• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My The Last Guardian Preorder was Cancelled on PSN... I'm just confused.

ethomaz

Banned
Can somebody help me to find why?

I received the money back to my wallet and the message says I can pre-order again if I want.

This is the first time that happens to me.

PetrCobra

Maybe you had it preordered for too long and some law prevents them from keeping your money for longer without delivering the thing you paid for? ...first thing that comes to mind, could be something similar.

Sony's been cancelling digital pre-orders of games that got delayed. The same happened to Uncharted 4 and FFXV.

Use that refund to get $15 back this month when you spend $100.

JP

Nope, it's normal.

I had refunds for both Uncharted 4 & No Man's Sky due to the delays and I'm currently awaiting the refund for the upcoming South Park : The Fractured but Whole.

any pre-ordered game that has a release date changed will be like the following

sony will send you an email (with links) telling you that the release date for your pre-order has changed, and you got two choices

-keep your pre-order
-cancel pre-order and get refund

in the case you didnt reply what you wanted to do, they will cancel it.

I'm actually waiting for the same thing to happen to me with South Park. They e-mailed me over a week ago asking if I wanted to cancel or keep (and that it would auto-cancel if I didn't respond). Still no refund.

Also, PS live chat support never seems to work for me.

I'm actually waiting for the same thing to happen to me with South Park. They e-mailed me over a week ago asking if I wanted to cancel or keep (and that it would auto-cancel if I didn't respond). Still no refund.

Also, PS live chat support never seems to work for me.

I contacted them, they put in a manual ticket for the refund, and gave me the usual 3-5 business days business. That was on Monday, so still nothing yet.

I contacted them, they put in a manual ticket for the refund, and gave me the usual 3-5 business days business. That was on Monday, so still nothing yet.
Since the chat never worked I called them last week, and they said the people in back who handle refunds were backed up, but to expect it this week. Almost Friday tho.

I clicked the email link to cancel it and refund, but they haven't done so yet. I still plan to get the game, but just want a physical copy.

I got an email telling me that because South Park got delayed to next year that they'd refund me.

Not like I can complain. I played Stick of Truth originally on my PC, played it again on PS4.

Now I'll simply take that money and put it on something else, then get SPFBW on Steam

I do like that they are doing this now. It's not as good as just letting you cancel the preorder at anytime, but it's something. Although the email they send you looks like something from a phishing scam. I was concerned my account would get hacked.

ethomaz

Banned
Sorry to live up the thread again.

I received the $60 back on my wallet but when I tried to preorder again it shows "download" instead "add chart".

It is on my download list.

I can't preorder again and the download gives error because it is not available yet.

What can I do? Like it happened bigode to somebody else? Until launch I will can buy it?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Its because that PewDiePie video has a couple million new pre orders coming in. You can't compete with that.

ethomaz

Banned
Whoops old thread. Yeah you may have to call support to get it sorted, best of luck
That is the only way?

I get my money back so it not all bad but I want to play the game at release (buy again).

I'm in Brasil but my PSN is US so the support is not a easy thing for me but I will try :D

Top Bottom