• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA - PSN Flash Sale (Aug. 21)

Thanks very much.

QUESTION

The Gladiator Begins DLC says PSP/Vita. But it says it cannot be downloaded from my Vita's download list.

Do I need a PS3 to transfer the DLC? Can you not just download the DLC directly to the Vita?

Personal Experience. Yes You need a PS3. Had to use mine to transfer it over.

I remember buying those two Sam & Max games in a PSN flash sale some months back. Except that time they were a dollar each, not five dollars.

shaowebb

Sold. But yeah, why does it have to be soooo moe?!

Honestly, if this game lost the moe and threw ALL its mechanics into a DBZ license it'd blow the roof off the FGC. Arcanas? Pfff...select how your character trained to get those things added to movesets. Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Increased Gravity, trained by teleporting aliens, traveled to future, Trained with Kami, Trained with Roshi, Trained with Crane Master...WHATEVER. It'd work just the same and it'd be AWESOME.

Man imagine grabbing Piccolo and selecting his training as under "King Kai". Suddenly Spirit Bombs and Kai-o-kins onto whatever his moveset would be.

The Arcana Heart fighting game system DESPERATELY needs used by ASW for some of their other ventures. Its really really needing to break into the eyes of more demographics. They are onto something.

Amani

Everyone's saying there's nothing here.

And I'm just sitting here downloading Accent Core, wondering how in the hell I don't already have it on my Vita. Or my PC speaking of which.

RedAssedApe

Banned
does the walking dead season 2 have some way of retaining your season 1 choices if you played on another platform. (i.e. witcher 3 were it asks you questions)

impact

Banned
why do people expect every sale to be like some black friday level deal lol

Why do you take my post as that when it clearly doesn't say that? ONE interesting deal is all I ask for, yet out of like 20 they couldn't even do that.

Mercenary Kings at $7 is like slapping people in the face for even checking this "sale" :lol

Tizoc

I was going to pull the trigger but it looks like I already own the PS3 version (PS+ IGC?). Not sure if upgrading to the PS4 is worth it.

PS3 ver. like performs terribly with screen tearing etc.
PS4 ver. would run a little smoother.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Why do you take my post as that when it clearly doesn't say that? ONE interesting deal is all I ask for, yet out of like 20 they couldn't even do that.

Mercenary Kings at $7 is like slapping people in the face for even checking this "sale" :lol

agree to disagree :p

but yeah...i guess offering discounts on stuff that was free from ps+ might rub some the wrong way

LaNaranja

Does LA Cops have local coop? I remember reading that the devs were thinking about patching it in at one point but I don't know if they ever did. If so I will totally pick it up.

Jo-El

I was hoping The Lego Movie would be $5 like it was last week during whatever sale xbox live had. Oh well, I guess I'll pass.

Kindekuma

Banned
Forgot to get MHFU when it was on sale last time, got it for $5 this time! So happy to pick up from my last save on my Vita.

Picked up Transistor this time around, it was on sale last month but I skipped on it due to being light on cash, picked it up this go around. I enjoyed Bastion so I expect to enjoy this as well. Other than that the sales the last few weeks on PSN have been pretty meh, hopefully things pick up around the holiday season, I just got a PS4 last month and I'm looking to add some meat to my library.

Is the story of Murdered Soul Suspect any good and worth checking out? Anytime I've seen footage from the game, I've actually been real interested in checking it out, but if it ends up just kinda being shit with the story, then that might turn me off.

schick85

Is the story of Murdered Soul Suspect any good and worth checking out? Anytime I've seen footage from the game, I've actually been real interested in checking it out, but if it ends up just kinda being shit with the story, then that might turn me off.
It's a pretty good murder mystery with quite a twist in the end. If you can get over the fedora, you're in for a treat.

ZoronMaro

Looks like I'll finally get some Telltale games, and I'll get Battle Fantasia cause why not.

Question about Arcana Heart, should I get it on the Vita or PS3? I pretty much never play online only on couch with friends, but...this will probably not be a game I play often with other people. How's it feel on the Vita, it's a four button game so it should be fine right?

Also how's Aaru's Awakening? I dig the art, but I know literally nothing about it, is it just a run-of-the-mill indie platformer?

Oyashiro

Is Rogue Legacy worth it? I've never played it.

Also, anyone know if that Walking Dead season 2 comes with all the episodes? It doesn't say "complete", so Im not sure.

RedAssedApe

Banned
does season 1 of twd have a big impact on how season 2 plays out? i played seaon 1 on ios

I'm really in the mood to play RE4 again but a PS4 version can't be too far away

i guess they could release it out of order...but that'd be kind of weird since they already announced they are doing RE2 remake

EulaCapra

Also, anyone know if that Walking Dead season 2 comes with all the episodes? It doesn't say "complete", so Im not sure.
I purchased it and it comes with "demo" along with the season pass unlock as two separate download and installs.

"Demo" in some games' cases means the very first level/chapter/episode are free.

It's a pretty intriguing story. The only two issues with it are the small stealth sections feel wicked tacked on and the game is pretty short. At that price it's well worth it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
almost tempted to double dip on Jackbox party pack so I can remoteplay it to the vita. that way we can play when we are away from home - eg visiting our parents etc. Unless xbox streaming can work over the internet?

I feel like if you're getting Murdered for the story, you're going to be real, real disappointed by the end.

The phrase "exposition dump" doesn't even begin to describe it.

Elixist

how about a sale on some resongun dlc or sound shapes dlc u jerkwads!@#2 , put me in as (another) hater for mercenary kings, an early access mistake for me for sure.

in the mood for some portable visual novel, for those who have played it, which one is better between Xblaze, Hakuoki, and Sweet Fuse. I know Hakuoki and Sweet Fuse are dating sim for girls, but they're cheap and I'll bite if the story and character are good enough.

Top Bottom