• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC's Community Official Thread - the next Arrested Development/Office/30 Rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Medalion said:
Who is that in your avatar and where is that from?
Emilie de Ravin. I'm 95% sure it's from that new movie 'Remember Me.' OneEightZero hooked it up :)

I'd still be repping Team Britta/Gillian right now, but LOST-age gets top priority.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Fortunately, all blondes look alike. She shall be my Britta proxy.

Tamanon

Banned
I finally got around to watching The Informant! today, had no idea McHale was in it until I saw an agent that I vaguely recognized(besides Patton Oswalt). Good stuff there.

way more

brianjones said:
i think you just summed up community as a whole right there.. just look at all the annoyingly stupid avatars it spawns

I think people like the avatars because they are of hot women and men are attracted to hot women.

Just a theory.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Brian Fellows said:
Team Britta? More like Team SUCK!

35d6xop.jpg
yogac.gif

Discotheque said:
Nowhere near the quality of 30 Rock (currently as well)
Completely disagree, especially in comparison to current 30 Rock. It has had a decidedly mediocre season this year. The only episode even slightly memorable to me was the (pretty hilarious) James Franco one with his obsession with Japanese body pillows. 30 Rock never really gives its characters any depth, so i've grown tired of most of the ensemble.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
3.11 - The Politics of Human Sexuality
Don't ask, just take, but be sure to call dibs on the one you want after this post so everyone knows it's claimed. ^_^

q61PB.gif
SHUN6.gif
oOxum.gif
xCLUS.gif
tm0uv.gif

vLOBW.gif
TUDAz.gif
YhHH8.gif

And an extra, extra special variant. ^_^

OL1Zk.gif

I couldn't resist, heh.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So I finally got around to watching Community and I can see why GAF loves it. Great humor, loveable characters, Senor Chang :D.

BTW I'm stealing this

vLOBW.gif

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
big ander said:
Yeah, I think he's just super busy. Harmon was talking about how they filmed the finale, which has Oliver in it, early, just so they could fit it around his schedule.

Well he has lots of Daily Show remotes along with setting up that new (and not very good) stand-up show. And then The Bugle, which is the best thing anyone has ever done, ever.

OneEightZero said:
Gotta call an audible on that one. Make sure he decides on that particular one first before you grab. ^_^

I'll give him that courtesy. But if he does, can you make a different variant on that? With Annie peaking on something else?

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Brian Fellows said:
Damn you are good OneEightZero. :D

Also I just bought the season pass on ITunes. Now I can watch Community at work!

Heh. Thanks. ^_^

the_log_ride said:
Yeah, good shit, OneEightZero. For that you shall be my first person to buddy list:lol

What are those even for? :lol

I can't figure out a use for them other than quick messaging someone.

I couldn't think of anything else to thank the good man.

Alright, if I ever meet you IRL, you've got a beer on me, or a bag of milk, if that's more your speed

Alcoori

I love love love this show.

The last episode when Brita get switched was HILARIOUS.
Seriously, up until then the episode was ok but then this scene made me laugh so hard I was crying.

It keeps getting better and I love all the Community avatars :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom