• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Labolas

TT2 is also a good one.

Darkstalkers Resurrection had a great one as well before it died.
Crying.gif

Panzon

I have unlocked Shinnok!

Story was pretty cool. Really loving this game and most characters are very likeable. Im havonga really ahrs time choosing a main though :(

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Lol jwong just lost to a random ermac. the guy had a mic and started giving him advice on how to play mk better.

Demoskinos

That sucks for kano players then, no high low mix ups, just block crouching all day against them kano players, think I'll try out grandmaster sub, he might fit my defensive playstyle more

Yeah, but also his knives? All mids as well. Which means you can really zone the shit out of someone. And if they try to get in? Air ball to knock them out of the air.

Yeah, the puke puddle would probably stay and it's not that bad of an idea even though it's disgusting, but the farting stuff HAS to go. He has potential as a Drunken Fist character so I really would like him to get a chance in future DLC/MKXI.

Uh, pretty sure you have that exactly backwards.

She choose Jax to die over Cassie at least from what I got from the ending.

Kano asks her who will die, she says Jax. Kano kills him.

EDIT:

Yep.

Oh thank God, I might had confused that. I though Kano did the opposite to fuck with her.

I'm glad I have enough koins to clear out the caves on my first runthrough because FUCK. THE. SPIDERS.

FUCK WHOEVER DECIDED TO ADD SPIDER JUMP SCARES

secondratesaint

Neo Member
Loving the game, but cheezy petes the amount of koins needed to klear out the entire tomb is preposterous!

Also, Klassic Reptile when? Its the only throwback skin I need. Hopefully it gets thrown in a free update a la klassic Sub-Zero.

Trickster

Have there been any word on NRS's progress on fixing online for pc? Game session drops and CTD's seem more common than ever, and their twitter have no mention anything except dlc or invasions...

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Have there been any word on NRS's progress on fixing online for pc? Game session drops and CTD's seem more common than ever, and their twitter have no mention anything except dlc or invasions...

They posted an update on Facebook, basically saying they're still working on the issues, and today Nvidia said they reproduced the King if the Hill CTD so hopefully fixes are inc.

Onemic

They posted an update on Facebook, basically saying they're still working on the issues, and today Nvidia said they reproduced the King if the Hill CTD so hopefully fixes are inc.

Nvidia users have far less issues than AMD users. Looks like AMD users are still fucked.

BigFwoosh

I don't think invasion days have challenges
It wasn't even showing that there was an invasion. I closed the game, rebooted the PS4, had to go in and out of factions several times. Then it finally said there was an invasion. The same thing happened to me during the last invasion. It's pretty damn frustrating.

How are you guys at fighting Shinnok-users?

His Necromancer variety seems to have decent zoning potential. Am I using that term right? I need a Baby's First FG Terminology manual.

RM8

So after playing a ton of MKX, I tried story mode for the first time. It's so cheesy and corny, lol, I wonder if I'll finish it eventually.

Sigmaah

So after playing a ton of MKX, I tried story mode for the first time. It's so cheesy and corny, lol, I wonder if I'll finish it eventually.

It's ridiculously corny bro, omfg that story was so ass lmfao! The action in it was fucking amazing tho. Other then that, corny shit.

OmegaDL50

Every new patch for the PC release seems to fix some issues but create more problems.

First it was the glitched Dead Woods, and now I can't record my combos in Practice.

It says "content has been deleted / or no longer exists"

It's bad enough we are two patches behind on the console versions.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I prefer quiet matches online. I hate being yelled at just for gaining the advantage for the first part of the match and then having the player not talk once he pulls off his string. It makes me not want to go online at all. Does every 16 year old own this game? :) When I was in the arcade it felt a lot different either way. Online matches are a mix between whoever wants to jump on the mic for no apparent reason or whoever hates losing a match.

NEO0MJ

Having a tough time cancelling moves from thunder god Raiden's chain-thunder attacks. Any tips, or is it just impossible?

Nemesis_

I remember back in the old school games that a Fan Lift would nerf the damage that a subsequent combo would do.

Is it the same deal with the new games?

Having a tough time cancelling moves from thunder god Raiden's chain-thunder attacks. Any tips, or is it just impossible?
You mean the ones where you have to hold the button down? If that's the case, you can buffer for the next move while holding the button.

Like back+3,2(hold),b,f+3 (release 2). Dial up the whole combo.

Same for the 4 part string. back+1,1,2,2(hold),b,f+3 (release 2). This one you can input the superman before or after the teleport.

Demoskinos

Mileena players... when do you put in the Up,Up,2 in Mileena's "Quick Taste" string? Is it directly after or is it at a specific part of the animation? I'm confused.

Top Bottom