• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My johnson keeps touching the American toilet waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Dot

Banned
13 pages worth of posts on a thread about a guy's dick being splashed by toiled water.

congrats GAF, you've reached a new record, or low.

LoveCake

No wonder California's running out of water.

What a waste.

This is what i have thought after reading through this just now.

Guys, I swear I'm not tying to brag.
Look how high this shit is......
Picture+031.jpg

How is this not a problem for most of you!! It's got nothing to do with size!

What is it like when it flushes? there doesn't look like there is enough room for the flush water.

i think it's hilarious that you are so sheltered that you think a country as large as the us spanning over 300 million people somehow has a standardized water height in toilets

Falcs

Banned
i think it's hilarious that you are so sheltered that you think a country as large as the us spanning over 300 million people somehow has a standardized water height in toilets

Well I've been to 13 different US cities all across the states and I had the same problem in all of them.

Peru

It's definitely true that the US, as a general rule, has a culture for higher water level in toilets than in Europe.

Apt101

Next time just swing that monster into the side of the bowl and break off a chunk, let some of the water run out first. Or do the hover move in which you hold onto the stall door and balance with your feet pressed against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom