• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fouling out in basketball is the stupidest shit. Imagine if in the NFL if you got ejected for holding 3 times. Just give the ball back and two shots for every foul after 6

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
This Cavs team is gonna get lit by the Dubz
We can only hope. Assuming the Cavs win this series, I don't care what happens against the Celtics, it will be a tough road to win four. Love to be proven wrong by a Warriors beatdown but I just don't see it.

datruth29

It's insane how wide open the Celtics are when taking 3's. There's no way the Cavs can do this with the Warriors, they'll score so much.

Nafai1123

Banned
Fouling out in basketball is the stupidest shit. Imagine if in the NFL if you got ejected for holding 3 times. Just give the ball back and two shots for every foul after 6

Get too many fouls in the NFL and you're getting benched anyways. I don't see the problem. Encourages cleaner play and less chance for injury.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
It's insane how wide open the Celtics are when taking 3's. There's no way the Cavs can do this with the Warriors, they'll score so much.

At this rate they may not get a chance with the Warriors. I checked out of the NBA playoffs after that game 2. I learn today that they lost game 3 and now Lebron with 4 fouls? After watching NHL and NBA for so long it always seems that in the NBA the home team has an incredible advantage. I will be shocked if the road team wins the first 4 in this series. I don't think I've ever seen that happen in the NBA

datruth29

At this rate they may not get a chance with the Warriors. I checked out of the NBA playoffs after that game 2. I learn today that they lost game 3 and now Lebron with 4 fouls? After watching NHL and NBA for so long it always seems that in the NBA the home team has an incredible advantage. I will be shocked if the road team wins the first 4 in this series. I don't think I've ever seen that happen in the NBA

It happened in Round 1, Celtics vs. Bulls.

VeeP

Cavs haven't lost yet. Don't underestimate Lebron. I remember I thought Pacers would win that one game they were up tons at half. Instead Cavs came back in a big way.

Edit: I'd like to see this series go to 7 though. Maybe God Olynik can twirl that basketball in front of the Cavs bench once Lebron fouls out.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
It just happened in the first round with the Celtics and Bulls.

Funny, this past semester, my statistics professor gave us an assignment to see if there is such a thing as home court advantage in the NBA. We were allowed to choose any team--using last year's regular season W/L records, mind you--and found that it basically doesn't exist.

I chose the Cavs and it's showing... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom