• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mudhole%2BStomp.gif

Pointed%2BElbow%2BDrop%2B3.gif

Rock-SD-moments-gifs-001_007.gif

mxgt

Banned
1 seed being slaughtered by 40+ points on their home court in the second quarter.

Never seen such an embarrassing performance.

Joei

Man the East is just full of pretenders sure it has gotten better but Cavs are just on another level compared to any of the top teams in East.

They took the Raptors hearts and now the Celtics.

For what it's worth, the Cavs would be doing this to the Weat coast teams as well.

Cipherr

Fucking General chat on my WoW server is clowning the Celtics right now.

When nerds killing cartoon goats for reputation are shitting on you...
86GYhwD.png

Slizeezyc

If I'm the Celtics, this makes me want to keep the pick and just keep trying to get younger. Just pray LeBron one day decides to remember he has to get old at some point and retire. Fuck Hayward and Butler and George, LeBron is too evil in his current form.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
IT would have made so much more money had they lost to the Wiz.
This is what I said the other night. Dude is looking pedestrian. Who would give him max money after this? Well, someone probably will but will regret it down the road.

At this point the celtics just need to start intentionally hard fouling LeBron James until the whole team fouls out. Maybe if they beat him down physically they'll have a chance to not get blown out every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom