• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Motorola RAZR |OT| Now With More Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirty

Banned
i love the actv. my phone was always too big to carry during workouts. loved apps like endomondo to monitor my gps, calories, etc but i always went for my sansa clip instead due to it's smaller size. the actv answers this issue for me.

Blackhead

Redarse
Copernicus said:
No ICS on the Activ, no sale buddy!
Haha. My Sony Liveview is languishing in a drawer, I couldn't find anybody to buy it :/
I felt too guilty during my attempt to sell it
. I do have money reserved for the Metawatch though. I really want a device that works

andycapps

Copernicus said:
Hmm...here I thought the guys at moto were just hanging out.

Yeah after this I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Xoom with much better specs and lower price point.

Edit: LOL SO HAPPY

888042ef-adf7-4b29-9867-7382efc12747.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Would love to hear what MotoActiv thinks are my powerjams.

kehs

Banned
Price isn't too bad it has a built in heart monitor. If it's any good it's worth it since people pay like 80-150 for those things.

"I’d like to introduce you to the best smartphone on the planet today: the Droid RAZR by Motorola."
lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I constantly forget the Droid was the worlds thinnest qwerty slider.
Moto can do thin.

Oozer3993

gcubed said:
there goes that cheaper xoom

"The original Xoom was a good product, but our customers told us it had one significant flaw. It was too cheap. The Xoom 2 will be released on November 22nd, for $1200."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Third times the charm for the lapdock?

bedlamite said:
"The most powerful smartphone on the planet"

yeah, until tomorrow's Google/Samsung conference heh

This is all starting to sound like the PC warz again.

In my phone I'm not really concerned with stats unless the software out there asks to be pushed. Until we're struggling to run some slick software I think I will not pay attention to much of the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom