• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Black Friday flash sale (Infamous SS, Mordor, Transistor, Diablo 3, TEW)

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Transistor is soooo tempting. But I just know it's gonna be on PS+

But then again, supporting the Devs. Rrgh. I'm so conflicted.

It's a great little game. I know when it shows up on Plus next year I still won't regret buying it, and I paid full price.

Khronico

Bleh, no vita games. Only thing that looks enticing is Diablo 3 but I don't have the space for it atm. Really disappointing sale IMO.

NHale

Waiting to see EU Black Friday sales. If they are not at the same level I will buy Transistor and Shadows of Mordor. Maybe Diablo III as well. For an European this sales are something out of this world compared to retail Black Friday prices.

Amazon.co.uk Black Friday sale for Evil Within was 29.99 pounds which is ~47 USD...

Funny. That's how I got it.

Are you sure you are not thinking about The Crew?

I am not so sure transistor will be on plus. There are other candidates that are much more likely than that. For $8 it is already a steal. Fantastic game. One of those the best of the year.

ocean

Banned
I've spent US$98.96 since yesterday. I have US$1.95 in my wallet. What can I buy to hit US$100 and redeem the US$15 credit?

IconGrist

Are you sure? I'm in the US and I distinctly remember getting it from PS+. In any case, if I am remebering incorrectly it's still worth the 8 dollars.

Are you sure? I'm in the US and I distinctly remember getting it from PS+. In any case, if I am remebering incorrectly it's still worth the 8 dollars.

Maybe you got it in a sale with a PS+ discount attached. It's never featured on the Instant Game Collection.

JerkShep

Might buy Shadow of Mordor and Transistor. The sale last until December 1st right? Just to know how much time I have to buy the US code (European here)

Mengetsu

Transistor is excellent.

Don't listen to this guy, Transistor is excellent and well worth buying at that price.

Support the devs + female protags in games! Buy it NOW!

Exactly my thoughts. 8 fucking dollars. The same as a combo meal at some fast food restaurant.

SMH at how cheap some people can be

no.

Everyone buy Transistor. GotY. The devs deserve your money.

You just saved me!

*edit Gonna buy it and support the devs at that price.

Tempted to get Transistor...
Your all right. It's 8 bucks besides I have 15.00 free from the spend 100.00 deal last month. Will buy tomorrow when PS4 comes back in from repairs.

Dang. Came in expecting to be tempted by lots of good stuff but - nada. Maybe Transistor for GOTY voting purposes but I really hated Bastion so I'm not so sure...

HyperOne

Banned
Why exactly am I expected to pay and extra $15 for D3 just because I have the better system?

Sucks hard, because if the PS3 and PS4 prices had matched I would have sucked it up and bought it.

Was hoping something like Resonance of Fate would go on sale. Pretty crappy stuff for a Black Friday gig

That game is BEYOND EPIC. I could not recommend it enough, sale or not.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Like everyone else, I'd heartily recommend Transistor.

I'm vaguely tempted by Mordor...

FirmBizBws

Becomes baffled, curling up into a ball when confronted with three controller options.
This isn't really a bad flash sale, I mean Diablo 3 is $35 digitally and its the same price as amazon and gamestop's price. and the call of duty digital pro edition is $89 so you save a little there as well.

MLB is also at a great price point.

You may be able to get slightly better prices elsewhere, but nothing beats the convenience of a digital game.

Top Bottom