• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Hardly. When something is so obviously set up (Madara magically spits huge artifacts), you expect a pay off.

you really think that these tools coming out of nowhere would defeat Madara and not the setup of Naruto and Sasuke? That would have been disappointing to say the least.

Erigu

you really think that these tools coming out of nowhere would defeat Madara and not the setup of Naruto and Sasuke?
Or serve some kind of purpose during the battle, at least.
Again, that's just something you'd expect based on the set up.
A bit like you'd expect that technique Hashirama gave Sasuke to play a role at some point. *cough*

That would have been disappointing to say the least.
Well, Kishimoto is pretty good at disappointing.

LeleSocho

Banned
I still don't understand this thing... is this Naruto Gaiden/Bolt thing a full new series or just a couple of chapters that shows the life in the post Kaguya world?

Mendrox

I still don't understand this thing... is this Naruto Gaiden/Bolt thing a full new series or just a couple of chapters that shows the life in the post Kaguya world?

Nobody knows but it seems like that it is part 3 and that there will be surely chapters for at least one volume.

There's going to be I assume 12 chapters to lead up to the movie but no one knows whats going to happen after that.

Is a set up for the next movie. 13 like chapters.

The six paths tools where just a way to save Samui and atsui, as well as acting like a red herring.

DJwest

A bit like you'd expect that technique Hashirama gave Sasuke to play a role at some point
I honestly expected Sasuke to mind fuck Naruto with a Senju jutsu. Very disappointing

When I finished reading the chapter 700 I thought I was completely done with this franchise.

But today a friend of mine was telling me a strange rumour about this "Naruto Gaiden" first chapter so I had to check with my own eyes.

b658f5f86efa249dcfc782049ed315433b1fd26f7d06b09cbe30beb5bec26ef9.jpg

LOL

WTF I JUST READ

I'm dying here hahahaha

this the most epic trolling ever did by an author. If this is true, SasuSaku is still delievering the most embarassing moments in shonen history.

When I finished reading the chapter 700 I thought I was completely done with this franchise.

But today a friend of mine was telling me a strange rumour about this "Naruto Gaiden" first chapter so I had to check with my own eyes.

LOL

WTF I JUST READ

I'm dying here hahahaha

this the most epic trolling ever did by an author. If this is true, SasuSaku is still delievering the most embarassing moments in shonen history.

Yep, Kishimoto is a goddamn troll master. I was done with Naruto also (in a good way, I was just satisfied with the ending) and read it out of curiousity it, I need to see the next chapter!!

even though we know he is just baiting us.... Kishi's rage against Sakura is too good... for me at least

the tears are just too good

If he's trolling you guys then how is he raging against Sakura.....wouldn't that mean that everything you see is not what it seems ;)

LOL

WTF I JUST READ

I'm dying here hahahaha

do you honestly think its true ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Everyone said that about DBZ...Now we are getting a new series.

Yeah but there's no manga. We don't know whats going to happen other than the anime team saying they have some big announcements and no one telling us how long this mini series is going to be.

brinstar

maybe he can do a Sasuke variant of his family's breakfast with Sakura and Sarada quietly mulling over some cold oatmeal and a camera focus on Sasuke's empty chair.

Sai

God, I hate Boruto and Himawari's hair.

I mean just by the implication.... we can see by just the manga alone that Kishi isn't very fond of that character especially since she was added by the editors rather then by Kishi himself
I don't think that has much to do with it, as Sasuke was also added in the same way, and well... We know how much he doted on the character. :p

maybe he can do a Sasuke variant of his family's breakfast with Sakura and Sarada quietly mulling over some cold oatmeal and a camera focus on Sasuke's empty chair.
Lol. Dang...

I don't think that has much to do with it, as Sasuke was also added in the same way, and well... We know how much he doted on the character. :p

Sasuke was thought up later then Hinata but he was a creation that Kishi decided to add

Sakura was added as some middle man/comic relief character by the editors

aly

Same. they got modern really fast with those high buildings and gadgets. It kinda ruins the feel of the setting. What's next they satellites?

They already had Tvs and stuff. I think Kishi was just really inconsistent with the tech available. Although, it would be pretty interesting to see modern firearms get introduced and the ninja system where kids are killers collapse and be replaced by a modern army.

Lol.

Joni

Wanted to watch Gaara vs Rock Lee again, but ended up a couple of episodes earlier on Hinata vs. Neji. It really was the episode that sold me on Hinata + Naruto. The ending of that match makes me wonder, Kakashi, Kurenai and Gai held Neji back. Hayate on the other hand seems to start a seal and goes for the cursed mark.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sasuke "Hey, hey Naruto I found a nice forest this time, it is way better then the old one, there is a ton of awesome shit here"

Naruto
"Dude go back to your family, seriously man"
More like

Sasuke: "Naruto, I'm in the Land of Lightning now. I totally remember when we came here. Remember that, man?"

Naruto: "Isn't that when you threatened to kill me?"

*Sakura shows up in background of video chat*

Sasuke: *Looking nervous as hell* "Oh shit! I mean, I have stuff to do. Like, work stuff."

*Chat ends abruptly*

phaze

Or serve some kind of purpose during the battle, at least.
A bit like you'd expect that technique Hashirama gave Sasuke to play a role at some point. *cough*

Well, Kishimoto is pretty good at disappointing.

Oh yeah, that went nowhere too.

More like

Sasuke: "Naruto, I'm in the Land of Lightning now. I totally remember when we came here. Remember that, man?"

Sasuke: *Looking nervous as hell* "Oh shit! I mean, I have stuff to do. Like, work stuff."

*Chat ends abruptly*

Hey, he apologised ! And it was long time ago, it's water under the bridge and all that now.

More like

*Chat ends abruptly*

Sakura shows up on Naruto's side or Sasukes?

Naruto's... damn, that really is an important tidbit.

I am guessing she is there due to destroying her own house :p

Naruto technically has two homes..... his suite near the hokage faces and also the hyuga Mansion

I wonder if Sakura and Sarada would have to stay somewhere while they're house was getting fixed

orochi91

Just read the new chapter.

I'm in tears, I love seeing Sakura's character suffer; Karin deserves Sasuke.

With that said, this GIF encapsulates my feelings towards the Uchihas after all these years:

DVQprMq.gif

LeleSocho

Banned
1eWzETe.jpg

I think that's an Ipad (or a leafpad)

This pic really made me notice that aside Himawari's hair color Naruto's children takes absolutely nothing from their mother.
Boruto is essentially a Naruto clone with Kushina's hair and Himawari is a female Boruto with dark hair.
What the hell Kishi give them something from the mother.

Top Bottom