• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K6 Fantasy league

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bwahahaaha my team rocks and haha I had auto subbing on and it didnt sub one player in the whole game.

Great shit.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
LOL

I noticed your guys were REAL tired. Like red bar almost gone tired.

The key is to draft a bench with players than can play 2 positions. i.e. Finley can do SF or SG and Barry(who has yet to play a game) can run point and SG. Your front court is poo man. Too many boards for Duncan. He had a double-double before the 1/2.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone want to beat my team?

Matrix

jobber said:
LOL@ the CPU forgetting to sub for me

:lol They never sub for me in this fantasy league,I dont know what the deal is :\

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Those fuckers wouldnt sub in for me even manually. I had to turn it back on to auto.. The Subbing system is fucked in this game

jobber

Matrix said:
:lol They never sub for me in this fantasy league,I dont know what the deal is :\

I tried to put Brent Barry back in the game after the 1st and it never took Kidd or Rip out the game.

Matrix

This shit doesnt happen in the regular league.I'm not sure if this is just a fantasy issue,Konex used to read the 2k boards to let us know about bugs.

jobber

pssshhh (I used to be QA for VC :\)

I'm not sure wtf is going on. Perhaps our starters are too good to take out?

I know off hand that Parker has enough stamina for a whole game so maybe that's the issue.

Matrix

jobber said:
pssshhh (I used to be QA for VC :\)

I'm not sure wtf is going on. Perhaps our starters are too good to take out?

I know off hand that Parker has enough stamina for a whole game so maybe that's the issue.

My starters suck :lol Also that game against you,I had Vince Carter on the bench,they never subbed him in.

did this conversation ever happen:

you: sir, i was testing out the running game and it's pretty broken.
vc: why?
you: all i have to do is keep hitting Y with a big RB and i can get all the yards i want.
vc: JUST like in real life!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

you: all i have to do is keep hitting Y with a big RB and i can get all the yards i want.

:lol

jobber

FrenchMovieTheme said:

nah nah, I was on the online team. Testing out the network crap when DC was around.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:

:lol :lol :lol

Matrix

jobber said:
why are you starting Deng and Murphy!?

Go back a page or two,I want the worst team in the league :lol

jobber

Matrix said:
Go back a page or two,I want the worst team in the league :lol

Then you should've had my first draft plan........draft the entire Bobcats roster.

Matrix

Fifty said:
I'm tempted to edit Matrix's roster since he's gone back to his dorky superman avatar.

You didnt let my Vince trade go through,avatar went buh bye :p

Matrix

Fifty said:
Even Isiah Thomas wouldn't trade Vince for Shane frickin Battier. All the other trades were fair!

This fantasy league is a fraud! Auto subs dont work and I clearly want the worst team and you wont let me have it! His ass rides the bench now.

Fifty

:lol :lol :lol I just played THE WORST game ever with DM. Now I'll give him full credit for beating me. In 48 hours I forgot how to score and DM learned how to play D. So many ugly plays, so many bad decisions by me... If I started a channel showing the worst games of all time, that would be the headlining show.

jobber

Fifty said:
:lol :lol :lol I just played THE WORST game ever with DM. Now I'll give him full credit for beating me. In 48 hours I forgot how to score and DM learned how to play D. So many ugly plays, so many bad decisions by me... If I started a channel showing the worst games of all time, that would be the headlining show.

Yes, DM has stepped his game up some but he's still easy to beat. If I could've made a basket in the last 3 minutes or Duncan could block a dunk, I would've beat him. Same goes for our first game.

now approve my trade or die!

jobber

I'm going to deal Crazy Ron Ron. The CPU is hell bent on playing Ron and Melo at the same time. Rip gets no PT and he starts!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Subs are busted. I went manual halfway through the game because the computer was leaving my starters in until they were all down to 65 etc.. and then it wouldn't let me take Ray Allen out of the lineup. He played almost the entire game. I tried manually taking him out several times, burned 2 timeouts trying to get him outta there. That was quite odd.

And KG can dunk from the 3 point line. I tried to do a dribble pull-up (like DM does all the time) in my game just now against DM and KG just went to the hole for a one footed-two hander.
That was not deliberate at all DM. Trust me.

And Tyson Chandler on his fantasy team is way better than Tyson Chandler on his normal team. Dude had 3 putback dunks on me. gosh.

Fifty

I don't know what's wrong with the subs...It's a disgrace, and if people don't want to play because of that, I won't blame you. This league is supposed to be fun, and the fucked-up subs are standing in the way of that lately, at least for me. I'm not going to pressure people to play soon, unless they've played 0 games (glad you played at least one truelize), but I'm not giving up on this league quite yet.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I think the game hates Rafer Alston cause as soon as I tried to sub him in everything got screwed up.

Note: Jalen Rose was money for me. :D

jobber

I like the subs now. It seems to put players in the game that's on fire. Don't believe me?

My last game with DM...Tony Parker came in late in the 1st quarter and made a basket before the buzzer......then in the 2nd quarter he was hitting everything. He scored 18 in the 2nd alone. They took him after the half. I put him back in the 4th and he went 0/7. The CPU knows more than we think!

Fifty

It's not bad when it's actually making subs. My complaints usually come when the cpu isn't making many subs at all, and leaving people in to get too tired. When that's not happening, I don't have much to complain about. It just seems like the subbing AI goes to sleep sometimes (leaving lebron in the for the entire first 3 qtrs or so, only to see him too tired to play the 4th)

jobber

Fifty said:
It's not bad when it's actually making subs. My complaints usually come when the cpu isn't making many subs at all, and leaving people in to get too tired. When that's not happening, I don't have much to complain about. It just seems like the subbing AI goes to sleep sometimes (leaving lebron in the for the entire first 3 qtrs or so, only to see him too tired to play the 4th)

You know how to make the CPU wake up?

Foul like hell.

Top Bottom