• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Black Friday flash sale (Infamous SS, Mordor, Transistor, Diablo 3, TEW)

i-Jest

I picked up Shadow of Mordor for the PS4 and I may get Diablo before the sale ends.

Shame the regular edition of Destiny isn't on sale as I'd be mighty tempted. To hell with paying ten bucks less for the bundle edition.

I was really hoping the Digital Guardian Edition would be cheaper. Oh well. My friend is getting Shadow of Mordor and I'll hop on Transistor for that price. We'll be game sharing for sure.

Menaged

Great deals for me.
Got Diablo III and Infamous which I've been craving for.

To top it off I bought a PS+ subscription in order to get 15$ back.
It's been a while, so I need to ask - when buying the sub from the store, does it stack up automatically? Beacuse I didn't get a code or something like that...

TechJunk

Damn... there goes my Black Friday budget, $150 in one fell swoop.

Got Diablo III, Evil Within, Mordor and NHL 15 all for PS4. Super happy, but I also just picked up GTAV last week, when oh when am I going to find the time to play all these games?!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Seriously?!?! Nothing at all for Vita?

Why the hell am I still holding onto this thing. I wonder what kind of demand there is for the white gen 1 vita.

I'll probably snag Transistor. I would have gotten Diablo if it was 19.99 on PS4 also but since it's on a better system it's arbitrarily $20 bucks more. Suck it!

Fbh

Damn that's a REALLY nice Sale.
I'm so tempted to get Mordor, The Evil Within and Transistor.

Ughhh... why doesn't PSN Take international credit cards.. and why is the USD exchange so bad in my country right now T.T

Tevious

This sale sucks ass. I already bought Mordor and I'm not into sports games. I was really hoping some older stuff would go on sale like Wolfenstein: The New Order or Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, or maybe even Lords of the Fallen. Infamous: Second Son is going to be on PS+ soon enough, so no reason to get that.

SpaceHorror

Seriously?!?! Nothing at all for Vita?

Why the hell am I still holding onto this thing. I wonder what kind of demand there is for the white gen 1 vita.

I'll probably snag Transistor. I would have gotten Diablo if it was 19.99 on PS4 also but since it's on a better system it's arbitrarily $20 bucks more. Suck it!

I've been contemplating selling mine as well. Sony just not seeming to give a fuck anymore isn't helping. I can't believe not one vita game is for sale.

Also, as far as SoM is concerned I'm kinda disappointed in the play as you download feature. It reached the 4gb threshold and then let me play for 10 minutes before kicking me out to install more. That was over an hour ago. Is it because it's open world? If so why bother allowing the feature? The fact that my ps4s download speed is jumping all over the place as usual isn't helping.

At the current rate it'll be another hour before I can play more of it.

Vita is a PS+ and Remote Play machine. Don't even shop for games for it anymore. Which is fine for me, those 2 things are worth keeping it.

Yeah transistor is my goty far. Haven't played dragon age yet for reference. But that's the only game left for the year that I have to play. Also a fairly quick and easy plat for those that care. Such a good game and we'll worth the price.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Is Diablo III worth it @ $35? I wanted to hold out until it hit $30, but if it's worth the money I'd grab it now.

$29.99 at Best Buy. $24 with GCU.

DrewM1788

Im picking up mordor and TEW. Will a ps plus sub add towards the $100 spend deal? If so, I'll stack on another year to get the 15 credit.

Xion385

Damn, I bought Transistor, but I'm not sure how the promotion works. Is it running now, and if so does it apply to one $100 transaction or spread out to get $100?

sn00zer

This sale sucks ass. I already bought Mordor and I'm not into sports games. I was really hoping some older stuff would go on sale like Wolfenstein: The New Order or Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, or maybe even Lords of the Fallen. Infamous: Second Son is going to be on PS+ soon enough, so no reason to get that.

First Light is....not Second Son

Got Transistor! Thanks OP!
already got SoM for $25 on Amazon. And Sunset overdrive at BB for $32 after tax. My black Friday is complete!

ricki42

Damn, I bought Transistor, but I'm not sure how the promotion works. Is it running now, and if so does it apply to one $100 transaction or spread out to get $100?

It's the sum of all your PSN purchases between Nov. 25 and Dec. 2. So you have until Tuesday, and it can be several transactions that add up to $100.

Xion385

It's the sum of all your PSN purchases between Nov. 25 and Dec. 2. So you have until Tuesday, and it can be several transactions that add up to $100.
Sweet! Dragon Age, Diablo 3, and Transistor = $100.

I'll use the $15 for GTA V for later on.

cerulily

15255918294_03646675cc_z.jpg

• Borderlands Pre-Sequel (PS3) $39.99
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Digital Pro Edition (PS3/PS4) $89.99
  • Destiny Digital Guardian Edition (PS3/PS4) $79.99
  • Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3) $19.99
  • Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4) $34.99
  • FIFA 15 (PS3) $23.99
  • FIFA 15 (PS4) $34.99
  • inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) $19.99
  • Madden 15 (PS3) $23.99
  • Madden 15 (PS4) $35.99
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS3/PS4) $29.99
  • MLB 14 The Show (PS3/PS4) $19.99
  • NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution (PS3) $24.99
  • NHL15 (PS3) $23.99
  • NHL15 (PS4) $35.99
  • Sniper Elite 3 (PS3) $19.99
  • Sniper Elite 3 (PS4) $24.99
  • The Evil Within (PS3/PS4) $29.99
  • Transistor (PS4) $7.99
  • WWE 2K15 (PS3) $39.99

There's also a Movie/TV flash sale. You can find those deals in the link below
Blog Post

Edit:
There's also a spend $100 get $15 back promotion currently going on
af88b3e7-37a5-4027-a287-3ef583be84b7.jpg

So, so, so, so very frustrated i cannot find a stand alone digital OR physical TLOU:remastered on sale. What gives?

cerulily

If you actually visit the B/S/T thread, you will see someone selling it for $22 (digital code).

wow thanks for that! i messaged them immediately :D

Second son worth it at that price? what about transistor and mordor?

Second Son was great. I paid full price, and while it may not have had tonnes of side-content it was good. First Light is apparently coming as PSN+ so it might be a great time to jump in for a good price.

RexNovis

Banned
There's been some games I've got off PS+ and loved so much I wish that I could still "buy" them anyway. It's unfortunate that there's no option to do so, short of letting your PS+ sub expire.

I created a second PSN account to purchase PS+ I really loved. That way you can purchase them on the second acct without having to wait for your PS+ to expire. It's a great way to support the developers for making solid games.

RexNovis

Banned
If I buy Diablo 3 on my US account, can I still play with my EU PSN ID in terms of servers and friends list? Or is it bound to the US account?

As long as your PS4 is set as the primary PS4 for your US acct yes you can still play on your EU acct with all your EU PSN friends.

Muzy72

Banned
Why the fuck is there no Vita games?? I have $40 in my account reserved for DanganRonpa 1 and 2.

Whatever, bought Transistor.

biteren

snaged Transistor

dont know if i wanna jump on The Evil Within, i may go later to see if its still cheap and in stock in stores

Top Bottom