• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Black Friday flash sale (Infamous SS, Mordor, Transistor, Diablo 3, TEW)

i-Lo

So is the Canadian store also privy to the $15 return /$100 spent? I ask since I can't find the mention of it on the storefront and I thought that NA store was common to both nations.

Furthermore Shadow of Mordor is $34.99 and Diablo 3 UEE is $37.99 for PS4.

ocean

Banned
So is the Canadian store also privy to the $15 return /$100 spent? I ask since I can't find the mention of it on the storefront and I thought that NA store was common to both nations.

Showing cheaper for me. Bought both a while ago:

i0Xq59j.png

Edit: Just saw you were talking about Canadian PSN, my bad. The terms and conditions for the US$15 credit mention USA and Mexico, though Canada might get its own deal, don't know.

i-Lo

Showing cheaper for me. Bought both a while ago:

i0Xq59j.png

Edit: Just saw you were talking about Canadian PSN, my bad. The terms and conditions for the US$15 credit mention USA and Mexico, though Canada might get its own deal, don't know.

z9s9iyw.jpg

Could you be accessing the store from God's country?

duessano

Gaf, how is graphical difference between Diablo PS3 and PS4? In addition to being 15 bucks cheaper, I have a secondary controller for PS3, so I could have crazy co-op fun with my wife. Is the PS4 version worth extra cost?
It's worth the difference.

Wow...pretty horrible compared to past ps3 deals. You're giving away TLOU and GTA practicaly for free in bundles. No digital discounts? Destiny? Taxing ps4 ports? ps+????

Canadian store has always had the same spend x get x back as US so I don't imagine this would be different. Not sure though

andylsun

Transistor bought and looks really interesting.

Want infamous but will see if I can find it on disc for that price and will buy digital if not.

I couldn't buy on the Ps4 as it asked me to log into PSN but wouldn't pop up the keyboard, s ended up buying transistor on the web store

Does anyone know how the PS3 version of The Evil Within stacks up? I don't have a PS4, but I do have a PC, and eventually I could get it on that, but I don't really have the extra money for the PC version right now, but I do have credit on my PSN account that's been sitting there a while, and TEW is really the only PS3 flash sale game I'm interested in.

Chesskid1

Banned
man i really want to buy transistor for the story/atomsphere but the actual gameplay clips of it i've seen doesn't appeal to me at all, ugh.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
WTF no Vita games? I guess I'm saving my money than...

Heel

Just realized that buying PlayStation Plus through PSN will get me very close to $100 spent with everything I've already planned to purchase.

$34.99 - Destiny Expansion Pass
$5.99 - RESOGUN
$7.99 - Transistor
$49.99 - 12 months PlayStation Plus
---
$98.96

So with the $15 credit, I guess that's kind of like getting the discounted PlayStation Plus I've been waiting around for? Haha. Worth thinking about for people in the same boat. I'll wait around a few more days for a PS+ deal, though.

ricki42

What are the chances that Amazon will have a sale on PSN digital download codes? I think they had some last year, but I'm not sure how good they were.

Ricky_R

Mordor's been tempting me for a while now, but I'm not a fan of its battle system. Is the combat generally fun? How are the production values? Is the story nice? Performance?

Jeje, anything yall can give I'll appreciate it.

SpaceHorror

I picked up Shadow of Mordor for the PS4 and I may get Diablo before the sale ends.

Shame the regular edition of Destiny isn't on sale as I'd be mighty tempted. To hell with paying ten bucks less for the bundle edition.

Ledhead

I went way too hard. Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4 Seasons Pass, Borderlands Telltale game, and Sniper Elite 3....all to get that stupid 15$ credit haha. At least I already had 20$ credit on my account.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Weak sale. Stay losing, (console) digital.

This doesn't look like all that good of a deal to me tbh. I'd like to have seen PS+ discounts on top of these and DA:I at 49.99/44.99.

UrbanRats

is this shit region locked? i'm kind of interested in infamous at that price, but i'm in the EU (i do have a US account, which i used to buy Resident Evil 2 in the Ps3 days, but i don't know if it still works).

Or maybe i'll just wait for it to hit PSplus and play it then... i'm gonna have to do plus for Bloodborne anyway.

NHale

is this shit region locked? i'm kind of interested in infamous at that price, but i'm in the EU (i do have a US account, which i used to buy Resident Evil 2 in the Ps3 days, but i don't know if it still works).

Or maybe i'll just wait for it to hit PSplus and play it then... i'm gonna have to do plus for Bloodborne anyway.

Region free.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Evil Within ps4 for 29.99? Sold.

$24.99 on current gen at Best Buy. $20 with GCU.
$19.99 on last gen. $16 with GCU.
Every game is cheaper on disc except Transistor... because it never came out on disc.

graywolf323

wonder why the EA sports games will all be on sale cheaper for Xbox One and Fifa is the new Holiday Edition for the XBL sale while the regular one (for more) on PSN :-/

KAL2006

Banned
What is the quickest and easiest way to buy from US PSN for UK personal . I already have a US PSN account I just have never bought anything with it.

gogogow

What is the quickest and easiest way to buy from US PSN for UK personal . I already have a US PSN account I just have never bought anything with it.

1) Buy PSN card from Amazon.com (make a account with US billing address)
2) Add code to PSN account via the SEN browser store
3) Buy games

Sez

Buy PSN cards from amazon.con (us site). They sell 10us, 20us and 50us digital codes for that price. They deliver the code almost instantly.

ocean

Banned
Just realized that buying PlayStation Plus through PSN will get me very close to $100 spent with everything I've already planned to purchase.

$34.99 - Destiny Expansion Pass
$5.99 - RESOGUN
$7.99 - Transistor
$49.99 - 12 months PlayStation Plus
---
$98.96

So with the $15 credit, I guess that's kind of like getting the discounted PlayStation Plus I've been waiting around for? Haha. Worth thinking about for people in the same boat. I'll wait around a few more days for a PS+ deal, though.

I spent the exact same amount (US$98.96) by getting Destiny Expansion I, UFC, Diablo 3 and Shadow of Mordor. Still US$1.04 shy of getting that US$15 coupon :(

Hoo-doo

Banned
If I buy Diablo 3 on my US account, can I still play with my EU PSN ID in terms of servers and friends list? Or is it bound to the US account?

Sorry if I am blind and missed it but those prices in OP, do you need PS+ to get it that cheap? (To get Transistor for $9.99)

Also about Transistor, do you need to use the front or back touch screens when using remote play? Don't have tv hooked up and the moment, and if I did it would be uncomfortable. But I know from Watch Dogs I just can't play anything that requires the rear touch screen lol.

Top Bottom