• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

TUSR

Banned
Sasuke on his dimension travelling mission. He's at the desert world with Sakura's vest.

Ending had some extra drawings from SP. There's a funny one of Naruto drunk and passed out, with the male K11 members carrying home.

So my theory that everyone is dead is holding up.

rambis

Banned
Chapter 3 of Boruto is out. About half or just over halfway done with movie content. The art is really improving every chapter.

Also in WSJ there is an interview with Kishi and Ikemoto. Ike has been on the series for 15 years and is responsible for a lot of character designs. Kishi only trusts him to draw Boruto and nobody else.

Arabesque

Chapter 3 of Boruto is out. About half or just over halfway done with movie content. The art is really improving every chapter.

Also in WSJ there is an interview with Kishi and Ikemoto. Ike has been on the series for 15 years and is responsible for a lot of character designs. Kishi only trusts him to draw Boruto and nobody else.

Wait, is that interview new? We knew that Ikemoto was a senior assistant to Kishimoto for the longest time, but this is the first time I heard about him contributing designs to the original manga.

Figures Kishimoto would trust him given he's been working with him for so long.

I must read this full interview :(

Gonna read the new chapter soon.

The Last: Naruto Movie

So Sasuke couldn't show up to Naruto's wedding nah? I sat through the credits expecting to see him pop up at the end but nah. Kishi really tried his hardest to run Sasuke's character into the ground and then some.

Edit: Just finished watching The Boruto movie. They fixed everything. Perfect movie. Kishi actually done well.

So Sasuke couldn't show up to Naruto's wedding nah? I sat through the credits expecting to see him pop up at the end but nah. Kishi really tried his hardest to run Sasuke's character into the ground and then some.

Edit: Just finished watching The Boruto movie. They fixed everything. Perfect movie. Kishi actually done well.
Lol I love it when I'm not the only one to bring this up. "Dude blew off my arm, fuck this guy's wedding." I was about to mention watch Boruto. Sasuke's the mvp there. Not enough Sarada though.

I honestly don't blame Kishi. Iirc he wanted to always make a Sasuke movie, and RttN was meant to be one but SP denied him. The Last was mainly handled by SP and Kishi also felt that there was not enough Sasuke, as did fans. So for Boruto he wanted to make Sasuke the main character, even if the film was about Boruto. So what did he do? He made Sasuke Boruto's master. Yes, Kishi did that just so Sasuke could be the focus.
In conclusion, he finally was able to make that Sasuke film and it was worth it:
AEBB0DE6332A6193D9D9A401745FE4E136307003

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why is Boruto retelling the movie? Sigh...

Khezu

To best honest I constantly forget the Boruto manga even exists lol.

Hopefully right after the movie retelling it gets interesting and doesn't have a bunch of buildup.

I honestly don't blame Kishi. Iirc he wanted to always make a Sasuke movie, and RttN was meant to be one but SP denied him. The Last was mainly handled by SP and Kishi also felt that there was not enough Sasuke, as did fans. So for Boruto he wanted to make Sasuke the main character, even if the film was about Boruto. So what did he do? He made Sasuke Boruto's master. Yes, Kishi did that just so Sasuke could be the focus.
In conclusion, he finally was able to make that Sasuke film and it was worth it:
Can Sasuke and Sarada get a team up movie please?

rambis

Banned
Strangly Kishi has spoke many times about Boruto the movie and never mentioned any of that.

Ray Down

Banned
Lol I love it when I'm not the only one to bring this up. "Dude blew off my arm, fuck this guy's wedding." I was about to mention watch Boruto. Sasuke's the mvp there. Not enough Sarada though.

It's not her movie, she had the mini series.

Also Kishimoto and Togashi will have a interview together in Jump Giga. Would be his first interview Kishimoto did with a fellow mangaka since I believe the Naruto exhibit with Oda and his 2nd interview with Togashi since I think near the start of part 2.

Kishimoto will have a interview with both of his friends, lol.

Ray Down

Banned
soooooo is the Boruto movie ever getting a US release for Blu ray?

Boruto just recently came out on DVD and Blu-ray in Japan, if my memory serves me right.

Might be out by the end of the year, if I remember correctly The Last came out in December over here last year, expect the same with Boruto I bet.

It's not her movie, she had the mini series.

Also Kishimoto and Togashi will have a interview together in Jump Giga. Would be his first interview Kishimoto did with a fellow mangaka since I believe the Naruto exhibit with Oda and his 2nd interview with Togashi since I think near the start of part 2.

Kishimoto will have a interview with both of his friends, lol.
I will complain till Sarada gets her own movie.

Ray Down

Banned
I will complain till Sarada gets her own movie.

Naruto movies might be done with Boruto, unless the monthly manga really sell I don't really seeing the anime company wasting money on a movie.

The only movies that might ever come out would be a recap movie of an arc (surprise they never did this) or a movie for some Naruto anniversary in the future, but that would most likely focus of team 7 characters rather than the kids to celebrate the series.

Naruto movies might be done with Boruto, unless the monthly manga really sell I don't really seeing the anime company wasting money on a movie.

The only movies that might ever come out would be a recap movie of an arc (surprise they never did this) or a movie for some Naruto anniversary in the future, but that would most likely focus of team 7 characters rather than the kids to celebrate the series.
......................Sarada-chan.....................:( Might as well pour one out for Himawari while I'm at it.
02-forthehomies.gif

Ray Down

Banned
......................Sarada-chan.....................:( Might as well pour one out for Himawari while I'm at it.
02-forthehomies.gif

They can be both be damsel's in distress in the anniversary movie, if you like? :)

They can be kidnap by rouge Kaguya henchman called Abo and Kado. Sasuke missing brother shows up needing help to stop them. Naruto and Sasuke will do a ramen eating contest to see who would fight them.

They can be both be damsel's in distress in the anniversary movie, if you like? :)

They can be kidnap by rouge Kaguya henchman called Abo and Kado. Sasuke missing brother shows up needing help to stop them. Naruto and Sasuke will do a ramen eating contest to see who would fight them.
That would work, though Sarada seems powerful enough not to really be a damsel. I just want a good fight scene from both characters.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Ray Down

Banned
Dale Gribble as a villain in Naruto is way more interesting than Madara (asspulldara), Kaguya and who ever were in the recent movies. #TRUTH

Strangly Kishi has spoke many times about Boruto the movie and never mentioned any of that.

Dw, I have the receipts:

Inter: Is there any reason why Sasuke is Boruto’s teacher?

Kishi: At first I wanted to assign someone else as Boruto’s teacher. But Sasuke in <The Last> isn’t active enough (laughs). Other than that, I even want to make a movie with Sasuke as the main character. So for the Boruto movie even though Boruto is the main character, I also want Sasuke to be more active, by having Sasuke as the teacher they would always be on screen together, that is what I thought. I thought of this idea is because I like Dragon Ball, Gohan is Picollo’s disciple no? I think this kind of situation is really good. So by becoming the rival’s disciple, I felt that it’s not a bad idea. This is a scene where I looked forward to when I was young (Laughs). Even though I don’t pay much attention to Dragon Ball, if I look back, in the end it did effect my decision.

http://www.narutoforums.com/threads...ishimoto-and-yamashita.1077871/#post-55823002

Can Sasuke and Sarada get a team up movie please?

That would be too good and may make SP mad. Kishi needs to make a film around Sasuke.

Yeah, till Kishi comes back. Ikemoto and the writer are trash.

That would be too good and may make SP mad. Kishi needs to make a film around Sasuke.
Why would that make SP mad? What else are they doing other than dragging out the ending of Naruto Shitpooden?
Non edo Madara if my memory serves me correct, Madara and the war arc are ridiculous bad.
Yeah that was ridiculous. Dude had a real body and just kept on tanking hits that in all reality should have killed him.

Ray Down

Banned
Why would that make SP mad? What else are they doing other than dragging out the ending of Naruto Shitpooden?
They made Osomatsu last year that was a huge hit anime. Don't know if that will come back for another season though. They got a puzzle and dragon anime coming out and a anime of the Reborn creator new series.

They made Osomatsu last year that was a huge hit anime. Don't know if that will come back for another season though. They got a puzzle and dragon anime coming out and a anime of the Reborn creator new series.
Well at least they're still active. With the way they're dragging out Naruto I just thought it was all they had.

SolVanderlyn

That art actually looks very nice. I can't wait for the manga to properly start.

Khezu

I wonder if that's a hint about their animal summons.

Hopefully not though, that doesn't really suit any of them.

Marow

So I recently saw the Boruto movie and loved it. It felt like a step back towards the Naruto I fell in love with (a personal, relatively grounded, story). I especially enjoyed Boruto himself and the other kids weren't that bad either, actually. Mind you, I also really liked the Sarada manga thing.

So afterwards I naturally decided to check out how the Boruto manga turned out and all it took was one page for me to heave a sigh of disappointment. <_>''

SolVanderlyn

Mitsuki's design is perfect for being a water element user. Did they ever affirm what his chakra type was?

Top Bottom