• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

random25

Yeah because Thomas was playing hurt, no shit they're better.

He's also getting abused defensively too. He did his job the last 2 series but he's obviously a liability against the Cavs. Not saying he's a bad player, but maybe just come back after this series, if they ever win this round.

Tom Penny

Can't complain. A few wasted possessions on offense but whatever. They have only 3 turnovers. They absolutely would have more if IT played. That's half the battle. Cavs like the Wizards and GS are deadly in transition with Lebron and Kyrie.

Would you rather have Carlisle, Spo or Kerr if you had your pick of coaches for a new franchise over Brad Stevens?
Carlisle for sure. He's been doing this whole winning more than he should, getting battered teams to the playoffs, etc. for a good while now

Spo is a maybe. Kerr no because of his back

Tom Penny

Carlisle for sure. He's been doing this whole winning more than he should, getting battered teams to the playoffs, etc. for a good while now

Spo is a maybe. Kerr no because of his back

Carlisle is a great coach. Him and Pop are the best in the league. I would love to see Stevens with real talent though. They get open shots against almost anyone but just don't have the shooting and the the shot creators to take full advantage.

Hahaha!! And I wore my green shirt today.

Got home right after the game started and saw the Celts had the lead, and come the half, had still not relinquished it.
I can't believe what's happening.
LBJ on the bench with 4
Celts up by 10
And we only at the half!!

So glad the Cavs ain't worried though, as long as they keep winning in Boston, no reason to. ;)

Brad stevens with the constant defensive assignments on LBJ, sometimes big defenders other times small ones. Giving lbj different looks and styles is what throwing him off his game not only on the defensive end but on the offensive end as well.. besides shump and Jefferson being hella bad on the wings, lbj gotta help out at times and everything breaks down.

Dude is a legit coach but cle got this series. But inb4 people start claiming lbj choking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom