• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most pissed you've ever been at a game?

Red UFO

Too many to remember but the "No Fighting in the War Room" level of MW1 on veteran pushed my blood pressure to dangerous levels.

I am a lot better than I used to be. I tend to swear a lot rather than get physically angry with controllers and walls.
Came to post exactly this. Much worse than the mile high club level.

Also the fucking dragon from Diddy Kong Racing. I find him super easy now but man I should not have been swearing that much at 8 years old.

PetrCobra

Will always be this....

Vzj1esa.png

Shouted at my mom
Shouted at friends
Shouted at it

hqdefault.jpg

I always thought this was terrible as well. Both of these gave me time ups in the games.

No matter how many times these get mentioned, I'll still never understand how anyone could have been stuck there for longer than a minute or two.

I only ever remember being angry at a game - to the point of quitting and never coming back, even - when it crashed and I didn't have a save close to that point in the game. The Wii Overlord spinoff game and the Wii version of Bully come to mind.

Carbonox

FIFA games piss me off the most. Every year. Same shit.

The latest though at being pissed off was this parkour course you have to do in a co-op mission in Assassin's Creed Unity. Shit is fucking broken when doing it on your own (hurr durr co-op mission and all that). Took me ages to do.

sephiroth7x

The only time I was genuinely that angry that I removed the disc and bit it was with a PS2 Football Manager Simulation game. I can't remember what it was called but it had you running a club but you could see it all in 3D. At the time, Champ Manager/Football Manager still didn't have its 3D engine etc and it felt great to talk to the agents face to face behind my desk.

Anyway, last game of the season, need a win or a draw to take the title. I had the best defense in the league (Conceding 11 goals in 37 matches) but my scoring was a bit off (40 in 37 matches, one of them was a 6-0 win) so I played a team on the last day who were bottom of the league. And despite my incredible defense, this team at the bottom of the league (Who had lost 10 games in a row) beat me 4-0. Incensed by this, I thought, no... not having this. Rebooted it, changed the team around a bit, tried another system that I had tried through the season and lost 4-0 again. I replayed it over 25 times and lost every game, no matter what formation, what system, what team... the last time I played it I lost 4-2.

I got so angry I launched into a massive tirade of swearing, opened the disc drive and bit into the disc and hit it with my remote. It then shattered on the floor...

Suffice to say, I stuck with Football Manager after that.......

Enco

MGS1 torture scene and final boss fight.

Dropped the game on the final fight and watched the ending online. Aint nobody got time for that shit.

Chabbles

A game hasn't really pissed me off in years, until i got to chapter 10 in TEW afew weeks back. all those one hit kills and replays.. such a smooth ride up until that mind fuck. Having said that, it was an amazing chapter in every other aspect.

Mr.Pig

In dino dinis goal! The cpu would defeat you with unsaveable heel volleys. Thats the closest Ive been to throwing my joystick against the wall. #retrorage

zruben

Banned
Ok I just played Smash Tour for the first time in my life against 3 CPU's...
fucking bullshit. I officially hate that mode.

And that made me remember something else:
playing THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME against the CPU's is also the biggest bullshit in the universe.

Top Bottom