• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
I lucked out and met a casual pegasister yesterday. She bought a Rarity toy. I picked it up and mentioned "I love her." She mentioned her daughter watches it because she makes her. When I asked what her favorite was, she said "the one who can fly", "the one who thinks she's the fastest". Yeah, if you don't know the name Rainbow Dash, I'm not going to mention my favorite is the one who's only been in 4 episodes.

Owlowiscious?

judhudson

Sigh...seeing all these plushes just makes me wish we could get an official supplier that does just as well, at a price we all could afford :(

McNum

Some pages back, I posted my Applejack drawing, to show I was learning to draw. Hosted on my free Dropbox. Needless to say; that is not a viable solution in the long term. So I became a deviant. On deviantArt that is.

To celebrate, here's my newest drawing:
I call it Rude Awakening.

So swing on by and say hi, if you can. More feedback and criticism is always welcome. And yes, the Applejack drawing is there too in a bigger version than the one in this thread.

Official merchandise is never this good!

68649_565333966814183_111737160_n.jpg

Correct

Wow, would you look at that. It's Scootaloo moving fast along the ground on a board like she's supposed to.

Good to know some artists get it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Scootaloo has been flying more this season. Well, maybe not flying, but she's been doing more with her wings than just hovering in her S3 appearances.

Scootaloo scoots on the ground on a board/some wheels using her wings to propel. She is the only character who does this. Why would you want to remove what makes her special? (which misses the point of cutie marks ie "what makes them different from every other pony")

I dread the day when the writers strip the poor girl of all her uniqueness and make her into a cookie cutter RD clone who is the same as any other pegasus.

I can only hope they are aware of and respect Lauren's vision.

She needs a character arc where she overcomes her desire to be like Rainbow Dash, and instead becomes comfortable being herself.

LuffyZoro

Oh, I just want to say that I got the first issue of the comic recently, and it is awesome. The art, the writing, everything. Do not hesitate to buy.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Scootaloo scoots on the ground on a board/some wheels using her wings to propel. She is the only character who does this. Why would you want to remove what makes her special? (which misses the point of cutie marks ie "what makes them different from every other pony")

I dread the day when the writers strip the poor girl of all her uniqueness and make her into a cookie cutter RD clone who is the same as any other pegasus.

I can only hope they are aware of and respect Lauren's vision.

She needs a character arc where she overcomes her desire to be like Rainbow Dash, and instead becomes comfortable being herself.

Giving her the ability to fly would not change that. And to be fair, we know Scootaloo looks up to Rainbow Dash, but she's never said she want's to be like her. You don't see Scootaloo saying she wants to be a Wonderbolt. There is a difference.

Giving her the ability to fly would not change that. And to be fair, we know Scootaloo looks up to Rainbow Dash, but she's never said she want's to be like her. You don't see Scootaloo saying she wants to be a Wonderbolt. There is a difference.

Why would she ride a scooter if she could fly? It would certainly change it.

Also: Doesn't want to be like Rainbow Dash, really?

Rainbow+Scoot.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Why would she ride a scooter if she could fly? It would certainly change it.

Also: Doesn't want to be like Rainbow Dash, really?

Rainbow+Scoot.jpg

I've worn Spock ears. Doesn't mean I want to be Spock.

And new page. I've posted it before, but it's adorable, and it's almost winter.

Who wants some bits?

These were apparently the result of a Kickstarter campaign.

Those are pretty cool looking, even though I'm not a coin guy.

So I'm nearly done catching up on images with Derpibooru. Just weeded through about 4 gigs worth of duplicates. So I'm just going to pick a random directory and then press Control+M in Ifranview to pick a random picture whenever I make a post here. Or if we're doing theme pages I'll just go along and pick a random picture or pictures.

BAM

And all we did in the first year of sculpting class in my fine arts college was a fucking giant feet of Michelangelo's David and some metal signs with one of the worst teachers ever :(

I would have killed for a sculpting class that would let you do anything you wanted and had a better teacher, for gods sake she went every time during class to take 1 hour coffee/smoke breaks and one time a girl was seriously injured in the head because the teacher was no where to be seen (and from what Ive heard, even with all classes every year giving her negative reviews, she still there teaching becuase she has friends in high places inside the university SMH). And supposedly where are the best public Fine Art's college in the world lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom