• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NAIAS / Detroit Auto Show 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Another leak I guess but nothing special.
1073079751835714849.jpg

2016 Buick Cascada

what is that a Vauxhall or whatever rebadge?

cajunator

Banned
I always looks forward to three motor shows every year. 1. Detroit 2. Geneva 3. Tokyo

These usually have the best debuts. There is a new ford GT supercar being unveiled very shortly and Im excited to see what it looks like!

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.

That looks great. Can't wait to find out more!
Edit: Chevy has a site up for Bolt!
http://m.chevrolet.com/culture/article/bolt-ev-concept-car.html

Increased EV and gas ranges, and it no longer requires premium gas. If the price is right that could represent a significant reduction in cost of ownership!

Model E. All I care about.

It's Model 3. I have a feeling we won't see anything about it this week. If Tesla shows anything new it'll more likely be the production version on Model X.

2Crisis

Real interested in what the 2016 Tacoma is rocking under the hood. That's gonna decide whether or not I pick one of those up.

Corgi

Banned
the titan looks REALLY similar to the f150 at a glance... or silverado. All these pickups have the same face these days.

And that GT is hot.

Q60 have to wait until 2016? Weak. Hope they go DCT instead of 8speed AT, but not holding my breath.

RCF was pretty fun when i test drove though.

cajunator

Banned
This car is confirmed to go into production in 2016. Fucking awesome.

fsQZ11P.jpg

The V6 is actually Twin-Turbocharged. *droooooool*

It has elements of the LaFerrari, the Sbarro Alfa romeo Diva, the pontoon fender design of a Lemans racer, the buttresses of Ferrari 599, the front end of LaFerrari and Lamborghini Asterion. This design is everything I love in supercar design.

akileese

Did Ford mention anything about the Focus RS? It was in the OP but from what I read they may not be actually showing it off at all.

e: Yeah..no mention of it. Lame :(

Jaeger

I updated the first post with press images. I will try and include all the reveals in the initial post for reference.

Feels good to be a car fan right now.

Pack it up, folks, because the new Ford GT has already won Detroit. Nothing else at this show will top it.

I can't wait to see what it does at Le Mans next year.

Jaeger

Pack it up, folks, because the new Ford GT has already won Detroit. Nothing else at this show will top it.

I can't wait to see what it does at Le Mans next year.

Took the words right out my mouth. I can't wait to see Clarkson's reaction. That man, a man after my own heart, LOVES the GT. He's gonna cream himself when he gets to drive this.

cajunator

Banned
Took the words right out my mouth. I can't wait to see Clarkson's reaction. That man, a man after my own heart, LOVES the GT. He's gonna cream himself when he gets to drive this.

He owns one. Even put up with some problems with it because he is just in love with the thing.

Loakum

Banned
I must be one of the few metro Detroit kids who never went. Just not interested in cars like that.

You're not the only one (Detroit Kid) who never went, due to lack of interest. My old job (MichCon Guardian Building) gave us free tickets every year, and I still never went. I gave them away, or tossed them in the trash.

Ovid

This car is confirmed to go into production in 2016. Fucking awesome.

fsQZ11P.jpg

The V6 is actually Twin-Turbocharged. *droooooool*
Wow, wow, wow!!! What a beautiful car.

I actually saw a Ford GT on the road in California this past summer.

I was in awe.

cajunator

Banned
Wow, wow, wow!!! What a beautiful car.

I actually saw a Ford GT on the road in California this past summer.

I was in awe.

I was fortunate to be on a racetrack in a Porsche GT and one of them was on the track along with a Lotus, a 360, and a Gallardo.

Huh. Its unmistakably a GT but has lones from. 458, LaFerrari and Lambo. Interesting.

Even more interestly, not a V8?

Also a Sbarro Alfa Romeo Diva in back. Ive seen all these styling elements on cars before but never put together quite like this. There are some pretty incredible designs out there though. I have been keeping up with the majority of them for over 2 decades. Call it a hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom