• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NC KKK leader: 'I'm glad that girl died' during Virginia protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting people
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -
The leader of a North Carolina based group associated with the Ku Klux Klan says he is glad that a woman died while taking part in a protest in Charlottesville, VA over the weekend.

Heather Heyer was killed when James Allen Fields Jr. allegedly drove a car into a crowd of protesters at high speed, then fled the scene by backing up. Nineteen other people were injured.

Fields was among a group of white nationalists protesting the removal of a Confederate statue in a Charlottesville, VA, park. Heyer was among the large number of counter-protesters last Saturday.

Monday night, Justin Moore - the Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights of Ku Klux Klan, said he was glad Heyer died in the attack.

"I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died," Moore said in a voicemail to WBTV's Steve Crump. "They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all."

"I think we're going to see more stuff like this happening at white nationalist events," Moore warned.

The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is based in Pelham, NC. Members of the group were in Charlottesville as a part of the demonstration.

"We were out there and I seen a lot of communist flags and anti-fascist and we're going to see more stuff like this," Moore said. "White people are getting fed up with the double standard setup in America today by the controlled press."

"We should have been able to go out there and have our protest and it should have been peaceful but it's the anti-fascist and the communists [...] continuing to try and stop us," he continued. "So I think there will be more violence like this in the future to come."

The group praises Fields in a recorded message that plays when you call the group's headquarters.

"Nothing makes us more proud at the KKK than we see white patriots such as James Fields Jr, age 20, taking his car and running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one [expletive]-lover named Heather Heyer," the recorded message says. "James Fields hail victory. It's men like you that have made the great white race strong and will be strong again."

Meanwhile, Heyer's father says he has forgiven the man charged with her death.

“She was a strong woman who had passionate opinions about the equality of everyone, and she tried to stand up for that,” her father, Mark Heyer said. “With her, it wasn't lip service, it was real. It was something she wanted to share with everyone.”

http://www.wbtv.com/story/36139058/nc-kkk-leader-im-glad-that-girl-died-during-virginia-protest

Nekofrog

Banned
They always have to throw the n word in somewhere, somehow. Like it's a written kkk law that they can be taken to jail if their sentences don't have the n word in them somewhere.

RefigeKru

Banned
"Nothing makes us more proud at the KKK than we see white patriots such as James Fields Jr, age 20, taking his car and running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one [expletive]-lover named Heather Heyer," the recorded message says. "James Fields hail victory. It's men like you that have made the great white race strong and will be strong again."

Terrorism.

Acorn

They are cocky but following the recent events they are fuelling their own demise. The general public will not stand for this blatant shit, there is no way to both sides or devils advocate this.

Nialrot

Holy shit....

I mean wow...

It's really hard to put into words what I just read.

Sick, demented, psychotic, racist; at the minimum comes to mind. How does a human being actually think like that. No feelings or remorse over a death of another person.

*sigh*

Crazy world we live in.

Smokey

The group praises Fields in a recorded message that plays when you call the group's headquarters.

Domestic pos terrorists shoving out propaganda similar to ISIS. One and the same.

Loxley

Has North Carolina taken away the title from Florida as this country's worst state yet? I'm thinking it has.

"They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech"

Fantastic line.

THESE PEOPLE ARE USING THEIR RIGHT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO PROTEST AGAINST OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH! KILL THEM!!!!

How fucking deluded are these pricks?

RedAssedApe

Banned
Counter protesters fault for protesting hate groups. They just asked for it. What did they expect when they cornered the nazi in his 3000 lb death machine?

Smh. How are these guys allowed to show their faces in public without getting it smashed in.

When can we start fighting and treating the KKK and Nazis the same way we do ISIS? Why do we give them this room anymore? They are home grown terrorists. period.

We need to start locking them up, and charging them with terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom