• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Black Friday flash sale (Infamous SS, Mordor, Transistor, Diablo 3, TEW)

Jeevez

Think I might get Infamous, Transistor, Diablo and Shadow of Morder. Up in the great white north that totals $100.96, just enough to hit the spend deal. Being patient on games is paying off. I picked up a bunch of PS cards when target had 25% this fall. With that discount and the $15 cash back, I'll effectively only spend $60 on those 4 games.

Think I might get Infamous, Transistor, Diablo and Shadow of Morder. Up in the great white north that totals $100.96, just enough to hit the spend deal. Being patient on games is paying off. I picked up a bunch of PS cards when target had 25% this fall. With that discount and the $15 cash back, I'll effectively only spend $60 on those 4 games.

Those are 4 fantastic games.

.J.

Banned
Listen here, everyone vacillating over Mordor. I was initially upset that I paid $60 just a month ago, but when I thought about it, I don't regret it at all. It's an amazing game. It's definitely worth the $30.

Now, can anyone tell me if Diablo has been on sale prior to this? I'd like to get it at that price point, but I'm trying to save money for Christmas and school right now. If this is a super rare occurrence, I might jump, but if there's a good chance we'll see it on sale again, I will probably wait.

rapid32.5

should have waited for TEW but it was worth its price. the flash sale itself is mediocre. expected to see at least The Last of Us with a discount.

Gurish

Are you sure? I'm in the US and I distinctly remember getting it from PS+. In any case, if I am remebering incorrectly it's still worth the 8 dollars.

Maybe there was a minor discount for buying it at launch for Plus members?
I bet that's why you are confused.

Nothing for Vita so I'm a little disappointed. Still, some games I'd jump for if I had a PS4 right now instead of at some point in the distant-ish future.

How is Sniper Elite 3 for PS4? Graphically is it good/nice or does it look last gen? Play like the WW2 COD games at all?

(Repost from the rumor sale thread)

Ledhead

Evil Within worth a buy?

I would say so, especially at that price. I had fun with it, and fully intend another play through when I have the time. The story was kind of hit or miss, but the survival horror element + environment/enemy design were pretty solid

SRTtoZ

Hmm to pull the trigger on infamous or not...

I loved the first 2 games, bought SS a while back but traded it before really even getting into it because I wanted something else at the time...

quabba

I'm pretty happy with this sale. Grabbed the evil within and infamous.

Mordor, transistor and diablo also good pickups.

Would have been nice to see wolf on sale though.

lousy sale. i can pick up the superior physical versions of those games for less.

already got evil within and shadow of mordor ps4 for 25 each. and diablo 3 is still 29.99 at best buy .com

The fact that Mordor is $29.99.. Ugh

74DKMFM.gif

18-Volt

Gaf, how is graphical difference between Diablo PS3 and PS4? In addition to being 15 bucks cheaper, I have a secondary controller for PS3, so I could have crazy co-op fun with my wife. Is the PS4 version worth extra cost?

Strider

Great price for Infamous. I recommend that if you haven't played it yet.

I jumped on Transistor. Had money in my account already so at least I didn't have to add anything and that's a pretty low price.

There's been some games I've got off PS+ and loved so much I wish that I could still "buy" them anyway. It's unfortunate that there's no option to do so, short of letting your PS+ sub expire.

You kind of can do that. Just do a search for the game before the store updates and it should work. I've personally bought a few of the free titles that were on ps+.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I would bite on the sale but i don't qualify for the spend 100$ and get 15 dollar back offer, i bought COD:AW on the 4th this month so i'm fucked, oh well. Also PSN is catching up to steam if only a little.

Maximus.

Damn those are some good deals. I already got a few of those games in physical form for a bit more. I should have waited for Shadow of Mordor....oh well!

ocean

Banned
Dunno then. Although I'm pretty sure a few people on GAF were a few cents off a cash back deal beofre and still got it.

Hope it's true. I'm US$1.04 shy of hitting US$100 and with only US$1.95 on my account I'm unable to purchase basically anything since everything I see is either US$1.99 (more than I have) or US$0.99 (not enough for me to hit US$100).

It'd suck to be left out for less than a buck and a nickel :/

Top Bottom