• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Rerolling in this game is too time intensive for me - i did 3 more attempts didnt get Cloaked Naruto.

Two of them look quite good though - how do they compare to my first roll ?
screenshot_2017-01-042zbw2.png

wtf those pulls... T_T
i spent 250 gems on this banner.1 6* Sandaime.
4 troll gold pull.

seriously losing hope with this.
all my lucks goes to Dokkan T_T

Just do story mission.
try to get a single of each strike mission character.
especially Lee.
best to get 5 copies. awaken them then feed 4 dupes to unlock their abilities.

Sucks to hear that you didnt get something useful - at least in this game you can use the same unit multiple time on your squad.

Story Missions for now sounds good - i more or less skipped the tutorial so i still need to figure out how the gameplay works. Thanks for the help - once im accustomed i will try my hands on those Strike units.

Pardon my language, but holy shit those pulls! KEEP THAT ACCOUNT! Minato x2, Itachi, as well as WIS Kabuto (healer) and the BRV Kakashi you had before? Congrats man, nicely done!

As for what you should do, I'd recommend leveling your characters first. Tomorrow (or rather today, given the current time here) after reset (in a couple hours) we'll have Bravery Ramen/Scrolls. Use that time to level up your Minato. You might want to think about fusing your duplicate Minato into your primary, for the reduced cost as well as unlocking his first ability, but it's up to you. His Buddy Link is decently-useful, but it'll be a long while before you can run 2x Minato + that Kakashi, especially when you factor in your buddy links. Just hold onto him until you're sure, but I wouldn't out working into leveling him. While you're at it, you can try leveling your BRV Kakashi and use both of those as your main attackers as soon as you're able. You can also hold off on awakening them to 6* for a bit if you want, as their costs increase when you do so (but then, so do your stats and you unlock the secret/hidden jutsu).

Aside form that, just work through story (shouldn't take you too long). You can try a few events, but the drop rates for the characters are really bad on the easier difficulties so it'd probably be a waste of your time.

Congrats again on that account! Feel free to add me, I don't believe I did yet. That goes for anyone else here too, just tell me if your name differs from what it is here.

ID: 614,363,400,411

(Also, change your name, haha.)

I did 2x multi-pulls even though I said I'd only do one. A troll gold (Choji) got me on the first one, so I kind of rage-pulled a second multi. It could have ended badly for me, but I pulled a Minato (YES!!!!!!!!!) and a dupe Rock Lee (eh). I have enough for another multi-pull, but I'm calling it here.

As always appreciate the help chrono - thanks.
Seems like the account is perfect to start with, thats good to know. I had Kakshi on there because i started the account a couple days ago when i heard about the Free Minato, was scared it might be Holiday related and that i would miss out on it if i start later...first pull there was Kakashi.

Is the first pull during the Reroll always a Goldunits ? Rerolled 4 times and it was always the case - thats cool for beginner. There is also that 30gem multipull still going on - i guess you can pull every unit there except the Blazing Fest exclusives or is it more limited ?

As you said ill just try to the the Story missions for now while leveling my units. I wont sell or fuse any units until i full understand how the games evolutions and progress systems works. Will probably be a while until i can evolve my units because of my low rank, but i hope to have the materials ready at that point.

Congrats on Minato - glad that you got lucky as well. Minato is one of my favorite units in the Manga...so i was quite hyped when you guys told me he was Top Tier in this game as well lol. That range is crazy...lol. He attacks like every unit on the field.

Im sending you an invite asap. ( and gonna change my name lol)

I really dont wanna bug you all too much as a noob...but how important is Multiplayer in this game ? Are you way worse off if you just play solo ? I dont even know it works...

Edit:

Nope, it's all the same. Feel free to single summon.

Honestly though, your current account is more than fine. In many ways, I feel Minato is the better pull over Cloak Naruto, and I'm not just saying that because I just pulled him. While he might not be as strong as Cloak Naruto, his range is MASSIVE (Vast, the only of his kind so far), which combo's with anyone else it touches (assuming they're within range of an enemy). He's a great rainbow lead that you can run alongside other characters, and his secret jutsu is a great boss killer (while not being as strong as Naruto's, due to his lower attack stat, it still gets the job done).

Seriously, stick with your 2x Minato/Itachi/Kakashi account and start leveling everything up!

Alright thanks im def. done with rerolling it takes too much time anyway. Dont wanna know how many hours it could take to get him.

No difference between multi and single pulls is good to know as well. If i pull again it will probably be on that Beginner banner for 30gems.
Depending on how much stones you get from Story missions i might do a couple single pulls on the rerolled accounts to see if Naruto pops up...i can give that a try.

Zafir

The second one with Minato, Wis Gaara, Itachi, Young Sasuke, and Young Naruto is your best pull so far I think.

Two Minatos is kind of nice, but I think it's beneficial to have 6* of each element so you've got solid units for different missions/challenges.

Regarding MP, it's really useful to do for free pearls at the start. You get like 2 pearls for each MP person at the start, then it goes down to 1, and after 100 pearls you stop getting them.

It's also really useful for farming stuff due to how luck works. Basically in solo, only your leader's luck counts towards the drop rate percentage. In multiplayer, all three people's luck values count towards the drop percentage, which means you can actually get up to 100%.

If you want to add me as well you can - 564,382,460,817. Got quite a lot of decent 6*'s. I often forget and leave my luck character on when I log off, but fortunately I now have ultimate raid Jiraiya 6* as my luck char which is very useful anyway. Since his jutsu is ridic good.

Edit: Tier list is here by the way. https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing/wiki/tierlist

It hasn't been updated with the new Naruto or the new Limit Breaks, but it's a decent indicator.

As with other tier lists, there's a lot down to preference mind you. I personally favour AoE jutsu a lot more than the tier list apparently does.

linkent

Sucks to hear that you didnt get something useful - at least in this game you can use the same unit multiple time on your squad.

Story Missions for now sounds good - i more or less skipped the tutorial so i still need to figure out how the gameplay works. Thanks for the help - once im accustomed i will try my hands on those Strike units.

got my WT pearls and roll another 50 for a Minato.
make me calm a bit but damn... 300 stones for 2 6*.
shit is painful.

hard to choose but i think the first account with 2 Minato is still better.
Gaara although has high stats, but he is rarely use.
as Brono said, having early healer is nice especially Kabuto.

Keep one account and use emulator on another to farm scrolls by yourself.
alt host, main join.
You will need tons of them.

save money by awakening the Ramen to 4*.
Feed them to instantly max level.
cost of leveling is ridiculous at high level.
even more so when limit breaking.

Focus on getting those 5* to 6* max level.
some character like Itachi are harder to awaken, as they require some specific item from the A rank of their strike mission.

keep an eye for those low star units with skill "give 3 turn of perfect dodge"
really useful for stalling and low cost.

Do you still have the beginner roll 30pearls?
Think those are now guaranteed beginner 6*, so worthy to roll them all to get those. (3x)

lastly, add me guys!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I had to use a lot of pearls.

I didn't get naruto.

I got Itachi Gaara and Rin.

Not too bad ?

Rin is awesome! Other 2 are good as well, though I'm not sure which Gaara you are talking about.

shit is painful.

Yeah, rates are painful. What makes it even worse is that almost all non-6* characters are useless.

Trying to decide between taking Tsunade or Sasori. My red team is definitely my weakest team, especially with no healer and really only Naruto. And my green team is pretty good with Neji, Dodge Kakashi (as of this morning), Kabuto, Sasuke and Hashirama. And Tsunade is a top tier character. But I just don't like her character and Sasori is one of my favorites.

cw_sasuke

Played some more - from what im seeing Yondaime is superior to 1k Copies Kakashi. Any reason why i should run Kakashi and Yondaime instead of just 2 Yondaime ?

So what are the most useful Buddyskills in this game - are Healers like the Top Tier Sakura used as team member or just because of the Buddyskill ?

PS. chrono your Lee looks nuts +1.5k damage ? Accepts my invitation plz lol.

@linkent

Heh...so you got lucky after all ? At least a Happy Ending, grats on that pull.

Alright good to know - didnt realize that you can "awaken" Ramen and scrolls, saves space and as you said makes leveling cheaper.

I still have the 30 Gem multipulls - but the lineup seems quite lackluster compared to the Blazingfest. I also cant see anything about guaranteed 6* dropping. None of the Top Tier Units from Zafirs Tier list are included (no Tsunade, Sakura or Rin) ...so yeah.

Might do a couple more pull for Cloaked Naruto or Lee on that Blazing Banner instead.
The second one with Minato, Wis Gaara, Itachi, Young Sasuke, and Young Naruto is your best pull so far I think.

Two Minatos is kind of nice, but I think it's beneficial to have 6* of each element so you've got solid units for different missions/challenges.

Regarding MP, it's really useful to do for free pearls at the start. You get like 2 pearls for each MP person at the start, then it goes down to 1, and after 100 pearls you stop getting them.

It's also really useful for farming stuff due to how luck works. Basically in solo, only your leader's luck counts towards the drop rate percentage. In multiplayer, all three people's luck values count towards the drop percentage, which means you can actually get up to 100%.

If you want to add me as well you can - 564,382,460,817. Got quite a lot of decent 6*'s. I often forget and leave my luck character on when I log off, but fortunately I now have ultimate raid Jiraiya 6* as my luck char which is very useful anyway. Since his jutsu is ridic good.

Edit: Tier list is here by the way. https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing/wiki/tierlist

It hasn't been updated with the new Naruto or the new Limit Breaks, but it's a decent indicator.

As with other tier lists, there's a lot down to preference mind you. I personally favour AoE jutsu a lot more than the tier list apparently does.

Thanks,
i think i will stick to my first account for now since i already started playing - just hope that i get some other good units down the line for element coverage. But if Yondaime and Kakashi are Top Tier as suggested i should be able to farm some good units and work my way up.

MP sounds goof - the luck system reminds me of of Monster Strike. Might need to try it out for tougher content or if get into farming bosses.

Send you an invite - that Jiraya looks nice.

Slaythe

Things they need to add :

- Leader select for friends to pick, because let's be honest we all use our biggest Luck character as leader so all the shit tier free units with 99 luck are getting old

- Reward system, where players can reward you with points online, if you play well, this way we get incentives to help people looking to do the conditions run and not just "money and cups" stuff

- Maybe evolution system like Dokkan, where some characters, once Limit broken to the max, can be transformed into new cards entirely, if you get the materials. Reason being that some units are just terrible even with their LB now.

But the last few updates have been gigantic already.

Also I made an alt account and got Naruto first try. He'll be useful for the sasuke raid.

chrono01

As always appreciate the help chrono - thanks.
Seems like the account is perfect to start with, thats good to know. I had Kakshi on there because i started the account a couple days ago when i heard about the Free Minato, was scared it might be Holiday related and that i would miss out on it if i start later...first pull there was Kakashi.

Is the first pull during the Reroll always a Goldunits ? Rerolled 4 times and it was always the case - thats cool for beginner. There is also that 30gem multipull still going on - i guess you can pull every unit there except the Blazing Fest exclusives or is it more limited ?

As you said ill just try to the the Story missions for now while leveling my units. I wont sell or fuse any units until i full understand how the games evolutions and progress systems works. Will probably be a while until i can evolve my units because of my low rank, but i hope to have the materials ready at that point.

Congrats on Minato - glad that you got lucky as well. Minato is one of my favorite units in the Manga...so i was quite hyped when you guys told me he was Top Tier in this game as well lol. That range is crazy...lol. He attacks like every unit on the field.

Im sending you an invite asap. ( and gonna change my name lol)

I really dont wanna bug you all too much as a noob...but how important is Multiplayer in this game ? Are you way worse off if you just play solo ? I dont even know it works...

Edit:

Alright thanks im def. done with rerolling it takes too much time anyway. Dont wanna know how many hours it could take to get him.

No difference between multi and single pulls is good to know as well. If i pull again it will probably be on that Beginner banner for 30gems.
Depending on how much stones you get from Story missions i might do a couple single pulls on the rerolled accounts to see if Naruto pops up...i can give that a try.
Sorry for the delayed response, busy day. >_<

Kakashi is probably the second best of the four original characters. Sasuke is probably number one, since his jutsu is useful for Phantom Castle, but Kakashi is pretty great too, once he's Limit Broken. You did well in getting him as your guaranteed one. As you noticed, you're always guaranteed one of the four original units when you re-roll, which wasn't the case when I started. Something else they've improved upon since release!

Definitely focus on the story. It's your best way to rank up, and you get pearls (as well as mission rewards) for completing them. I'd still take the opportunity to run the ramen daily for Bravery today, to get both your Minato and Kakashi leveled. Should help you out a lot.

Thanks for the congrats on my Minato, I was pretty excited. Similar to you, I really liked him as a character and, while Cloak Naruto would have been nice, this is probably the only the Minato we'll ever get, so it's more special. Not just that, when he does get his Limit Break (it's only a matter of time before he does) and they increase his attack further, his range will be even more deadly. He's a really solid character and definitely in the upper-tier, sitting right alongside Cloak Naruto.

Since they introduced luck, multiplier is a pretty nice way of getting the drop chest. There's really no downside to hosting your own and asking for luck characters, but you might not get much people willing to join you on story content since most stick with the emergency missions (raids/ramen/scrolls/etc.). I'd say just run through the story content solo. Actually, from what I remember, the game will skip the story segments if you run them co-op, so you'd be missing out on the story if you went through story in multiplayer your first time through.

Yeah, there's no difference between single or multi-pulls, which surprises me. You'd think they'd affix a "+1" to multi-pulls so more people do them, or at least guarantee you a gold poster. Maybe with time they will, but as of right now, you don't have to worry about single pulls.

I had to use a lot of pearls.

I didn't get naruto.

I got Itachi Gaara and Rin.

Not too bad ?
Nah, looks good to me. Congrats!

shit is painful.

hard to choose but i think the first account with 2 Minato is still better.
Gaara although has high stats, but he is rarely use.
as Brono said, having early healer is nice especially Kabuto.

Keep one account and use emulator on another to farm scrolls by yourself.
alt host, main join.
You will need tons of them.

save money by awakening the Ramen to 4*.
Feed them to instantly max level.
cost of leveling is ridiculous at high level.
even more so when limit breaking.

Focus on getting those 5* to 6* max level.
some character like Itachi are harder to awaken, as they require some specific item from the A rank of their strike mission.

keep an eye for those low star units with skill "give 3 turn of perfect dodge"
really useful for stalling and low cost.

Do you still have the beginner roll 30pearls?
Think those are now guaranteed beginner 6*, so worthy to roll them all to get those. (3x)

lastly, add me guys!
Congrats on the Minato. :)

Will add you in a bit, but I'm pretty sure we're already friends, haha.

Played some more - from what im seeing Yondaime is superior to 1k Copies Kakashi. Any reason why i should run Kakashi and Yondaime instead of just 2 Yondaime ?

So what are the most useful Buddyskills in this game - are Healers like the Top Tier Sakura used as team member or just because of the Buddyskill ?

PS. chrono your Lee looks nuts +1.5k damage ? Accepts my invitation plz lol.
Kakashi's jutsu has a chance to lower your opponent's health, which is decently-useful. Plus, I personally prefer variation over running same characters, but ultimately the choice is up to you!

(Accepting your invite now).

Zafir

- Leader select for friends to pick, because let's be honest we all use our biggest Luck character as leader so all the shit tier free units with 99 luck are getting old

- Reward system, where players can reward you with points online, if you play well, this way we get incentives to help people looking to do the conditions run and not just "money and cups" stuff

- Maybe evolution system like Dokkan, where some characters, once Limit broken to the max, can be transformed into new cards entirely, if you get the materials. Reason being that some units are just terrible even with their LB now.

Also I made an alt account and got Naruto first try. He'll be useful for the sasuke raid.

I tried to roll for an alt account, and my first multi didn't even have a gold. Hah.

But yeah I agree with your points. The first especially, it's just so easy to forget when you log in for a second to use a few stamina points.

I saw that you've started playing, but I still feel that the second account with Minato, Shippuden Sakura, Shukaka Gaara (who just got a pretty nice Limit Break, with his attack sitting just below 2300), and Kakashi Gaara as the better account, but I don't blame you for going with the 2x Minato one. He's a God.

That account doesn't seem to have Minato unless it was gotten after? (wis Minato is the free one)

chrono01

That account doesn't seem to have Minato unless it was gotten after? (wis Minato is the free one)
Apologies, I haven't had my coffee yet. I combined the second and third re-roll together. >_<

I've edited it to remove confusion. Also, I accepted your invite. Not sure how I missed adding you earlier.

commish

Every game should have a leader system like OPTC where there are multiple leaders for each friend on your list.

chrono01

Every game should have a leader system like OPTC where there are multiple leaders for each friend on your list.
Definitely.

Considering this is a Bandai Namco game, I'm surprised to see that the Friend List thing didn't automatically happen when the game launched. It's such a step backward.

I have to laugh at the people on Reddit, though. So many are re-rolling for Kyubi Naruto, giving up their accounts that they've spent months (and likely, money) on. I just don't understand it. There will likely be an even better Naruto in six months, with the power-creep as it is. I understand re-rolling if you're just starting, as cw_sasuke did, but this far into it? I don't know about you guys, but I'm settled in with my account through it all. There's no way I'm starting over again, not with all of the work/progress I've made so far. I'm similar in this way to all of my gatcha games. Once I pass the "point-of-no-reroll", that's it for me.

I am tempted to try one more mult (or signles), for Kyubi Naruto, but I'll probably save my pearls for when the shop returns. Granny Shop points are just too good. Besides, Minato is still amazing, and we're getting CM2 Sasuke tomorrow who will be a nice consolation prize to everyone who didn't get Kyubi Naruto.

commish

Definitely.

Considering this is a Bandai Namco game, I'm surprised to see that the Friend List thing didn't automatically happen when the game launched. It's such a step backward.

I have to laugh at the people on Reddit, though. So many are re-rolling for Kyubi Naruto, giving up their accounts that they've spent months (and likely, money) on. I just don't understand it. There will likely be an even better Naruto in six months, with the power-creep as it is. I understand re-rolling if you're just starting, as cw_sasuke did, but this far into it? I don't know about you guys, but I'm settled in with my account through it all. There's no way I'm starting over again, not with all of the work/progress I've made so far. I'm similar in this way to all of my gatcha games. Once I pass the "point-of-no-reroll", that's it for me.

I am tempted to try one more mult (or signles), for Kyubi Naruto, but I'll probably save my pearls for when the shop returns. Granny Shop points are just too good.

People do it in Dokkan as well, but I kinda understand it w/r/t Dokkan. In Dokkan, if you get SV, that is a huge leg up on all content. There is a lot of content that becomes doable, even with a weaker overall team, just because you have SV. Here, I don't think this Naruto is anywhere near that level. Good, yes. OP to the point of rerolling? Uh... no. Not even close.

chrono01

People do it in Dokkan as well, but I kinda understand it w/r/t Dokkan. In Dokkan, if you get SV, that is a huge leg up on all content. There is a lot of content that becomes doable, even with a weaker overall team, just because you have SV. Here, I don't think this Naruto is anywhere near that level. Good, yes. OP to the point of rerolling? Uh... no. Not even close.
Yeah, SV is ridiculously over-powered. Usable in so many different teams, and that counter! I didn't manage to get him when he was released (I saved 550 stones for him too), but thankfully managed to get him (and Godtenks) during the Christmas banner. He definitely lives up to the hype. Content in Dokkan Battle is also a lot more difficult than compared to Naruto. If you don't have that specific unit/team composition, good luck!

As for UNB, just wait until Nine Tails is released, or Madara himself. People will re-roll all over again! Actually, they'll probably do it before these two. There are people who re-rolled for Minato last Blazing Festival banner who are now re-rolling for the new Naruto. The process repeats itself, haha.

Zafir

Yeah I could never start over, I have too many good units on my account.

The only reason I considered rerolling for an alt account was because I like the idea of being able to help myself do more raids/ramen or whatever when MP isn't an answer. :p

cw_sasuke

Its crazy how many higher ranks players in this game still havent changed their Name from NARUTO lol.

I managed to max level Minato - def. was the right time to start with him.

So the upcoming CMSasuke you see in the Banner is something like a Raid Boxx in OPTC right ? Do i have any shot of obtaining him ? Not talking about farming but getting at least one copy so i can level him up ? Just wondering if this is one of the situation were the farmable unit is so good that im better of using a couple of stones to get one copy of him instead of using 5 stones on a Blazingfest pull,

Also i saw that INT Gaara needs something other than scrolls to be evolved....where do i get those Stones or whatever it is ? Same for Itachi...
Kakashi's jutsu has a chance to lower your opponent's health, which is decently-useful. Plus, I personally prefer variation over running same characters, but ultimately the choice is up to you!

Thanks !!

Yeah i usually agree about running different units and i will level Kakashi for sure down the line - just for clearing content right now it feels weird using him when Minatos range means i can do multi person attacks like all the time.

Are you done pulling om this Blazingfest or still hoping to get Cloaked Naruto ? I would love to get my hands on Tsunade, Rin or Sakura...those healing skills are no joke.

Zafir

Like any of the raids, there should be easier difficulties which you might be able to beat. The annoying thing is their drop-rates tend to be absolutely abysmal. A previous raid (Kushina's) I did 30 odd runs on the easiest difficulty and didn't get a single drop of her.

From my experience on the Jirayia one, the S rank dropped the unit most runs (I did have a 80 luck unit then, though). S rank is probably tough for newer people though. Hell, even for vets, the worry with the Sasuke raid is Kyubi Naruto. It was a raid designed around the use of him(specifically to kill the boss CM Sasuke). Some people on the reddit were suggesting the boss was really difficult without. A bit like how Gaara's raid is a bit difficult when you don't have the Brav Sasuke to remove the barrier.

Course we don't know until it comes up later today.

I'll try and go for 99 luck on him probably, but if it's rough I'll just get his abilities and call it a day.

commish

Like any of the raids, there should be easier difficulties which you might be able to beat. The annoying thing is their drop-rates tend to be absolutely abysmal. A previous raid (Kushina's) I did 30 odd runs on the easiest difficulty and didn't get a single drop of her.

From my experience on the Jirayia one, the S rank dropped the unit most runs (I did have a 80 luck unit then, though). S rank is probably tough for newer people though. Hell, even for vets, the worry with the Sasuke raid is Kyubi Naruto. It was a raid designed around the use of him(specifically to kill the boss CM Sasuke). Some people on the reddit were suggesting the boss was really difficult without. A bit like how Gaara's raid is a bit difficult when you don't have the Brav Sasuke to remove the barrier.

I'll try and go for 99 luck on him probably, but if it's rough I'll just get his abilities and call it a day.

It's annoying how they design encounters like that. Such a cheap way to try to get into our pockets. That said, I'm pretty sure the encounter will be beatable without, just not at the highest difficulty level.

Speaking of bad drop rates, the drop rate of limit break items in the new LB level is silly. 1 drop per run should never happen!!

Edit: 4 months in this game and I JUST NOW FOUND OUT WHAT BUDDY SKILL DOES. AH

Zafir

Edit: 4 months in this game and I JUST NOW FOUND OUT WHAT BUDDY SKILL DOES. AH

xD

Some of them are so useful too! Esp dmg reduction ones.

In other news. For the new raid, A rank seems fairly easy with some minor delaying before each battle.

I stupidly tried S rank first, and ended up dying because I wasn't expecting one of the units to disable my character. That one seems like it could be a bit rougher, requiring more delaying. Will have to give it another shot later.

commish

xD

Some of them are so useful too! Esp dmg reduction ones.

In other news. For the new raid, A rank seems fairly easy with some minor delaying before each battle.

I stupidly tried S rank first, and ended up dying because I wasn't expecting one of the units to disable my character. That one seems like it could be a bit rougher, requiring more delaying. Will have to give it another shot later.

I REALLY hate these 2 hour window raids. So dumb. Let's see if I can get my 5 copies of him...

Got a drop of him and his awakening material in my first run. Out of stamina for now. Will have to wait a while. I just did the A rank because I don't have Naruto or any Naruto friends. If anyone is having problems, DPS seems to be more important to the fight than healing. Boss will one-shot you after a certain point with his ultimate.

cw_sasuke

Ouch okay...thats sound way too tough. I just barely beat Lee on the lower difficulty...im not stoning for a low chance to get him. Would have used stones if the S-Rank drop was guaranteed.

Also found out that the current Gaara/Itachi stages drop the materials i need to evolve them....gave Gaara a try....well this will take some time.

The game reminds me more and more of Monster Strike.,..really dont know how i should feel about that - i liked the system but also know that without coop/mp you miss out on a lot...unless you have a lot of Top Tier units.

chrono01

Its crazy how many higher ranks players in this game still havent changed their Name from NARUTO lol.

I managed to max level Minato - def. was the right time to start with him.

So the upcoming CMSasuke you see in the Banner is something like a Raid Boxx in OPTC right ? Do i have any shot of obtaining him ? Not talking about farming but getting at least one copy so i can level him up ? Just wondering if this is one of the situation were the farmable unit is so good that im better of using a couple of stones to get one copy of him instead of using 5 stones on a Blazingfest pull,

Also i saw that INT Gaara needs something other than scrolls to be evolved....where do i get those Stones or whatever it is ? Same for Itachi...

Thanks !!

Yeah i usually agree about running different units and i will level Kakashi for sure down the line - just for clearing content right now it feels weird using him when Minatos range means i can do multi person attacks like all the time.

Are you done pulling om this Blazingfest or still hoping to get Cloaked Naruto ? I would love to get my hands on Tsunade, Rin or Sakura...those healing skills are no joke.
It's already been answered, but yeah. UNB raids are basically like raids in Treasure Cruise. The higher the difficulty, the better chance to get the character/drop. Since you're just starting out, S Rank will definitely be too much to handle, but you could probably manage A Rank if you play carefully. If not, stick to B and hope you get lucky. The raid will eventually return, so don't feel too stressed out about it all.

Concerning awakening your Gaara, that'll take some time. His raid, in particular, seemed difficult to me, unless you had Chidori Sasuke or a BRV Choji with his first ability awakened to bypass his barrier. It was just a headache. :(

As for me pulling more during this Blazing Festival, no I'm done. I have enough for 12 pulls if I wanted to, but I'm waiting until the Granny Shop returns before I spend more. Anything pulled now is essentially wasted points, which could be turned into a 5* character of my choosing (within the list they provide). I just hope it doesn't take too long to come back. Besides, I'm happy with Minato. Maybe if Cloak Naruto was a different type, but he's BRV too. I already have so many BRV characters...

I REALLY hate these 2 hour window raids. So dumb. Let's see if I can get my 5 copies of him...

Got a drop of him and his awakening material in my first run. Out of stamina for now. Will have to wait a while. I just did the A rank because I don't have Naruto or any Naruto friends. If anyone is having problems, DPS seems to be more important to the fight than healing. Boss will one-shot you after a certain point with his ultimate.
Yeah, I hate these two-hour windows. I get why they do it, so people freak out and spend stones to refill their stamina during the windows the raids are available, but I wish it could be like Treasure Cruise/Dokkan Battle, where they're available for the entire day (during the campaign period). I'm not really interested in planning my life around a game, I've done that with MMO's in the past and I'd rather not do it here.

As for the raid itself, I missed out on the first window but I'll try during the next one. From what I gather, it's essentially:

Floor 1 : Clear

Floor 2: Stall as much as needed on the last of the Sound Four, until your jutsu/abilities are ready.

Floor 3: Unleash EVERYTHING on Sasuke. Ignore the adds with him, they'll die when Sasuke dies. Just hope you can kill him before he kills you.

I'm thinking of going with Minato/Rock Lee as my main attackers (I'll activate Lee's damage increase before clearing the second floor), with a strong friend (Minato or, ideally, Cloak Naruto). Rin as a healer, and fillers for the other two slots. I wish I could bring both Rin and Tsunade, but I don't have the cost. :/

I'll probably stick with A Rank, though. S Rank terrifies me, and that's a lot of stamina to throw away...

The game reminds me more and more of Monster Strike.,..really dont know how i should feel about that - i liked the system but also know that without coop/mp you miss out on a lot...unless you have a lot of Top Tier units.
Yeah, the raids definitely have some similarities there, which is unfortunate. I hated the timed windows for raids in Monster Strike, and we have the same thing here. :(

commish

I used Naruto cloak for the first time, and he's so cool looking, it almost got me to open up my wallet. Great sprite.

chrono01

To hell with this Sasuke mission. I just beat A-Rank 7 times (I even used a pearl to replenish my stamina) and not a single drop. Not one crystal, not one Sasuke. I tried S-Rank once, couldn't get past the first floor, since I couldn't bring my best characters due to their cost (and I'm Rank 99).

It's really frustrating not being able to fully participate in these events, unless you:

A)

Are able to run all 6* characters that have their cost lessened due to fusing dupes (i.e., you either got extremely lucky or whaled your way to multiple copies of the same character)

B)

Got lucky in summoning the "required" character for the raid, this time being Cloak Naruto. Or again, whaled your way to one.

I get that it shouldn't be a 100% drop on A-Rank, but come on. I just wanted one copy to level/evolve right now, and then a few more to max out his abilities. At this rate, I'll be lucky to get a single drop (yes, I know the event goes on for many days, but considering my luck so far I'm not too optimistic).

Ugh.

Edit: Make that 8 runs.

Zafir

You guys really need to play online to multiply your luck.

I got Sasuke about 9 times out of 10 runs.
Yeah I've had decent luck online.

In terms of my solo luck I've not seen Sasuke drop once. Seen crystals drop twice. I got some Sasukes from Lucky Drop though.

Honestly the issue with MP is it's catch 22. You need 99 luck to get into the raid, but to get 99 luck you need to be able to do it multiplayer.

People ask for stupid requirements which you don't need too. Guy mentioned 99 luck and healer so I brought in Tsunade with my 99 Jiraiya, and we didn't even use any heals. Didn't need them. Anyone without an healer would have been out of luck for no reason other than arbitrary requirements.

chrono01

Yeah I've had decent luck online.

In terms of my solo luck I've not seen Sasuke drop once. Seen crystals drop twice. I got some Sasukes from Lucky Drop though.

Honestly the issue with MP is it's catch 22. You need 99 luck to get into the raid, but to get 99 luck you need to be able to do it multiplayer.

People ask for stupid requirements which you don't need too. Guy mentioned 99 luck and healer so I brought in Tsunade with my 99 Jiraiya, and we didn't even use any heals. Didn't need them. Anyone without an healer would have been out of luck for no reason other than arbitrary requirements.
This my issue. I don't have a 99 luck character so I can't get into a raid. The highest I have is 68, and it's shitty Shisui. I really regret not farming Jiraiya when I had the chance.

I guess when you host your own though, it doesn't matter. But then you risk failing the run, because people don't stall or group up in a mob of enemies and get beat down.

It's not easy, I tell ya.

Slaythe

Host with your 68 luck character as main.

ONLY accept people with 99 luck and a good character. Because usually if they took the time to grind, they know the fucking game and won't act like idiots.

Ideally you'd get a Naruto player.

MANUELF

Banned
Did 5 pulls on the banner and got 5* Kanjuro, 4* Sakura Maiden in Love and a 4* Hinata, the other two were trash

chrono01

ONLY accept people with 99 luck and a good character. Because usually if they took the time to grind, they know the fucking game and won't act like idiots.

Thanks, I might just do that.

I'll have to hope one of them brings a healer, or maybe I'll bring one along with my Shisui. A-Rank isn't that difficult, but you do need to stall in the second round so the damage can build up if you have no means of healing. Third round you won't take any damage, as the boss will generally die before anything happens.

Zafir

This my issue. I don't have a 99 luck character so I can't get into a raid. The highest I have is 68, and it's shitty Shisui. I really regret not farming Jiraiya when I had the chance.

I guess when you host your own though, it doesn't matter. But then you risk failing the run, because people don't stall or group up in a mob of enemies and get beat down.

It's not easy, I tell ya.

Yeah I had that issue with the Jiraiya one so I just did it all in solo. Fortunately S rank wasn't too hard though.

That said, new raid new problems. It's not easy even with 99 luck, lol. Half the time I get kicked I can only assume it's because I don't have Cloaked Naruto(or Minato). No one wanted my Choji even though it still does A LOT of damage to Sasuke.

Thanks, I might just do that.

I'll have to hope one of them brings a healer, or maybe I'll bring one along with my Shisui. A-Rank isn't that difficult, but you do need to stall in the second round so the damage can build up if you have no means of healing. Third round you won't take any damage, as the boss will generally die before anything happens.

Taking your Minato isn't a bad option either. You only take no damage in the third round if you have units to burst him down.

Cloaked Naruto, Minato and Choji are all good at this. So is Brav Kakashi if he is LB'd a bit.

Jiraiya is also a good option just because he can immobilise everyone besides the final boss.

So if you can get those units in MP it's always a bonus.

chrono01

Finally got my Sasuke to drop. Oddly enough, it came in the same run that I got another via a Lucky Drop. I tried multiplayer, but honestly the risk of it (failed once, when one of the players jammed themselves right in the middle of a group), and the fact that I didn't get a single character drop (or Lucky Drop) with 80%+ luck, I think I'll just stick to solo. It's faster for me too, since I can run at 2x speed, and at least I know I'll be successful.

I'm not terribly worried about max'ing his skill or anything, just a few copies to help lower this cost and unlock all of his abilities is fine for me right now. Maybe next time, when my team cost improves and I can run more of my 6* at the same time, I'll farm the 5 Luck ones from the S-Rank.

Does the tsunade b trial give any wisdom crystals? I've tried 10 times and nothing
It should, yeah. All of the character colors should drop, that have awakenings in her mission set (so Body, Heart, Wisdom, and Bravery).

commish

Yeah, maybe I'll do that. I only need 2 more, though, so we'll see. I have enough crystals to limit break him until about level 130, which is where I usually stop because it's too much effort.

Zafir

They need to hurry up and bring out the next level of scrolls missions. Scrolls farming is as tedious as fuck considering you can't even guarantee 4 3* scrolls, never mind the fact you need 6 for 4*.

commish

They need to hurry up and bring out the next level of scrolls missions. Scrolls farming is as tedious as fuck considering you can't even guarantee 4 3* scrolls, never mind the fact you need 6 for 4*.

Your lips to god's ears.

Edit: Finished up my Sasuke by getting enough drops to skill him up fully. Obviously need more crystals to max him, debating whether to bother now.

I feel your pain and it's probably going to be while seeing as even the JP version still don't have A rank scroll missions yet either.

chrono01

Most definitely. I'm honestly surprised that they haven't yet, it's so strange not seeing an A-Rank option when every other daily has it. Well, aside from the money one, which also needs an A-Rank. Hell, make it an S-Rank! Limit Breaking isn't cheap. :/

Edit: Finished up my Sasuke by getting enough drops to skill him up fully. Obviously need more crystals to max him, debating whether to bother now.
Congrats, man!

I'm still one away from finishing off his skills/getting his cost as low as I can. I'm not too worried about farming him to 99 Luck just yet, I'm just happy enough to get all of his abilities awakened/getting that cost down. I can always farm him later over time. Same with Limit Breaking him.

Once I complete it, I'll probably go back to the Tsunade Limit Breaking missions. I have Tsunade/Rock Lee/Shukaku Gaara to Limit Break, so I'd like to at least get a few of those crystals before the event goes away (why are these limited again? :/).

I feel your pain and it's probably going to be while seeing as even the JP version still don't have A rank scroll missions yet either.
The good news is that, whenever Japan gets a new gameplay improvement, Global gets it immediately as well. The only thing we're lagging (a bit) behind on are the gatcha releases (which are still only around a week or two behind), story content, and Phantom Castle. Everything else seems to be more-or-less in-sync, aside from raids (which obviously can't be in-sync with us, since our gatcha aren't mirrored). So if they get an A-Rank Scroll update, we should get it at the exact same time. \o/

Zafir

I'll get his skills unlocked and maybe get some of the crystals but I'm not going to the effort of getting him 99 luck or fully limit breaking him.

I'd have considered the luck thing if S rank hadn't been tedious to do.

Zafir

In other news of things they still need to change. If you loose connection to the host, they need to make it so you can continue the battle in solo with the same reduced rewards as you would have got finishing it in MP.

With how the meta is based around stalling for each battle. Battles can last quite a long time. It is INFURIATING when you get dc'd on the final boss. You've literally just wasted at least 10-15 mins of my time.

chrono01

This is ridiculous. They have to find a way to make these character crystals easier to farm. I don't mean the raid itself, I mean the drops. Now that I've finished unlocking all of the abilities on CM2 Sasuke, I've decided to go back to farming the character crystals so I can Limit Break Tsunade, Rock Lee, and Shukaku Gaara. 6x runs in a row, and I got not a single one of either. Rasengan Naruto, Neji, and Chidori Sasuke, though! Of course, I have none of these. Considering you need A LOT to fully LB them, and the fact that the dungeon is a limited-time event, this is just frustrating.

So much of this game feels like a grind, I have to wonder if it's even worth it all. :/

Raxious

decided to start playing again few weeks ago, this is what I had after that rin / kakashi / obito banner. did 3 multipulls and got crap, ended up getting Rin as the freebie.

rnwl61H.png

been rerolling since Thursday cause of the blazing banner. Just pulled this:

mVIXmXX.png

Top Bottom