• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony product first to go out of stock at Hasbro Comic-Con booth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritz

hasbro-integrity-toys-hollywood-jem-comic-con-2012-sdcc-exclusive-003.jpg

Is that the official jem doll? That's actually pretty fucking impressive. I'd consider buying it if it was a Priss/Blade Runner doll and I don't even collect stuff.

Not all My Little Pony fans are pedophiles, but all pedophiles are My Little Pony fans.

I have no idea why anyone would willingly associate themselves in a fandom that includes child predators and sexually-stunted manchildren. It's absolutely vile.

Not all My Little Pony fans are pedophiles, but all pedophiles are My Little Pony fans.

I have no idea why anyone would willingly associate themselves in a fandom that includes child predators and sexually-stunted manchildren. It's absolutely vile.

1) Citation needed.

2) Most fan-bases include those types. Hell, talk about manchildren on a forum for gaming.

Ferrio

Banned

You know, I'm not a fan of the pony stuff... but that's a pretty fucking stupid statement.

That's what they say about Star Trek fandom too. In fact, there was some article about some police officer saying that majority of the Pedos they capture has Trek memorabilia in their residence.

No joke.

hasbro-integrity-toys-hollywood-jem-comic-con-2012-sdcc-exclusive-003.jpg

Is that the official jem doll? That's actually pretty fucking impressing. I'd consider buying it if it was a Priss/Blade Runner doll and I don't collect dolls or figurines of any sorts.

my girlfriend just had a hemorrhage when I showed her that. she doesn't collect stuff but that might just sway her.

I wonder if the fans really like the show or just going out of their way to be different and creep people out. I mean I have no problem if you like the show, but some of the behaviors of these fans go a little far, imo.

commedieu

Banned
I don't mean to offend anyone's tastes by the way, i'm just sick of those fucking ponies. I hear that other cartoons like adventure time and regular show are also funny and that's fine with me because the fans are not shoving it in my face with avatars, photoshops, crossovers and obscure references. If you say you don't like the show or having it shoved down your throat you are then accused of being narrow minded and ignorant.

On GAF it's not too bad but outside of these walls is a very different place.

I love die antwoord.

just made this.
i3C48YiGzWxYV.jpg

I wonder if the fans really like the show or just going out of their way to be different and creep people out. I mean I have no problem if you like the show, but some of the behaviors of these fans go a little far, imo.

They all like the show, but some of them definitely broadcast it as loud as they can because they realize how much it pisses people off.

SmithnCo

Holy vitrol, Batman.

D-Stubbs

I don't mean to offend anyone's tastes by the way, i'm just sick of those fucking ponies. I hear that other cartoons like adventure time and regular show are also funny and that's fine with me because the fans are not shoving it in my face with avatars, photoshops, crossovers and obscure references. If you say you don't like the show or having it shoved down your throat you are then accused of being narrow minded and ignorant.

On GAF it's not too bad but outside of these walls is a very different place.
Pretty much how I feel. I don't care if people like the show or not but some fans have to constantly remind everyone how big a brony they are. That's when it starts to get annoying. I think we can all agree some fans need to tone it back a bit. You like My Little Pony, we get it.

Pretty much how I feel. I don't care if people like the show or not but some fans have to constantly remind everyone how big a brony they are. That's when it starts to get annoying. I think we can all agree some fans need to tone it back a bit. You like My Little Pony, we get it.

LOL, this is how nerds feels about sports fans pretty much.

I would have bought it...........to resell, lots of stuff at conventions usually go for money and since my little pony has a huge fan base, it'll be huge D:

And yeah if you want to call me a dick and douche for doing that, I don't care :p

No sound wave figure there :( smh

Heh, dem ponies aren't so bad, i've seen some episodes and they are ok, I've seen worse cartoons

Negator

Is this guy serious? :lol

Switters

It's not the cartoon. It's a great kids show. It's the rabidly vocal minority that sloughs through the internet from the ghettos of retarded boyhood and spews forth like a great weeping cyst of unmanliness.

I dislike that.

GAF Bros are cool though. They keeps it real.

SHAZOOM

That new show is that good. Seriously, one the best toy shows ever produced.

<--- Not a Brony, but worked at Hasbro and Hasbro toy shows in the past.

Since they have it on Netflix, my son and I have watched a couple episodes and its a really good show.

Just like everything else in the world, its the fanatical fanbases (Bronies, Twilighters, Radical pick-your-religious-affiliations) that tend to make things less accessible for those outside of said rabid fanbase.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
It's not the cartoon. It's a great kids show. It's the rabidly vocal minority that sloughs through the internet from the ghettos of retarded boyhood and spews forth like a great weeping cyst of unmanliness.

I dislike that.

GAF Bros are cool though. They keeps it real.

Damn straight. Over in our cozy, safe ramshackle OT Community thread, we're totally self-policing and all that.

At least, I think we are.

Huh, come to think of it, we haven't tarred and/or feathered anyone for unneccessary pony in a long, long time.

Xzeon's the new King of Ponies, right? Get him over here and lay down some "justice".

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I've watched an episode and it's not exceptional in any way. It's the same humor as every other cartoon produced in the last 10 years.

Yeah, I tried to give it a shot and it's boring as shit.

If you're going to watch a children's cartoon, which I have no problem with and do on occasion, at least don't waste your time on a terrible one.

Dresden

sup brony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom