• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K11 PS3 League | Season 1 | Real Money. Real Talk

SamuraiX-

I'm going to laugh when the end of the season comes along and ecnal get's booted from the Playoffs b/c he's averaging 35 PPG with Rose. :lol

ecnal

fuck you guys.

how am i supposed to score if rose doesn't drop 30?

luol deng? carlos boozer? :lol

rose wont go over the ppg cap, don't worry -- i have a plan that will go in motion in a couple weeks that will secure his playoff eligibility :D

Smokey

ecnal said:
fuck you guys.

how am i supposed to score if rose doesn't drop 30?

luol deng? carlos boozer? :lol

rose wont go over the ppg cap, don't worry -- i have a plan that will go in motion in a couple weeks that will secure his playoff eligibility :D

hey i didn't implement the 30ppg rule or whatever!

RDreamer

Guys, it's been fun, but I think I'm going to have to bow out of the league. I just don't have the time I thought I would when signing up. I had to work a bunch of extra hours at work this week, along with doing some dental stuff for my wife and various other crap that came up, and work's only going to get worse with the holidays, and I'll have to leave the state for a few days when I'm not on extra hours.

Aside from that, my heart's just not in it. When I do get time I really just don't feel like playing 2k11, especially not online. I just hate how it plays online. As I said before it's been stopping me from enjoying the game offline even, because I feel like I'll be even worse if I get used to the game actually, you know, controlling well and responsively. And aside from all that, it can't be any fun for you guys to play me anyway. I'm really just way worse at this than even I thought I'd be (and I thought I'd be pretty bad).

ecnal

rinse82 said:
this league is dying a slow and painful death.

this is what happens when you let viakado "run" things.

:D

thauoftkid, ill be around in about an hour.

edit: i lied, ill be around later today -- somewhere between 5 and 6 pm pst.

Big Baybee we still have our game to play. As for my week 3 opponents,

Utah Jazz
@ Los Angeles Lakers
Oklahoma City
@ Golden State Warriors

Im around all day

DiddyBop

Seems like we only have a few active players in this league. In the past few days we've had 3 dropouts. I say we stick a fork in this league and do a tournament style kinda thing because it will be a struggle at this point IMO.

Thoughts?

ecnal

ya'll better get a hold of viakado before that paypal money turns in to vicodin.

i'm down w/ a tourney -- new teams or what?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The only racing games that matter are the Project Gotham series and Rally Sport Challenge (Basically dead)

thomasbk

Just in case the league isn't dead:
I(Rockets) can play a couple of games tomorrow night ... I dont even know who my week 3 oponents are :p

I´m also in the antecipation for GT5, but i would still like this league to continue.

I´ll log in tomorrow, i´ll try to get "a" game going.

Smokey

seattle6418 said:
I´m also in the antecipation for GT5, but i would still like this league to continue.

I´ll log in tomorrow, i´ll try to get "a" game going.

what team are you? do you play the mavs?

Smokey said:
what team are you? do you play the mavs?

Knicks

I´m sure we play this week.

I´ll go online tonight, only problem is because of daylight savings time on both countries, now i´m -3 hours related to EST.

I´ll be online at 8pm my local time, or 5PM EST.

I also believe my Knicks will lay an egg in this next game.

Smokey

seattle6418 said:
Knicks

I´m sure we play this week.

I´ll go online tonight, only problem is because of daylight savings time on both countries, now i´m -3 hours related to EST.

I´ll be online at 8pm my local time, or 5PM EST.

I also believe my Knicks will lay an egg in this next game.

u around?

im back bitches!
seems like a few are dropping?
i realize its the holidays and there are games coming out, but what if we extend from 7 days to 10 days to keep the the 3 or 4 from bailing?
reschedule it so that its much more flexible.
we've got a good group here, i'd love to finish a season with the remaining.
Smokey said:
smh

what did he do

looks like ps3 league needs a new leader, I can lead us to the promise land. together me and diddy can accomplish things viakado could only dream of
bitch please.

i'll talk to the 4 that are leaving, hopefully i can persuade them to stay.

with that said, league is still a go.
League advances NEXT Wednesday

Chicago Bulls
@ Orlando Magic
New Jersey Nets
@ Miami Heat
Sacramento Kings

Smokey

seattle6418 said:
Finishing some house related stuff here. Should be online in 20 minutes, and if nobody is there, i´ll go back to watch the games.

damn my fault man, i got caught up in playing black ops

Smokey said:
damn my fault man, i got caught up in playing black ops

It´s ok, i logged in a bit late, and i realized 6 of 8 friends online were playing Black Ops:lol

Well, i have an idea, but i don´t know if it´s gonna be accepted.

Some times you log online, there no one to play on your week, but your week 4 oponent is there doing nothing.

How about if we flex this completely during the regular season?

If i´m online, and the only other person online is my week 6 oponent, let us play the game to save time in the future.

In the end, we will all play 30 games, so why not? (then, of course, playoffs is totally different, but since it´s the regular season...)

seattle6418 said:
How about if we flex this completely during the regular season?

If i´m online, and the only other person online is my week 6 oponent, let us play the game to save time in the future.

In the end, we will all play 30 games, so why not? (then, of course, playoffs is totally different, but since it´s the regular season...)
im open to this discussion, if it will allow more flexibility in the schedule. Although i've been advised this style of flexing does screw up league.
rinse82 said:
i'm good to go for some games tonight after survivor
alright, i got you afterwards, just post here or AIM me when its over.

yeah gg pete.
stupid COD making our game laggy as hell.

anyone against flex scheduling the rest of the season?

if this was the case, we'd have only 1 person drop out and we'd have a strict deadline for regular season.

rinse82

Miami Heat Pre-Wade Trade: 1-2

Miami Heat Post-Wade Trade: 6-2

I'm going to categorize that blowout loss to ecnal as an outlier, that was my first game with the new squad and I wasn't used to them :lol

We rollin' now though.

ok. i've spoken to the people that are leaving, only one is leaving (Bucks).
And after much conversation with people, it seems like an overwhelming vote to flex the rest of the season.
So im going to go ahead and allow flex scheduling throughout the regular season.
Im setting a tentative date deadline date of Dec. 31, 2010 @ 11:59pm pst.
any games not played will be randomized.

Playoffs should start a few days afterwards.

rinse82

viakado said:
ok. i've spoken to the people that are leaving, only one is leaving (Bucks).
And after much conversation with people, it seems like an overwhelming vote to flex the rest of the season.
So im going to go ahead and allow flex scheduling throughout the regular season.
Im setting a tentative date deadline date of Dec. 31, 2010 @ 11:59pm pst.
any games not played will be randomized.

Playoffs should start a few days afterwards.

good call

Top Bottom