• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silkworm

"Look guys. Don't pay attention to the scoreboard. We're getting good looks, they're just not falling. Law of averages right? Don't be down guys, if there's a will, there's a way."

Probably pretty accurate. I've never seen him to get angry but if ever there was a game to question the heart/will of his players, I'd imagine this would be one. But pros are different than college so I'm not sure if that tact would work. *shrug*

9c0413349b785ebc41e9d9390a527638.gif

Yup pretty accurate.

Apollo ;__;

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I know GSW are 10x better than Boston but it's really feeling like the Cavs have a pretty good chance against them.
Of course they have a chance but they haven't even taken a punch this entire playoff run. Hell, no one has even thrown a punch at them.

VeeP

Holy shit. I just saw the score. I thought Cavs would sweep but... not like this?

Are Cavs just playing godly? Or are Celtics just playing poorly? Or both?

Do Warriors have a chance?

I know GSW are 10x better than Boston but it's really feeling like the Cavs have a pretty good chance against them.

I mean, while the East is weak as hell, people should probably just admit to themselves at this point that Cleveland has a playoff switch and not make excuses for how This Isn't Really Real

Chase17

This is the penalty for Olynyk swinging a game 7.

Better trade that pick. You need help, NOW.
I'm taking Jaylen, Fultz, and a symbolic image of the 2018 Nets pic into the bunker. I'll see you all in 2022.

To lose to old Lebron in round 2 or something

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
yes we definitely need one superstar so we can lose by 10 points instead and not win any championnships

Oh sorry. Keep the pick and have him develop in 4 years when it's irrelevant in regards to the rest of the team. I guess it really doesn't matter either way.

Surfinn

Reminds me of 90s WWF wrestling. All the stars would wrestle no-name scrubs to remind us of their elite status. Only for big events would big names wrestle each other.

Finals = Wrestlemania?????
Lol I remember watching far more competitive games in the regular season with far worse teams. Playoffs have been like HS vs MJ dream team every fucking night.

Disappointing

Hey guys, does anyone know when the Cavs Celtics series starts?

Seriously tho, can we cancel this and just bring out the Wizards for the rest of this game and series?

We should have done the same thing with a Bucks swap for the Raptors too.
I think the NBA needs to address these concerns in the off season.
This shit is embarrassing, and a black eye for not only the Celtics, but the NBA as a product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom