although I dont hate Huk myself. Fuck Protoss though!.

I dont get all the caster hate though.

They taking the money away from the shitty players!

calder

Ouch, rough way to go for State

I don't understand the amount of vitriol and hatred coming from GAF. Nearly every thread just has pages of people shitting on players that range from random noname Korean to foreigner. Do you guys even like Starcraft?
If calling out that shittastic game 1 is 'hatred' then I'm fine being a hater, because that was some weak play. ;)

WARCOCK

Banned
The current MLG tournament is for amateur teams. NA LCS (pro players) starts in 2 hours.

But to answer your question, yes they're slightly better. Still miles away from the Asian scene.

Gambit, believe :,( (hahaha not looking to good ATM though)

calder

Catz is just nonplussed by the expo blocking, doesn't overreact to the zealots and void harass, and now has drops ready for his hydras. Catz is hilarious in matches like this, anything unconventional at all from his opponent is like a bonus for him.

profit

Wtf is this.... The twitch app cant find the mlg stream....

Edit: apperently logging out and back in fixed it. Weird

Syf

Banned
Wtf is this.... The twitch app cant find the mlg stream....

Edit: apperently logging out and back in fixed it. Weird
I remember Sundance saying that they aren't supporting mobile streams because ads don't play on them. I can't find the MLG streams on the app either.

profit

I remember Sundance saying that they aren't supporting mobile streams because ads don't play on them. I can't find the MLG streams on the app either.
Well thats pretty dissapointing. When I log out and in, the stream is available, but when it tries to load, its just a black screen.

Off to bed for me then I guess

calder

I believe it's also still true that the apps don't support subscriptions properly, which is why if you use the app to watch a stream that has the HD for subscribers only you used to be able to still see HD.

Greate game from Suppy, glad to see a game three but I hope Polt takes this in maximum trolling-Terran fashion, maybe some mines and then those devastating multi drops that just demoralize zergs

Amzin

Even though they're regarded as worse, I find the NA LCS to generally be more entertaining than the EU one (although I watch every match of both through VoDs). Depends on the teams somewhat though. TSM games are almost always fun regardless of if they're stomping or getting stomped.

calder

Well great I switch to cod for a few minutes and miss QXC doing something cool?!

Well I'm back for game 2, but hopefully this is quick as TubbyTheFat is coming up in C, I always want to see my WCS Canada peeps play

Booshka

Lol yeah after JD won I just switched to CoD. Not even sure why, but in small doses I like team fps.

Watching CoD as well, I'm wondering why the whole Jelly effect when you are weak can't be toggled off and turned into just some health bars that go down (pulse a bit when weak) then back up when you regen.

Experienced players don't need that nonsense on their screen, and having a smaller HUD element for HP would help immensely for competitive play.

calder

Dear's multitask is just too much here. And his decision making was solid, no mistakes for QXC to take advantage of

Mystery

Catz v TubbytheFat game 1 was about an hour long. Pretty funny game.... swarm hosts + infestors are OP.

Edit: And in game 2, he goes 4 hatch before pool.

Top Bottom