• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K6 Fantasy league

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can play anyone tonight after 24.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF is wrong with this game.

I had my subbing set to auto,but all they would sub out were my PF's the whole game.I wanted to see how long it would take to sub them out and it never did,I eventually decided to pull out some of my tired players in the 4th.

I have a team full of players that are tired and its set to auto and not fucking subbing.

Fifty

I just played a game with Matrix......one of our best I think. At least compared to the last few. I did have one major complaint that applied to both of us, our auto subs SUCKED. Seriously sucked....I can only speak for myself but I had James and Marion rotting away with 100 energy on the bench, and the retarded AI coach didn't want to give J Rich ANY minutes.

I don't like waiting while people do manual subs, even though Akaballer is insanely fast at it, it's annoying. But this game showed me that sometimes you have to do it yourself. I'm going to set those tall, 3 point, etc lineups in the hopes that it'll make things easier.

btw......Dirk is the best player in the game. 29/20 game. German Jesus

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah, im gonna start doing manual subs at the end of each quarter. Auto-Sub Blows

Matrix

Read my above post Fifty,only people that would be subbed in were Boozer and Murphy.

This is seriously messed up,fantasy squad that now Im going to have to manually sub in :|

Fifty

btw.....my team is 100 offense, 100 d, 100 overall! :lol Go Sam Mitchell and the Raptors! Anyone want Peja? I'll trade him for someone who can play D...(quicks and d awareness)

Matrix

Fifty said:
btw.....my team is 100 offense, 100 d, 100 overall! :lol Go Sam Mitchell and the Raptors! Anyone want Peja? I'll trade him for someone who can play D...(quicks and d awareness)

My team is fucking sad next to yours and Dm's...its so fun playing 100 ranked teams :lol

Damn f-ing trades have turned yours and Dm's teams into monsters.

AkaBalla

U Guys shouldnt do those quick subs. It will freeze the game occasionally. Happened with me and Malley i was kicking his butt by like 35 and then he goes into subs and it freeze's.. He said he hit the trigger's to do the subs. I do them 1 by 1 because obvioulsy of the dumb AI not subbing in the right players...

Matrix

Am I the only team without a 100 rating in D or O...I cant compete with anyones team.

DM,Fifty and Malley all have atleast one category with 100 rating :(

i can't compete either matrix. are you guys putting defensive pressure on tight for every player or something? i can't get an open shot to save my life, but every game i've played someone has lit me up hardcore.

also, i try to put double teaming to "never" but i can't move it off Auto. I don't want anyone double teamed cause it's killing me with open shots, but the fucking game wont let me change!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
i dont like the manual substhats why i always use the trigger, but now it looks like it does freeze up the whole damn thing, me and DM were playing a real close game and FREEZE... i just hate manual subbing... seriously...

CB3

I cant compete either, but thats because im still learning how to play Offence. Defence wise i can hold the fort. I just wish Zo would play more than 5 fucking minutes in the whole game, leaving a gap in the paint. im gonna have to make some changes there...

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i can't compete either matrix. are you guys putting defensive pressure on tight for every player or something? i can't get an open shot to save my life, but every game i've played someone has lit me up hardcore.

also, i try to put double teaming to "never" but i can't move it off Auto. I don't want anyone double teamed cause it's killing me with open shots, but the fucking game wont let me change!

Yep samething for me >_< Also this time the game decides to do auto subs for me the right way,how come it didnt againsty Fifty?...stupid fucking cpu.

I'm actually not enjoying the fantasy league as much,maybe its cause of the the trades that turned already great teams into SUPERPOWER teams.

I dont think Malley did a trade,but Id like to know why his team is rated 100 on O :\

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Matrix said:
Am I the only team without a 100 rating in D or O...I cant compete with anyones team.

DM,Fifty and Malley all have atleast one category with 100 rating :(

I'm 98 on both

I'm getting on in a minute for whoever wants a L

Matrix

I'm sooo over this fantasy league and again the auto subbing went back to being a piece of shit.

My fucking team is fucking 84 on D and 90 overall,f-ing absurd.Its like I'm using the f-ing Atlanta Hawks against the Pistons every game.

I think I'll take a break from shitty fantasy and play some of the regular league games.

jobber

Matrix said:
I'm sooo over this fantasy league and again the auto subbing went back to being a piece of shit.

My fucking team is fucking 84 on D and 90 overall,f-ing absurd.Its like I'm using the f-ing Atlanta Hawks against the Pistons every game.

I think I'll take a break from shitty fantasy and play some of the regular league games.

That game was crazy. I took out Q for Finley and I made a run. He comes back in and you take the lead. I take him out and I win.

Q Rich = CURSED

Matrix

Man I sure used the work fuck a lot in that last post,VC you bring out the best of me.

You should have kept his ass in Jobber,cut me some slack :p

Matrix

Fifty said:
Drafting scumbags like Vince and Boozer has cursed you.

Most likely true,but the league feels busted :D I dont recall having games in the regular league where auto subbing didnt work at all.I also think the rating system for teams sucks ass.

What was your rating before you traded MVP Nash for Lebron? It sure as heck wasnt 100 overall.

jobber

Spurs choke....

the players may changed but some things stay the same.

Parker and Kidd were both hot. Of course, I never saw Parker again after the half :lol

These games have been good...well except 1 for me.

I don't mind losing here since I don't care, but my super team > yours

Matrix

Anyone around want to play a game? I want to get these over with cause I hate my team.

Matrix

Yea,sorry went to the bathroom,still want to ball? ill go online.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Make some trades! Stop bringing us down with all your negativity ;p

No one wants my thugs,trust me.

Matrix

I hate my fucking team...EVERYONE IS UP FOR TRADES!

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i finally play a competitive game!

korver is a champ!

We have the two worst teams in the league,of course it was going to be competitive :(

Korver owning me just really showed me how downright sad this team I drafted is.

Fifty

Exclusive picture of Matrix

I_Thomas_160x208.gif

I knew it was you! You kept telling us you lived in NYC. You wanted us to find out, didn't you?

Matrix

Fifty said:
Exclusive picture of Matrix

I_Thomas_160x208.gif

I knew it was you! You kept telling us you lived in NYC. You wanted us to find out, didn't you?

:lol

Matrix

Anyone else want a game!? I need more losses!

Matrix

Fuck this shit,I want the worst team in the game,I'll give up Arenas,Carter all my good players for bums.

START THE BIDDING WAR NOW!

I WANT YOUR WORST PLAYERS,THESE MUST BE 1 ON 1 TRADES!

Matrix

Fifty said:
I review all trades, and the only way I will approve unfair trades is if you wear an Isiah Thomas avatar.

Happy?

CB3

Yeah i sent an offer also, though its not exactly scrub for Star. its more like "meh" for "ok"

Matrix

DMczaf said:
I sent a trade offer, Matrix. I think its fair!

Who wants to play a game?

Congrats,enjoy Vince.

FIRE SALE GOING ON! I WANT YOUR BUMS!

CB3

:lol :lol :lol Fuck that shit then im going all out :lol :lol :lol

Edit: Oops, didnt mean to send that trade to DM :lol

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
Yeah i sent an offer also, though its not exactly scrub for Star. its more like "meh" for "ok"

Enjoy Captain Kirk.

CB3

Oh and ill trade ya Maurbury for Arenas. Dont Worry! Steph is a bum!

Edit: The Bulls 1-2 Punch is complete! Im gonna be raining down 3's now!

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
Oh and ill trade ya Maurbury for Arenas. Dont Worry! Steph is a bum!

Edit: The Bulls 1-2 Punch is complete! Im gonna be raining down 3's now!

I hope you find much success with Gilbert grape.

Fifty

Goddammit.

edit: Hey, these trades aren't that bad! I especially like you trading for Marbury. It gives the Isiah Thomas jokes an added dimension. Keep trying to win though, you weren't really out of any of our games in the first half. I don't want to see anyone giving up during games, not that that's what you'll do I just don't want Bo Outlaw version 2.0

edit 2: I won't approve the Battier for Vince trade. DM is in first place. I want this to be competitive. At least my trade for Lebron gave away my second best player.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Goddammit.

edit: Hey, these trades aren't that bad! I especially like you trading for Marbury. It gives the Isiah Thomas jokes an added dimension. Keep trying to win though, you weren't really out of any of our games in the first half. I don't want to see anyone giving up during games, not that that's what you'll do I just don't want Bo Outlaw version 2.0

edit 2: I won't approve the Battier for Vince trade. DM is in first place. I want this to be competitive. At least my trade for Lebron gave away my second best player.

I dont want Vince and your team is stacked,you cant talk :p Mr.100 rated overall.

I'm not going to give up in any games,Id rather try to win with bums...I like the upset factor.

Matrix

Anyone want a game?! I want to test out my new team.

Top Bottom