• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

who said anything about high character or educated athletes?

calling some of the joes competing in the UFC "athletes" would be stretching it. the skill level is so low that its sad. the sport is moving back into the primordial soup. shouldn't things be getting better since 2008 or 2009?

So since I'm tired of arguing with you, please describe what a "skilled" fighter means to you.

who said anything about high character or educated athletes?

calling some of the joes competing in the UFC "athletes" would be stretching it. the skill level is so low that its sad. the sport is moving back into the primordial soup. shouldn't things be getting better since 2008 or 2009?

There are a couple that raise the bar pal.

Cain, GSP, Pettis, Aldo...these are freaks...

Inconceivable!

Nah, Aldo gasses in half a minute or less.

Aldo threw a right hand in his Edgar fight. That shot barely missed but the right hand was so outrageously fast...it showed all his potential.

Matter of fact I think Ive never seen a faster right hand in MMA pal. It really screwed with me...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You're going to get
1) Athletes too small to play pro football/basketball
2) College wrestlers who have no other pro sports opportunities after school
3) Brazilians not good enough to play soccer

The bar isn't very high

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
-Former UFC heavyweight Cheick Kongo has been signed by Bellator and will be debuting next month in the company's fall heavyweight tournament.

Kongo should easily be able to wall n' stall 29-28 himself into a fight against Volkov. Then it's a case of who uses their reach more effectively to pillow-jab their way to a 50-45 for the belt.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
RIP OT4, we hardly knew ye :'(

pour-one-out-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom