• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Full power G State vs Cavs would be incredible to watch. Praying no one gets injured.

G State vs San An should have been amazing too... but the injuries happened :(

ZoddGutts

Celtics are better off trading that pick and getting a good player in return, unless they plan on using the pick for further building the team up and wait for Lebron to get old. Current team is just not good enough to beat the Cavs. It's either try to win now by trading pick or keep pick and play the waiting game.

Tall4Life

Celtics are better off trading that pick and getting a good player in return, unless they plan on using the pick for further building the team up and wait for Lebron to get old. Current team is just not good enough to beat the Cavs. It's either try to win now by trading pick or keep pick and play the waiting game.
One guy like Butler won't make them beat Bron unless they get Hayward AND George and maybe suck a couple of dicks to get Durant too

LionPride

Banned
Honestly the only plan for any team out East or West is to build the team by getting younger and better and wait out this storm.

Just a reminder that this team was down 3-1 to last year's Warriors with a busted up Curry, Harrison Barnes averaging 0ppg, and Bogut being held together by paper glue.
No John's, because then you can start to bring up 2015, and the fact that Curry was seemingly fine in the Portland and okc series, and the playoffs bang up everyone, etc.

No johns

FZZ

Banned
Y'all LeBron gonna be dicking the league at 40

We have Vince Carter playing at 40, LeBron spends a millii minimum on his body per year

Lmao league is fucked

LionPride

Banned
Y'all LeBron gonna be dicking the league at 40

We have Vince Carter playing at 40, LeBron spends a millii minimum on his body per year

Lmao league is fucked
I said it last week I think, if Jordan could give the league 20/5/3 at 40, Lebron gonna be doin 22/6/6 all in the low post/threes.

jwhit28

I haven't seen a season where both conferences were so one sided in the conference finals. I mean it's because of Kawhi but still.

I don't think the Lakers were even this dominant that year they won every game except for the loss to the 76ers in the finals against A.I.

I haven't seen a season where both conferences were so one sided in the conference finals. I mean it's because of Kawhi but still.

I don't think the Lakers were even this dominant that year they won every game except for the loss to the 76ers in the finals against A.I.
They swept a prime tim Duncan spurs team. They were dominant, and the best example of a playoff switch team

These two modern teams are insane, but 2001 lakers were bonkers. Sweeping Prime Timmy D. was no small feat.

Dynomutt

f9GVouG.png

Wow!

Duxxy3

Celtics aren't even close to the Cavaliers. There's no point in trading away the future for another chance to get embarrassed by the Lebrons.

They should have time to heal up, no? Iggy needs to be healed up this year. If his back wasn't messed up last year he would've made that dunk.
Yeah hopefully. More worried about Iggy. His knee issue could linger for the rest of the way. Still a long way to the Finals so we'll see.

Dude is just old by NBA standards. I think maybe his heavy workload during KD's absence may be catching up with him.

Edit: Just checked and he's actually only a year older than LeBron. Well LeBron is an outlier. Iggy has had to have his minutes carefully handled the past couple of years.

Umbooki

So based on these playoffs, best players in the East are LeBron, PG13 and Wall right?
Sounds about right. Wall and PG13 would see more success if their rosters weren't so flawed. They're amazing players but not amazing enough to cover for their team's deficiencies like LeBron can.

The Wizards have no bench and the Pacers are trying to make Monta Ellis and Jeff Teague positive contributers in 2017.

VeeP

Yeah hopefully. More worried about Iggy. His knee issue could linger for the rest of the way. Still a long way to the Finals so we'll see.

Dude is just old by NBA standards. I think maybe his heavy workload during KD's absence may be catching up with him.

Edit: Just checked and he's actually only a year older than LeBron. Well LeBron is an outlier. Iggy has had to have his minutes carefully handled the past couple of years.

Lebron takes amazing care of his body.

I think Finals start June 1st, so since Game 1 (his injury), he would've had about 2.5 weeks of rest and time to heal up. Hopefully it's enough.

I really don't want to see anyone injured on both teams. Two years ago we saw Warriors take down the injured Cavs. Last year it was pretty obvious the Warriors trying to win those 73 games and Currys freak injury really took their toll on the team.

Line_HTX

Mmm mmm mmm~ That Game 2 blowout is so fucking delicious.

Hope the Cavs increase the margin even more for that obliterating sweep. Fucking go Exodia on the Celtics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom