• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K6 Fantasy league

DMczaf

Fifty said:
Bosh was 5/5!!!! Here's a tip DM....take more shots with Bosh!

I would if people wouldnt send double teams the moment they see someone in the post :lol I swear having a great front court is turning into a curse, they get like 1 sec of 1 on 1 and then HERE COMES THE WHOLE DEFENSE!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
Bosh was 5/5!!!! Here's a tip DM....take more shots with Bosh!

Guess whos leading the league in scoring? :p

Strange shit Dm,I have no problem hitting outside shots with Tmac.All the love you give him and he doesnt show any back :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:
T-Mac is pissing me the fuck off, I cant hit an outside shot with him. The only time he scores for me is when I drive in and dunk >_<

Baron Davis has been my MVP so far.

Ill Trade you T-Mac for AI Straight Up :)

Fifty

I wouldn't trade Nash for AI...no way he'd trade T Mac. AI is the most overrated player in the game for the last two years. Also, about doubling...sometimes the CPU will automatically double for me, so maybe that's what's happening for some people, in the post at least.

DMczaf

Im going to play 1 more game with T-Mac, if he doesnt show signs of life you can officially hear from me that he is on the trading block!

CB3

DMczaf said:
Im going to play 1 more game with T-Mac, if he doesnt show signs of life you can officially hear from me that he is on the trading block!

OK fine fine, T-Mac For Ben Gordon :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
I wouldn't trade Nash for AI...no way he'd trade T Mac. AI is the most overrated player in the game for the last two years. Also, about doubling...sometimes the CPU will automatically double for me, so maybe that's what's happening for some people, in the post at least.

Yea I double the post sometimes but most of the time the cpu just decides to double :\ I always double team players like T-mac,Id rather have someone else beat me.

I agree,AI is trash in this game,has been for the last two years.

Dm..Kirk for T-mac...straight up! :lol ;)

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Screw it, ill take AI. I'll turn him into a champ!

Hmmm that might work,take a great player like T-mac and stink it up with him and then take a shitty AI in the game and he becomes your savior.

Matrix

Nice avatar Mig :)

Anyone up for a game?

Matrix

DMczaf said:

Ok going on....I have a feeling T-mac wont be off this game :(

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Fifty said:
DM and Matrix, you guys do know the playoffs are on, right?

PiP FTW

I was playing a game and was watching the Spurs game at the same time

Matrix

Fucking A,whoever made that AI for T-mac trade just gave Dm's team a rating of 100 on D.

Jesus christ.

Fifty,yea I have PiP :p

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Bosh is hot, Fifty

Your team D is rated 100 now o_O

I also couldnt grab a rebound for the life of me,you had 18 Off boards.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Your team D is rated 100 now o_O

I also couldnt grab a rebound for the life of me,you had 18 Off boards.

:lol Thats why I drafted Prince, Bosh, and Big Ben in the first place. FINALLY it pays off.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
:lol Thats why I drafted Prince, Bosh, and Big Ben in the first place. FINALLY it pays off.

Yea,but it wasnt 100 till you added steal master AI.

VC is basically saying T-mac is ass on D.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Yea,but it wasnt 100 till you added steal master AI.

VC is basically saying T-mac is ass on D.

Of course, AI also brings T-Mac's horrible jumpshooting over though. Were you just leaving him open in the 2nd half knowing it would be a brick? :p

Fifty

Aww Vince goes 1/10 from 3 point land....how sad. I'm liking those Bosh numbers. If I can't have him, he might as well contribute to someone else. Still, looking at the box score it's hard to say it was a good trade. AI went 8/30 and despite what I told DM (That AI isn't a good 3 point shooter..watch a real nba game DM!) he still went 2/11 with him

DMczaf

Fifty said:
Aww Vince goes 1/10 from 3 point land....how sad. I'm liking those Bosh numbers. If I can't have him, he might as well contribute to someone else. Still, looking at the box score it's hard to say it was a good trade. AI went 8/30 and despite what I told DM (That AI isn't a good 3 point shooter..watch a real nba game DM!) he still went 2/11 with him

AI was open! :(

And I'm starting to learn how to play with a post player with Bosh and Prince, after using the Bulls so long I forgot that players can actually make shots from the post :lol

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Of course, AI also brings T-Mac's horrible jumpshooting over though. Were you just leaving him open in the 2nd half knowing it would be a brick? :p

:lol hell yea I was.

Fifty most of those 3 point attempts with Vince came in the 2nd half when I went down by double digits and started chucking :(

Fifty

I'll trade you David Wesley for Vince, and I promise I'll put him on the injured reserve so he won't see any minutes.

DMczaf

Life without Ebony and Ivory just hasnt been the same. :(

gordon_041117.jpg
kirk_030626.jpg

Matrix

Fifty said:
I'll trade you David Wesley for Vince, and I promise I'll put him on the injured reserve so he won't see any minutes.

xin_3812011811156002256317.jpg
@ Fifty

:lol :lol

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Want another game matrix, complete the series? :p

Sure wtf not,I dont mind starting 1-2 :( Going into the lobby.

Matrix

Thank god I got that series done with.

CB3

Its official, im playing with the T'Wolves Incarnate. No one can hit a fucking open shot. No One. And you know when Ben Gordon missed a wide open 3 pointer when he is HOT, somthings wrong.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Malleymal said:
up for a game or two... i think..
I'll play you in about 15 minutes

I'm playing in the playoffs offline and I'm down 3-0 in the 1st round :(
I'm only up 1 going into the last quarter....

edit: I lost... a 71-11 season down the drain........

Fifty

Anyone want Peja? He's rated 86. I'm willing to part with him for a good PG or a good rebounder of equal value.

CB3

Holy Shit great game FMT! Eddie Griffen Pulled that shit out

BTW stephon marbury is on the trading block.

CB3

Fifty said:
FMT and I pulled a mega-trade, even for this league's standards. MVP Nash for Lebron James :D

I got Lebron

Psh, the trade of the over-rated's was better. AI for T-Whack. Neither can hit an open shot!

Top Bottom