• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

Banned
He still wouldn't trade it for PG13 either. Does anyone think Klay is better than George?
nobody should

klay has been really disappointing these playoffs imo

he gets way too many open looks off of the spacing of curry, durant, etc. to be shooting as poorly as he has been

also he can't do anything besides shoot and play d whereas george can actually create for others, score from all over the court, etc.

Mory Dunz

JVG can't be sure it's Durant's best defensive season?
He said he had to have coached him???

okay, so how can you judge any player ever then

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Jordan, Kobe and Lebron are assholes for different reasons. But Jordan was probably the biggest batshit crazy dude of them all, yet somehow I think he was the most likable of the three if that makes any sense.

How can Jordan be more likable than LeBron? That's crazy talk.

Jordan was an asshole and is lucky that he wasn't playing in this day and age where it'd really be out there how he was. Kobe was cocky, but about half the level Jordan was.

LeBron haters are pretty much because of the decision and normal hate for someone so good.

BTW, this game is a shitfest... GS just fucking around and still winning by 15.

How can Jordan be more likable than LeBron? That's crazy talk.

Jordan was an asshole and is lucky that he wasn't playing in this day and age where it'd really be out there how he was. Kobe was cocky, but about half the level Jordan was.

LeBron haters are pretty much because of the decision and normal hate for someone so good.

BTW, this game is a shitfest... GS just fucking around and still winning by 15.

Nobody knew Jordan was an asshole until after he retired. While he was playing he was seen as a great guy.

”One time we played in Washington. We played a five game series against the Bulls. It was the year they won 72 games. We lose all three games by a total of seven points. I saw Michael Jordan come into our locker room with a cigar, while it was lit, and said, ‘Who's going to check me tonight?'

No one had bigger cojones than mj, man. lmao

Barring Kyrie, lebron plays with an AAU team. I understand why dude seems stressed out all the time. But he seems like a good cat so he gets a pass in my book.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Nobody knew Jordan was an asshole until after he retired. While he was playing he was seen as a great guy.

There was whispers of it out there, and typically you got the feeling any time you heard him speak unscripted... but...

Nike made sure of that

this. Nike was able to make most of that stuff hidden, as his image was everything.

Imagine Jordan in this day and age... it'd be interesting for sure.

I hated Jordan growing up though, as a Blazer fan we had good reason to hate him.. just like I hated Kobe.. but I'll admit as time went on I grew to respect him more... especially his last year in the league. Kobe did also seem get way more respect from players in the league on a personal level than Jordan ever did.

Gigglepoo

The Jordan Rules was a best-selling book from 1992: "The book generated controversy for its sometimes unflattering depiction of Michael Jordan and its discussions of infighting within the team."

Lonzo Ball next Jordan confirmed

Zj3r35u.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom