• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things".

LuffyZoro

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things".

“When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

akira28

“When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

that ain't n the bible! - 1 Corinthians 13:11

Anyway, scoot will grow up and eventually realize that a skateboard can't survive really high-V aileron roll turns, let alone a proper Immelmann. She'll have to let it go.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
1354987525731kxbm0.gif

that ain't n the bible! - 1 Corinthians 13:11

Anyway, scoot will grow up and eventually realize that a skateboard can't survive really high-V aileron roll turns, let alone a proper Immelmann. She'll have to let it go.

It's C.S. Lewis, it may as well be biblical.

Food for thought. Especially 1 and 3

So "fans" are starting to do that with season 3?
I thought this inevitable thing would happen at the middle of season 2 to be honest.

I still hope its only a minority here doing that though, you can see how they are still trying to make a great show for everybody but some people are just looking for little things to say the show has jumped already the shark and many stupid things like that.

Its going to be sad if the show is "killed" by its "fans" critizising every nook and cranny of each episode, and making writters and artists ged up, instead of ending with a real ending in a high note.
Hope this doesnt happen though, I know that the majority of people are not like that, and try to have fun watching it every week like any other normal or cartoon series, if the episode is bad or mediocre they will tell it and tell also why, and the same if its good and have lots of fun with it.

LuffyZoro

So "fans" are starting to do that with season 3?
I thought this inevitable thing would happen at the middle of season 2 to be honest.

I still hope its only a minority here doing that though, you can see how they are still trying to make a great show for everybody but some people are just looking for little things to say the show has jumped already the shark and many stupid things like that.

Its going to be sad if the show is "killed" by its "fans" critizising every nook and cranny of each episode, and making writters and artists ged up, instead of ending with a real ending in a high note.
Hope this doesnt happen though, I know that the majority of people are not like that, and try to have fun watching it every week like any other normal or cartoon series, if the episode is bad or mediocre they will tell it and tell also why, and the same if its good and have lots of fun with it.

There is a certain large furred dog who has that point of view.

There is a certain large furred dog who has that point of view.

Hahahaha, i know i know. Its his opinion and all but I really dont undertsnad how he can say "it has jumped the shark" thats a pretty harsh thing to say to a series, and I usually use it when they do something very wrong, and thats not something MLP has come near.

BTW Im spanish and havent understand a thing of that somebrero comic strip lol

As much as I like Scoots and her cute confessions at the end (which YES they showed her with tears/EMOTIONS there too!) I felt worse for Sweetie. Poor thing was Drenched on day two, and smiling away, while pulling that fucking cart.

Again. I hate Rarity even more. Not that I need another reason.

Applejack was nice with Appral Broom, and Rainbow was Rainbow (and I knew they would have her snore eventually) I see why Scoots likes her. At least she has an older sister now, even though her parents are dead or something.

One thing I didn't understand, The Water from the falls came from what seemed like a natural cloud formation, but was colored like a rainbow. I may be thinking this over far too much, but how did the water separate into different colors of the spectrum? Just a silly thing to note. I did notice an animation flub, but forgot where.. I'll remember eventually.

I'll give this high marks, as I wasn't expecting anything out of it really.

Oh, and at Link Man... Stop giving the Owl ideas. It has enough on its own... AND I FOR ONE am getting tired of cleaning those Owl traps out!!!

Orcastar

if luna can enter dreams, why was she jealous of everyone sleeping during the night and being awake during the day

Because she worked hard to make the stars in the night sky look all beautiful but ponies would rather escape the night to their own dreams instead of appreciating her hard work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom