• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Facebook friends list is complete crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Wow, bump.

I have about two hundred friends that I have added just in case I ever need to contact them again. But I finally got fed up with the asinine stuff everyone was posting, so I went down one day and just blocked everything coming from all but like, 30 of them.

I have about 90-100 friends but I don't care anymore, I rarely go on that site these days, I'm waiting for the next one to bandwagon on.
I have about 7-10 close friends on there and I stopped adding random people, although the thing that still amazes me is when people add me that I knew from 8th grade or middle school and haven't seen for like 6 yrs, kinda thought people forget, guess not.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
friskykillface said:
although the thing that still amazes me is when people add me that I knew from 8th grade or middle school and haven't seen for like 6 yrs, kinda thought people forget, guess not.
Me personally? I stopped talking to those people for a reason. I really don't care to hear from my entire senior class, I didn't like most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom