• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

As per the startling list of upcoming main events I posted earlier, why don't we just make a single OT for the upcoming stream of garbage shows?

edit: omg
-Former UFC heavyweight Cheick Kongo has been signed by Bellator and will be debuting next month in the company's fall heavyweight tournament.

As per the startling list of upcoming main events I posted earlier, why don't we just make a single OT for the upcoming stream of garbage shows?

I think the way we've been doing it is fine, keep it in our OT if it's a regular old free TV show, but for PPVs, big Fox shows and ones like the first FS1 show, make separate OTs for them.

And I think "we don't even like MMA anymore" is a tad too cynical.

VoxPop

edit: omg
-Former UFC heavyweight Cheick Kongo has been signed by Bellator and will be debuting next month in the company's fall heavyweight tournament.

Amazing news. Only problem is Bellator HWs are complete garbage at the moment.

Fedor Kongo + Shogun Rampage 2 for next PPV, make it happen Bjorn.

Heel

I agree with poly. I'll be damned if you jaded hangers-on set the tone for the new thread with a whiny-ass title. Move on and make way for the return of #TeamPositive, playboys.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
from the 2nd camera both looked legal to me. the second definitely hit face, but only after connecting to chest/shoulder (does that make it illegal?)

dream

Holy shit that's Renzo levels of fakery. Look at how the white guy pops up and bounces around with a spring in his step and a song in his heart once the ref says the fight is over.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Holy shit that's Renzo levels of fakery. Look at how the white guy pops up and bounces around with a spring in his step and a song in his heart once the ref says the fight is over.

kos would be proud.

ShaneB

I agree with poly. I'll be damned if you jaded hangers-on set the tone for the new thread with a whiny-ass title. Move on and make way for the return of #TeamPositive, playboys.

right-here-bro.gif

dream

god damn pauly defending the amateurism and general poor skill level of the super bowl of mixed martial arts.

this is the only professional sport where joes off the street compete on PPV.

Excellent description of this joe's appearance friend.

hXIqrk9.jpg

god damn pauly defending the amateurism and general poor skill level of the super bowl of mixed martial arts.

Zak Cummings was in last season of TUF and is 16-3 professionally. Not a joe off the street and this is not a PPV, it's the prelims for a free show.

ShaneB

Yes, because every other sport is full of scholars and high class citizens, gimme me a f'n break, and every game of the "insert your preferred sport here" season is a surefire entertaining match.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Yes, because every other sport is full of scholars and high class citizens, gimme me a f'n break.

who said anything about high character or educated athletes?

calling some of the joes competing in the UFC "athletes" would be stretching it. the skill level is so low that its sad. the sport is moving back into the primordial soup. shouldn't things be getting better since 2008 or 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom