• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Boogie

BOOGIE IS THE LAW AND ORDER OF OT3

1174330393_f.jpg

YOU WILL RESPECT MAH AUTHORI-TAY!

Quake1028

The rational pick is GSP over Conduit. You're just deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

Condit is my favorite fighter in the sport. I cannot be rational about it, even though I know you are right and slippery Georges will wrestlefuck him into bolivion.

Good mma friends (especially polyh3dron) I suggest considering staying out of this thread. Even though its not intended to be one its probably going to end up as a ban trap.

And on topic - Sorry Perosh, you don't get Hendo or Shogun but get ready for Ryan Jimmo!

Mir, I understand. He's an incredibly handsome dude. I mean if he was brother I would totally do him.
I can't believe there are incest and pedo lover defense forces on gaf...

Good mma friends (especially polyh3dron) I suggest considering staying out of this thread. Even though its not intended to be one its probably going to end up as a ban trap.
the group hurled a glass at her face, and taunted her and her friends with both anti-gay and racist epithets, including "faggots," "niggers" and "chicks with d*cks."
I suppose "he glassed me" jokes would be inappropriate.

Boogie

Condit is my favorite fighter in the sport. I cannot be rational about it, even though I know you are right and slippery Georges will wrestlefuck him into bolivion.

See, and that's fine. As long as you realize it's your heart and not your head making the pick in that fight. ;)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
oh snap, I just noticed that you can make out my name as well before the jumble. But still, only 171 posts in OT2. How far the might have fallen....

op_ivy 88, 0%

thought i was left out or obscured. feels good man

Someone told me to start looking at this.

No seriously.

One of my buddies got me into MMA around the time of UFC 52. Gave it a shot and been a fan ever since.

Went to all the Affliction shows (no seriously).

Also, I've seen Josh Barnett dance the robot. He also knows this fact.

I was supposedly around Kos' ranch a few days ago filming. This chick said he lived near her parents ranch. Which in country folk talk is somewhere closer or around 2K acres.

I enjoy this segment ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3YUyaG8Q9A&feature=player_detailpage#t=253s

I was supposedly around Kos' ranch a few days ago filming. This chick said he lived near her parents ranch. Which in country folk talk is somewhere closer or around 2K acres.

I still contend he hung out in my dorm room once. My roomate was a PA state champion wrestler and was on the college team and a lot of his wrestler buddies would hang out in our dorm and I remember a super dickish dude that looked exactly like Koscheck (who was a PA wrestler in college the same time I was in school) was there.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
It was always played up that Kos douchiness was a persona and not the real him. But every little anecdote out there points to him being a massive douche in reality.

I still contend he hung out in my dorm room once. My roomate was a PA state champion wrestler and was on the college team and a lot of his wrestler buddies would hang out in our dorm and I remember a super dickish dude that looked exactly like Koscheck (who was a PA wrestler in college the same time I was in school) was there.

Some guys I know train at his gym. Supposedly after GSP beat his ass he has been really cool with them. lol

Oh Heel, I object to Kenny KenFlo Florian being in the banner, he is never a topic of discussion and he's effectively retired as well.

Also Heel, at this point I would easily rank Bellator above Strikeforce in regards to not only talent level but accessibility as well. We get Viacom-sanctioned lamps that are iPad and iPhone compatible for fuck's sake.

Top Bottom