• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NC KKK leader: 'I'm glad that girl died' during Virginia protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

I wouldn't mind if they all fuck off and die. Don't care how they die, just as long as it happens.

They've contributed nothing of worth.

Nazi terrorists in support of Nazi terrorists. Not shocked, but let's talk again how there's many sides to this and Antifa are just as bad.

Times like these make you wish the Punisher was real...

Seriously these people need to be destroyed. Fuck meeting in the middle, fuck compromise, just end the evil bastards.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I'm sure that's an inflammatory read of his opinion...

<reads voicemail transcript>

welp. That's enough racism for today. I hope this guy's life gets absolutely ruined.

Someone needs to have a conversation with this man.

I nominate this guy

C78DqKU.jpg

ShyMel

"I think we're going to see more stuff like this happening at white nationalist events," Moore warned.
And of course the government won't stop these terrorists, but will let more anti-white supremacists die.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Disgusting. Nuts to consider that Trump's obsessed with ISIS, yet the biggest danger in the US right now are these domestic terrorists. It was always the worst case scenario that his election would spark stuff like this, but now it's actually happening.

Racist Dickbag said:
”It's men like you that have made the great white race strong and will be strong again."

This sentence is making my head hurt.

If you have made something strong, it’s currently strong, right? Otherwise, you’d say “had.” But if it’s currently strong, saying it will be strong “again” doesn’t make sense.

Get a brain! Morans

Edit: In case the reference is lost.

get_a_brain_morans-300x292.jpg

blugbox

Neo Member
How mentally fucked do you have to be to ever think you are on the appropriate side when you are happy someone was murdered?!?!

How can one possibly get so completely turned around?!

How can these people continue to operate in our country? They are terrorists.

Derwind

If I hear another "both sides" argument again, I might lose my shit.

Only one fucking side has the full support of Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, Domestic Terrorist.. ect. And a president that finds it difficult to denounce them.

Maybe FIX your side before lazily resorting to comparing the two.

finowns

I don't understand this 'I forgive him for killing my daughter' bs. Maybe it's just something people say but it's nonsense.

Protein

Banned
There's no both sides with this shit. If these people had their way they'd be hanging us, shooting, and curbstomping us in the street. They need to be eliminated.

Kirye

I think before 2016 I only really had maybe 3 or 4 moments in my life when I wanted to punch someone in the face.

This and last year has really changed that for me... It's so unbelievably heartbreaking to see that not only do these fucking people exist, but they're allowed a voice.

jayu26

I still can't understand how the US government won't just raid these fuckers' hideouts and lock them up for good.

These fuckers use to live in constant fear that government is tapping their phones and spying on them. That they have government undercover agents among them. They don't fear government anymore, they think that US President is on their side.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
We have about a half-dozen active Charlottestown threads, it really is choking off other things from getting space, and in this case it's not like "Mainstream, Respectable Conservative Figure says Something Sympathetic", it's "Openly Racist Asshole Endorses Racism" so it's not exactly a revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom