• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

How is that pouch, can it hold games and stuff as well? Do you have any pictures of it?

BABY! Congrats, she looks healthy and well.

i have no intention of unboxing it until my vita arrive. I found this on the box and it might help.
temporary-1.jpg

.hacked

It does, I'm guessing he did the same as me and grabbed a second set so he wouldn't have to mess with his cradle setup.

yep, have a cradle setup with the console (right in-between the PS3 and 3ds) and an extra for any other place I need to charge.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
TV died today :( but on the plus side i got some stuff in the mail

NES: Milon's Secret Castle, Ikari Warriors
milonssecretwarriors.jpg

NES: Dr. Chaos
drchaos.jpg

32X: Space Harrier, Tempo
spacetempo.jpg

32X: Star Wars Arcade, Doom
stardoom.jpg

32X: Cosmic Carnage
cosmiccarnage.jpg

Cheska

c4effb8e.jpg

Valentine's Day Gift part 1 from my boyfriend.

8544159f.jpg

All the games minus WipEout were part 2 :)

503f1ece.jpg

Drake loves his new Vita ^^

Quick

Banned
My pick-ups for the past couple of months. Biggest pick-up has to be the iPhone 4S. It's awesome as hell. I used it to take pictures.

quhfu.jpg
6zo4U.jpg

W8Vjj.jpg
fA5G7.jpg

YvyJ0.jpg
yzN7Q.jpg

6WO06.jpg
32ai0.jpg

starfx6464

Neo Member
I've been able to post for over a week now, but I held back for this....

We moved to a new apartment and in the process of moving we decided it was time to let go of our old 34" CRT HDTV. It was nice while it lasted, but we just didn't want to lug that beast around anymore than we had to. So we agreed once we had our deposit back from the old place and a tax return, we'd splurge and get a new one.

I finally settled on the Panasonic ST30. I was eyeballing the 46" as it seemed to hover around the price I was looking to get and it felt like enough of an "upgrade" from the previous TV. Before we had our checks, Best Buy put up their awesome deal on the 50" for around $750, but by the time we could pay for it they were all sold out. I went to a local shop to see if they would price match. They wouldn't go that low, but they would knock it down to $850. I had already looked online and elsewhere and I knew this was still in the neighborhood of the cheapest we would find. We agreed, but we could only give them $700 at that time with the rest to be paid in two weeks when I got my next paycheck. So they held the TV for us with our deposit.

Two weeks pass and I go to pick up the TV. It's gone. One of their delivery crew accidentally took the last "new" TV to some place that was supposed to get an open box item. The TV's discontinued now so they won't be getting any more. He offered the open box to me at a $100 discount. I hesitated and asked if it was refurbed. No, but it has been taken home by somebody and brought back for any number of reasons. I think he saw the concern in my eyes and decided to offer me the 55" for the same price I was set to pay for the 50". SOLD!

So, TL;DR - I thought I was getting an okay deal on the 50" but ended up with an awesome deal on the 55"!

giP1zl.jpg

bDfhJl.jpg

RZOkAl.jpg

Oh Zelda, even though you're only 480p you still look so nice on that big screen....

Yes it's on a crappy coffee table for the stand right now. That's next on the shopping list for replacement.

Embryon

Neo Member
I prefer hard cases for my portable consoles, because they typically stay inside of a backpack/messenger bag when not in use. The Vita Crystal Hard Case by PDP has ugly Little Deviants stock art, but I customized mine as such:

IMAG1387.jpg

Inside is storage for 8 games and two memory cards (in addition to the system):

IMAG1389.jpg

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Gaming haul from the past two weeks.

LQ6Nb.jpg

Also picked up an ASUS ML228 22" LED monitor as my secondary gaming monitor. Note that the pics below were taken with the iPhone HDR camera and the colors are not as vibrant. These monitors are awesome for gaming, especially for fighting games.

kss93.jpg
wIGAV.jpg

This is my second ASUS LED monitor. I bought the 23" version in 2010 and absolutely loved playing console games on it, but after moving to a new place, my PC and gaming stuff are in two different rooms. Glad to get back to it...I like the picture quality so much that this is really now my primary gaming monitor, despite having a 42" HDTV right next to it!

Non-HDR pics. It's hard to get a good shot in with the iPhone camera.
1bKyj.jpg
Z8tvy.jpg

6zV8y.jpg
zhkzh.jpg

rahimlee54

Neo Member
55" Sony NX720 woodtech stands infinity classia speakers and a onkyo AVR from craigslist. My wifes setup is now completed. Only a couple grand and 6 hours of my life. I will go cry in a corner now since her tv is bigger than mine. Get jealous of her bears.

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG

mhayze

55" Sony NX720 woodtech stands infinity classia speakers and a onkyo AVR from craigslist. My wifes setup is now completed. Only a couple grand and 6 hours of my life. I will go cry in a corner now since her tv is bigger than mine. Get jealous of her bears.

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG

Bones is getting rather chubby.

milkham

Haha, I was watching that exact same moment while waiting for the Bulls - Celtics game to start. I don't watch that show but apparently she was pregnant which would explain it.

also, they changed the name of the show from Bones to Chubbs

jordanbines

Neo Member
Halo Anniversary Vinyl framed finally.

Managed to get a hold of Art of Building Worlds Limited Edition.

Also Deadpool #1, #3, #4 first prints. Picked up a Halo Mega Bloks minfigure and a cool PSVita ad I got in the post.

Mike.83

Having gotten a new iphone 4S last month, I had been keeping it in a white apple bumper (that I'd used on my white 4 before upgrading)
It's an older bumper, so the buttons didn't line up correctly, and it was looking a little, well, dirty.

Got this cheap from amazon:
iZoCWtJYXHZVH.JPG

Not overly impressed, but it's doing a job until payday at the least. :)

Also picked up an ASUS ML228 22" LED monitor as my secondary gaming monitor. Note that the pics below were taken with the iPhone HDR camera and the colors are not as vibrant. These monitors are awesome for gaming, especially for fighting games.

kss93.jpg
Z8tvy.jpg

6zV8y.jpg
zhkzh.jpg

This is my second ASUS LED monitor. I bought the 23" version in 2010 and absolutely loved playing console games on it, but after moving to a new place, my PC and gaming stuff are in two different rooms. Glad to get back to it...I like the picture quality so much that this is really now my primary gaming monitor, despite having a 42" HDTV right next to it!

King of Fighters XIII looks super slick on your new monitor! Awesome pick-up.

Tadale

Having gotten a new iphone 4S last month, I had been keeping it in a white apple bumper (that I'd used on my white 4 before upgrading)
It's an older bumper, so the buttons didn't line up correctly, and it was looking a little, well, dirty.

Got this cheap from amazon:
iZoCWtJYXHZVH.JPG

Not overly impressed, but it's doing a job until payday at the least. :)

Looks slick. Can you post the link?

B.K.

ZDl8C.jpg

I was worried about that thing yesterday. The USPS tracking site said it was delivered yesterday, but I didn't get it until today.

Top Bottom