• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Jupilerman

Neo Member
I've picked up some beers

GbMFW.jpg

Straffe Hendrik Tripple 9°
Straffe Hendrik Quadruple 11°
and Trapist Rochefort 8

and I finally decided to get and 3DS XL

Iii1X.jpg

robot

impressions please. i'm on the fence about it.

Everyone keeps telling me how much it's like Turrican, but I've never played a game in that series for some odd reason.

The game is pretty awesome. Lots of weapon variety and great platforming - by far my favorite NG-Dev game so far. Love how open the levels are (from what I've played), and it even has some shooter stages. Opening cutscenes are really nice, complete with engrish. Some great old school gigantic bosses too. If you're into classic gaming, its a great homage to the run and gun shooter. I was on the fence for a while too, so glad I grabbed it.

Imported these 4 games from Europe.

imports image

Another Code: R
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Make 10: A journey of numbers
Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland

Can I ask where and about how much. I've been putting off getting the EU exclusive Wii/DS games and should probably pick them up before they start getting any harder to find.

I need to pick up Last Window and Project Zero 2 as well.

oblo

5ojHi.jpg

Also some digital stuff: Persona 3 Portable & 3rd Birthday on Vita, God Hand & Journey on PS3, Mighty Milky Way, Mighty Switch Force! & Pullblox (Pushmo) on 3DS.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
even more and should have a package with n64 games coming as well

SNES: Joe & Mac, AD&D: Eye of the Beholder
joebeholer.jpg

Genesis: Two Crude Dudes
twocrudedudes.jpg

MattDoza

p5q7Wl.jpg

eRCP4l.jpg

I was without glasses, after breaking my previous pair shooting hoops or something... so I was without glasses for just about a month and a half.

Nice glasses, waiting for some to come in myself.

I like the top ones you have but I tried some like that and they just dont fit my face love the style though.

Got some very similar to the bottom pair you show

robot

If you're gonna get another Astro, I'd recommend rotating the monitor so you can get vertical games too. Do it for Rally Bike!

Saroyan

More stuff for August,

Fringe season 1-3 bluray set imported from UK
new 32GB card for my Galaxy S3
and New Super Mario Bros. 2, I wish the US got yellow cases like EU :(

Cypher

Death finally arrives, battles in galaxies far far away, mishaps in a maximum security prison above Earth, and survival of the fittest!

Darksiders II - Collector's Edition (360)
Star Wars: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition (PC)

DSC05574.jpg

DSC05577.jpg

Lockout - Unrated Edition (BD)
The Hunger Games [3-Disc Deluxe Edition] (Target-exclusive BD)

DSC05770.jpg

Crayons

Banned
Can I ask where and about how much. I've been putting off getting the EU exclusive Wii/DS games and should probably pick them up before they start getting any harder to find.

I need to pick up Last Window and Project Zero 2 as well.

I ordered those four from www.game. co.uk. They deliver anywhere.
Prices are pretty decent. They only have used copies though. The price for Make 10 actually went down the day after I ordered it.

Make 10- £2.99
Tingle - £9.99
Another Code R - £9.99
Disaster: Day of Crisis - £4.99

So it would be ~44 dollars for those four. Excluding shipping ($5).

I got Last Window from shopto .net, they also deliver anywhere. However, they don't have new games, so none of the above.

Last Window is £12.99 at game. co.uk.
I haven't gotten to importing Project Zero 2, still hoping for a US release.
Have fun!

Top Bottom