• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

muddream

Banned
1iUUEHGl.png

Perfect, no more wrinkles.

How many OP'S did she go thorugh for that look?

Brittney Palmer, honey, your look isnt perfect yet just now. Gotta operate some more baby.

If you pull it...you better use it!!!

She looks hopeless. I hope Arianny doesnt help her out by letting her into the Arab sex circle:"We will have a good time...AND make money darling!".
Makes me sick!

One of the dudes fighting tonight looks like a younger version of the pilot in Mad Max

iT8GSmRZe7Kip.JPG

EDIT: Trying to put my picks together for tonight. Usually I can go right down the list and pick out all the boosts but not a single fight is standing out for that tonight. A lot of pretty even match ups.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
So I just watched REC 3 and I... you know what, fuck it.

I've no idea what the producers of the movie were thinking with that kind of change in direction.

I'm actually all for Ben Askren in the UFC. Normally his style would annoy me but he SO good at it that to me its fascinating to watch. I just love seeing people try to overcome being blanketed (but none can). Askren vs GSP while on paper sounds like it'd be coma inducing, I think would be very interesting.

I actually hope Askren gets a title shot off the bat so GSP can jab him into a boredom-induced coma. And then I would like to see him get cut so he doesn't ruin the rest of the division.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I would be amused watching Dana promote Ben Askren only a year after calling him the most boring fighter on the planet. Make it happen, Joe Silver.

"When Ambien can't sleep, it takes Ben Askren." - Uncle Dana

Also you can tell in that pic that they both have their troll faces on.

ShaneB

I'm actually all for Ben Askren in the UFC. Normally his style would annoy me but he SO good at it that to me its fascinating to watch. I just love seeing people try to overcome being blanketed (but none can). Askren vs GSP while on paper sounds like it'd be coma inducing, I think would be very interesting.

Agreed, it's interesting because I want to know what the hell would happen.

Oh yeah Hendricks could be the worst matchup ever for him.

My prediction though: GSP loses the title to Hendricks, then fights Askren.

Oh yeah Hendricks could be the worst matchup ever for him.

My prediction though: GSP loses the title to Hendricks, then fights Askren.

GSP decisions Hendricks...then decisions Askren.

I believe the only fight GSP will lose is a superfight. He will be the supreme 170 king til he retires.

How about that?

Oh tonight: If you wanna make bucks just go with Varner, Rothwell, BArnetto and...PETTIS!
Good luck!

Heel

@mmarocks_pl: Bellator LHW champ A. Vegh tells us he's shoulder is fine but BFC made him sit out and matched Lawal vs Newton for the belt

Yo that sports entertainment.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Dear lord young lady. What have you done to yourself. Also why is Rogan's head bigger than everyone else's on that stage combined?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
How to make Ben Askren into an overrated can:

-Give him a shot against GSP, which he'll lose.
-Then have him fight Johny Hendricks, which he'll lose.
-Feed him to ADCC Maia, who will embarass him on the mat.

Which means an 0-3 record, cut, and "he was an overrated fraud from a B promotion who couldn't cut it in the big league" promo from Dana and UFC fanboys.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
This is MMA playboi, a sport where BJJ has a proven effectiveness of 0.1% at the highest level. Even ADCC Maia has seemed to embrace this when he fitched the Fitch.

..when...he as a bjj practitioner controled a wrestler using ..bjj? the fuck you sayin son?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
This is MMA playboi, a sport where BJJ has a proven effectiveness of 0.1% at the highest level. Even ADCC Maia has seemed to embrace this when he fitched the Fitch.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry...uh..im being serious..i should laugh harder

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*edi* I appologize good friend. In now way mean to be mean spirited. I hope i didn't offend you.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry...uh..im being serious..i should laugh harder

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You just Biff Tannen'd that line

updated the cans..

also it's too bad that young pettis is so fucking fragile. he's the new shogun and shit.

or maybe an mma version of mario lemieux

Courage

I've never seen MMA in my life, but can someone link me that gif of Dana White popping in and then popping out?

Top Bottom