• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Nintendo Thread: Mii Nintendo, U Nintendo, Wii Nintendo

azyless

Ugh this service is so disappointing. I've got 150 gold coins expiring at the end of the month and nothing to spend them on really.

Shiggy

2 days of miitomo quests is pretty cheap
gold coins is based on actual money

The last time I used Miitomo, the compensation which I demanded for using that crappy app was much higher than some wallpaper. Without Picross and Wario Wäre I would've deleted it as fast as Mario Run.

Then again, you get more coins than you can use just by doing the weekly website missions.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Tossed $35 in eShop credit in my account for Rhythm Heaven at its discounted price. Also bought Kamiko and wanted to buy Blaster Master but I ended up about a dollar short.

Why would anyone want "Starter Guides" when its literally only a fraction of a regular guide? It's especially egregious with the lack of digital manuals on Switch.

They really need to continuously offer actual game content (DLC) to purchase with gold coins. Not have stuff like Pikmin mission pack 2 expire.

I'm hoping they put up all the Pikmin DLC up for Gold Coins.

Phoenixus

I really hope there'll be Switch themes as rewards when they finally get round to making them, this service as a whole is so disappointing. :/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Imagine if we could get the BotW DLC, either a discount or each of those packs.

....that's probably not gonna happen, or at least for a looonnngggg time like with the MK8 DLC.

Just give us the Kirby Anniversary Theme dang it.
Seriously, the 3DS themes have probably been the best part, & I want to get that Kirby one to add to my rotation.

zroid

Banned
I rather like the Link Mario Kart WP, unfortunately the calendar kind of ruins it (also, as someone said above, the cropping on the phone version is terrible)

still, will download

Anyone with some photoshop skills willing to edit the calendar off? I got the reward and love the art, I'd love to keep it on my desktop, but I don't want the calendar.

adroit

Is the calendar a weak attempt to build in obsolescence? Nintendo forbid you get more than a month of enjoyment out of your "reward".

Like charging coins for a demo (Culdcept Revolt) which can only be played a few times. What a bunch of Grinches and Scrooges they've got at Nintendo.

Shiggy

As I have lots of points expire every month, I bought the FE wallpaper for the group:

mkg_feesv_walpaper_10iesqy.jpg

mkg_feesv_walpaper_19bwsvm.jpg

Shiggy

I have 160 gold points expiring by the end of August. I guess I'm biting with the Short Films. Better than the Letter Box DLC.

Picross e3 and Picross e4 are both 40% off by the way (with platinum points). Definitely going for those two. Then I'm still missing e1, e2, and e5.

gaiages

Banned
I have 160 gold points expiring by the end of August. I guess I'm biting with the Short Films. Better than the Letter Box DLC.

Picross e3 and Picross e4 are both 40% off by the way (with platinum points). Definitely going for those two. Then I'm still missing e1, e2, and e5.

I hope we get those discounts in NA! I always love more Picross and cheap Picross is the best :p

Just reminded me I have to go and buy Birthright too, I got discount but haven't bought the game yet, lol. I mean I do have until the end of August, but I'll probably forget otherwise :p

kubus

The Pikmin short movies are so good!! If I didn't already own them on both systems, I'd get them again :<. The theme is mine though.

Pikmin is such a magnificent IP. I really hope Pikmin 4 will deliver.

Hope we get the Pikmin short films and Picross discounts in NA eventually.

Also just put all the Pikmin 3 DLC as Gold rewards.

They had Pack 2 for a while. It's insane they only offer one digital item per platform that you can outright get with gold coins (right now MK8 Pack 2 and the Yoshida theme).

nubbe

The Pikmin short movies are so good!! If I didn't already own them on both systems, I'd get them again :<. The theme is mine though.

Pikmin is such a magnificent IP. I really hope Pikmin 4 will deliver.

Pikmin don't get enough love

Top Bottom