• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Welfare

Nabbed this from NF

naruto700.png
My god.

I COULDN'T BREATH.

Turok_TTZ

animesuki's naruto fans are far more level headed than most naruto fandoms I've seen. NH fans galore but most stay classy about it and even give better reasons than myself why NH is the OTP.

tumblr is a miserable pile of bitter sunken shippers. though there are some who are exceptional...

I wonder how many still prefer to live in their gengetsu world rather than do fanfiction...

Erigu

Enemies of Minato going after Naruto or some shit.
Guess Minato somehow made more enemies than Hiruzen?
And of course, let's name the kid "Uzumaki", that clan that's famous for being nearly extinct, that should throw everybody, regarding his lineage.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So I'm watching the one-hour special now (because no Pokemon)

...Hanabi also has a crush Naruto? wat

Pein

Banned
Well I guess it was a mild crush, she saw Naruto first before Hinata (it was a flashback). Then she stalked her sister who was stalking Naruto.

She gets annoyed that everyone in the house is talking about Naruto.

Those things were never implied.

Boss Doggie

Those things were never implied.

Yeah I was just going for offhand stuff lol

Though I laughed that some of the stuff in Hiashi Master Eugenicist, like the "Hiashi berates Hinata in front of Kurenai not knowing Hinata is on the other side of the door", since Hanabi notices Hinata beside the door.

Fj0823

Is this the first time we've seen Hinata's teeth?
KuGsj.gif

I don't think I've ever seen her character laugh before.
We saw her teeth when she fought Pain in the anime. It was all bloody tho.

Now I kinda wish they could redo the anime version of her confession and the 6 tails battle. I know they had budget problems, but damm, those two are some of my favorite episodes with original story and action but the animation is just beyond terrible :(

Pein

Banned
What? 166 and 167 have some of the best animation in the entire series. Hell even if you don't like 167, 166 is still killer in all aspects.

Boss Doggie

We saw her teeth when she fought Pain in the anime. It was all bloody tho.

Now I kinda wish they could redo the anime version of her confession and the 6 tails battle. I know they had budget problems, but damm, those two are some of my favorite episodes with original story and action but the animation is just beyond terrible :(

Yeah in the one-hour special it really stood out as poorly animated.

Also the one hour special made Hanabi a bit too moe.

Hype rising.....

Dat animation. The fights are looking good and iirc thats because they got the best animators on board for the movie.

Still pissed that Sasuke has such a minor role despite the character being advertised along with the other 3 so much. I'm pretty sure Sai and Shikamaru have more screen time lol

Will watch for fights though.

Also Naruto's tactics for every fight seem to be lunge at them with rasengan lol

Welfare

Hype rising.....

Dat animation. The fights are looking good and iirc thats because they got the best animators on board for the movie.

Still pissed that Sasuke has such a minor role despite the character being advertised along with the other 3 so much. I'm pretty sure Sai and Shikamaru have more screen time lol

Will watch for fights though.

Also Naruto's tactics for every fight seem to be lunge at them with rasengan lol

I'd rather have side characters get more screen time then Sasuke. We just had Sasuke wank in the Manga for like 2 months straight.

Also this really does seem like DBZ with constant energy blasts and aliens.

AND WHY DOES NARUTO NOT HAVE RIKUDO SAGE MODE? BSM Naruto is way below Rikudo Naruto. Unless he has Full Kurama, or Torneri is weak as fuck, Naruto shouldn't win.

the two episode Hanabi special was nicely done

good animation most of the time.... especially in the first episode where Hanabi fought her sister

they also connected everything nicely without making it boring or to forced

still I liked the first episode more since it had less flashbacks

Edit: Even MORE new footag (offscreen)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfMcCU4Z3RM

I'd rather have side characters get more screen time then Sasuke. We just had Sasuke wank in the Manga for like 2 months straight.

Also this really does seem like DBZ with constant energy blasts and aliens.

AND WHY DOES NARUTO NOT HAVE RIKUDO SAGE MODE? BSM Naruto is way below Rikudo Naruto. Unless he has Full Kurama, or Torneri is weak as fuck, Naruto shouldn't win.

I'd be okay with that if they didn't advertise Sasuke along with Naruto, Sakura and Hinata like he has some prominent role in the movie when in reality its probably just a few minutes.

I don't know what manga you have been reading but the story revolves around both Naruto and Sasuke. There is a reason why we also get told Sasuke's journey as well as Naruto's.

Yado

the two episode Hanabi special was nicely done

good animation most of the time.... especially in the first episode where Hanabi fought her sister

they also connected everything nicely without making it boring or to forced

still I liked the first episode more since it had less flashbacks

Edit: Even MORE new footag (offscreen)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfMcCU4Z3RM

Why didn't she just run on the building using chakra on her feet? Is that not a a thing anymore?

Fj0823

What? 166 and 167 have some of the best animation in the entire series. Hell even if you don't like 167, 166 is still killer in all aspects.

No way, the word you're looking for is fluid, animation was smooth.

But those 2 episodes had HORRIBLE character models.

I enjoyed both of them. And I understand they had budget issues, but those chapters are one of the highest points of the manga, and the episodes themselves are really really good

Hell the anime added the fact that Naruto protected Hinata from bullies, and I loved it
And lot of people too, including Kishi, who referenced it in The Last.

The extended Pain fight had amazing ideas.

Seriously the episodes are great, but the terrible drawings want to make me scream!

Welfare

I'd be okay with that if they didn't advertise Sasuke along with Naruto, Sakura and Hinata like he has some prominent role in the movie when in reality its probably just a few minutes.

I don't know what manga you have been reading but the story revolves around both Naruto and Sasuke. There is a reason why we also get told Sasuke's journey as well as Naruto's.
Sasukes story is done though. I don't wat to see him that much anymore, espicially in a NaruHina story.

They just put him there to reel in fans. Most of the other side characters are irrelevant.

Exactly.

We need a proper Naruto movie....one thats not centred on some sappy love story but focus it on Team 7 or Konoha 11.....well thats what I would like lol.

Exactly.

We need a proper Naruto movie....one thats not centred on some sappy love story but focus it on Team 7 or Konoha 11.....well thats what I would like lol.

Well the whole manga I felt was super team 7 centered so i dont think they need a whole movie dedicated to them since we already know how close they are. The NH movie has more need since there was a great lack of NH in the series.

Turok_TTZ

seeing a recent fan made poll for favorite pairing. how the hell is SasuSaku winning and not NaruHina?

I would have agreed to SS if it didn't send such a twisted message. then again, it is exactly in Sakura's character to be a doormat to the sauce... Well w/e.

ost is out but I want the movie damnit!

seeing a recent fan made poll for favorite pairing. how the hell is SasuSaku winning and not NaruHina?

I would have agreed to SS if it didn't send such a twisted message. then again, it is exactly in Sakura's character to be a doormat to the sauce... Well w/e.

didn't you see the recent interviews

SasuSaku is only overly popular in this polling because the Sauce looks "hot" to a ton of female viewers (some who never read Naruto for awhile)

Its only winning by 1% though. I mean it could be worse, Narusaku could be winning but naaaah.

Sigmaah

Pein fight animation was fucking dope. I enjoyed it.

Dat new opening got me hype!!! Need to see this damn movie!

Are niggas ready for next week's episode? THE GOD RISES AHHHHHHHH I'M FUCKING HYPE.

Why are you so surprised that a ship with two of the most popular characters is going to be one of the most popular ships in Naruto...its definitely the most popular hetero ship in Japan.

It also helps that they are the best looking couple :)

I think Sakura's unwavering love fits nicely alongside Naruto's unwavering friendship as well as going with the themes of forgiveness in the series.

Furyous

I want a Kurama movie

showing his past... making him fight someone

sadness and lots of feels

Show me his kids as well.

Bolt and Himawari have those trademark whiskers now so I expect chibi Kyuubis inside of them. They should be the calmer versions of Kurama.

I want to see Kurama go full jerk then again he was always such a loner so his anger issues make sense.

ya know I really can't believe Konoha(well actually I can) let the Hyuga openly put curse marks on their members.

the branch family are practically slaves to the main branch and no one cares. I can understand someone as pragmatic as Tobirama letting it go on because he doesn't want to piss off a powerful ally like the Hyuga but bleeding hearts like Hashi, Minato, Tsunade, and Hiruzen? Not one of them bothered to put their foot down, surely Naruto and Hinata had to end up stopping that nonsense.

Man I wished we could've seen more of the politics in Konoha, like seriously I have no idea how the rest of the village feels about the opression/curse mark stuff.

Top Bottom