• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K6 Fantasy league

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
fuck my draft positions were all messed up...I didn't want TP til the 4th round!

Fifty

Thanks for coming everyone. 9/10 is great. Sorry you couldn't be there Konex, but hey, you got my favorite player, AK 47. Good luck in the season....I'll work out any scheduling conflicts tomorrow, but for now I must sleep

jobber

I'm playing a game with my team offline and their ranking is 96 o_O

oh yea, if we can't play real games, you CAN play a non-ranked game vs. whoever with the league rules and your new lineups.

AkaBalla

I have too many superstars on my team that want the ball especially Salim Stoudamire :D ... SO with that said i want to Deal Pierce.. I made an offer to MalleyMal..

Pierce
Horry
Yao

For

Shaq
Jefferson
Jamison

Let me know... Any 1 else have any offers?

Fifty

Irony of ironies....this team can't hit 3's. What a joke.....3-21 from long range. Sure I probably should have taken more layups rather than open 3's, but when this crew can't hit open looks...I'm fucked.

Fifty

Everyone remember to go to manage lineups IN GAME or else you'll be using the default rosters. FMT didn't do that and he had the regular warriors ;p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT has the REAL 3PT Team. Jesus Christ Fucking Corver and Jason Terry throwing up deeeeeeep 3's and they go in.

jobber

pish posh. You guy's shoot too many 3's

BTW is the other league dead?

Fifty

I don't think it is, and that certainly wasn't my intention. I've played about half of my games in it, and I guess you could say I'm taking a little break from it now that this has started, but personally I'll be trying to play more games in that league in a few days or so.

jobber

Fifty said:
I don't think it is, and that certainly wasn't my intention. I've played about half of my games in it, and I guess you could say I'm taking a little break from it now that this has started, but personally I'll be trying to play more games in that league in a few days or so.

what happened to fixing the schedule?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm free to play some games after midnight eastern time.

CB3

Ill be up to play games for either league later tonight. Hit me up on AIM or post here in about an hour

DMczaf

Ben Gordon almost Gordon'd me against ColdBlooded, he was like 5-6 in the 4th quarter, 3-4 3pt. How could you do this to meeeee, Ben?!

jobber

O-VER-RAT-ED

*clap clap clapclapclap*

BTW, I'd trade Rip for Manu ORRR Malgoire for Marshall.

DMczaf

Ok, Konex just scored 70 of his 85 points against me in the paint. He took like 11 shots total outside the paint. So do we have like 0 rules, do what ever you want to do to score in this league because I'd like to know right now so Im not the only one trying to not cheese people out of the game.

CB3

DMczaf said:
Ok, Konex just scored 70 of his 85 points against me in the paint. He took like 11 shots total outside the paint. So do we have like 0 rules, do what ever you want to do to score in this league because I'd like to know right now so Im not the only one trying to not cheese people out of the game.

Here we go again!

GAF

We Know Drama

DMczaf

ColdBlooded33 said:
Here we go again!

GAF

We Know Drama

konexwtf4ll.jpg

Come on, you know thats funny.

Cloudy

Banned
Meh. I thought most my points were in the flow of the game (how many fastbreak pts did I have?). I have like 3 jumpshooters on the whole roster and I hadn't set my lineups so only Jones got in the game.

I've played pretty much everyone here with no complaints so whatever :p

DMczaf

Cloudy said:
Meh. I thought most my points were in the flow of the game (how many fastbreak pts did I have?). I have like 3 jumpshooters on the whole roster and I hadn't set my lineups so only Jones got in the game.

I've played pretty much everyone here with no complaints so whatever :p

Ive never complained about your game either til that one, that was just crazy. It was like you had no other thought in your head besides "DUNK!!!"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cloudy said:
Maybe it's cos I was playing with a brand new team *shrugs*

:lol That makes no sense :lol

If I use a new team I like to test all aspects of their game out,that involves actually shooting the ball instead of just dunking.

:lol oh konex...

seriously though that is cheap. when me and dm played, i think the score was like 101-99 or something. both of us had about 30 points in the paint, the way it should be you cheeseballs!

Fifty

If anyone wants to play a game between now and the first football game let me know. Well, before 2:30 eastern at least.

CB3

AI Sucks at everything when he isnt wide open. This includes shooting and any kind of lay-up

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Who wants to get a game in?

I'll play,you still around?

Matrix

I'll be in the lobby T-mac lover.

Matrix

Key to beating Dm...double team Twack all game and make his other players shoot.

DMczaf

13 for 48 outside the paint (2-19 3pt)...jesus christ. I still made more outside shots then Konex took against me :p

Matrix said:
Key to beating Dm...double team Twack all game and make his other players shoot.

Im guessing you havent seen T-Mac stats for the season, that was actually his best shooting game. Nice try at the "Key to beating" though :p

Matrix

Well then you suck with T-mac,give him back to me :lol

"I still made more outside shots then Konex took against me :p"

:lol

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Well then you suck with T-mac,give him back to me :lol

T-Mac is pissing me the fuck off, I cant hit an outside shot with him. The only time he scores for me is when I drive in and dunk >_<

Baron Davis has been my MVP so far.

Top Bottom