• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
though he did get played like a fiddle
Kaguya/Black Zetsu may have taken advantage of him and his clan, but man, did he fall for it hook, line and sinker.

To use an analogy, the devil tempts people in Christian doctrine all the time. But it's still people's fault when they listen to him.

Madara was an arrogant, headstrong, hotheaded mofo who screwed everyone over by falling for a trap set by the Narutoverse's devil.

I blame him more than crazy-ass Kaguya.

aly

I remember when Tobirama's views on Uchihas were introduced and so many people were hating on the guy. But I feel he was right about them. So many problems in the Nartuoverse due to one crazy family.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
He just fell for the Uchiha Bible. Which basically was just there to trick Uchihas until reviving Kaguya LOL.
Yeah, but did anyone else take it as far as he did? Guy was nuts.

I hope Sarada uses a sword. Shit is real.

10891665_1001679279846351_1388557168671568090_n.jpg

Ponn

Banned
I remember when Tobirama's views on Uchihas were introduced and so many people were hating on the guy. But I feel he was right about them. So many problems in the Nartuoverse due to one crazy family.

Really? I thought it was the opposite, I remember alot of Tobirama Was Right memes.

#Tobiramawasright

Madara really put the fear of god into him. He was rational, calm, and cool about everything else but his deep fear of Madara led him to making the wrong decision in pushing away the Uchiha when he should have embraced them.

SolVanderlyn

Hanabi was a kunoichi with serious battle potential, but we didn't see her post timeskip until The Last.

I hope she's in this psuedo Part 3 we're getting.

oh

I feel that with other then Sakura, Kishi didn't do a ton of stuff for other females due to lack of screen time....A ton of other characters suffered from this too since Kishi decided to waste a ton of time on Uchiha nonsense and getting back Sasuke

He should've focused more on the other teams seeing as Team 7 was too Sasuke focused.... Other then Team 10 everyone else got sidelined which was unfortunate

oh

I feel that with other then Sakura, Kishi didn't do a ton of stuff for other females due to lack of screen time....A ton of other characters suffered from this too since Kishi decided to waste a ton of time on Uchiha nonsense and getting back Sasuke

He should've focused more on the other teams seeing as Team 7 was too Sasuke focused.... Other then Team 10 everyone else got sidelined which was unfortunate

The manga focused on Team 7 and I think its what the fans wanted. Iirc manga sales where notably down during the arc where it was focused on Inoshikacho.

Anyway stuff I want to see would be the new kages in action (minus Naruto and Gaara). Also is Kurenai's kid a girl or boy?

aly

The manga focused on Team 7 and I think its what the fans wanted. Iirc manga sales where notably down during the arc where it was focused on Inoshikacho.

Anyway stuff I want to see would be the new kages in action (minus Naruto and Gaara). Also is Kurenai's kid a girl or boy?

Kurenai's kid is a girl. You know who needed more screentime? Anbu Itachi that's who.

CrazyDude

Girl, it was up in the air for awhile, but it's confirmed a girl.

brinstar

I thought it was weird for Kishimoto to focus so much on Madara expelling them only to not do anything with them, but I guess he just wanted to set up Samui's rescue.

I thought it was weird for Kishimoto to focus so much on Madara expelling them only to not do anything with them, but I guess he just wanted to set up Samui's rescue.

He hardly spent much time on the them and looking back it was silly of us to think that those tools would be used to stop Madara.

Sasuke now has the ability to form a Susanoo arm when he wants.

lightning arms :eek:

Top Bottom