• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

tsigo

Having gotten a new iphone 4S last month, I had been keeping it in a white apple bumper (that I'd used on my white 4 before upgrading)
It's an older bumper, so the buttons didn't line up correctly, and it was looking a little, well, dirty.

Got this cheap from amazon:
iZoCWtJYXHZVH.JPG

Not overly impressed, but it's doing a job until payday at the least. :)

I'd replace that USB cable.

Johnny

Purchased some SNES games from a fellow GAF member. Still need to find copies of EVO and Harvest Moon for a reasonable price...

P49An.jpg

Johnny

I already owned one of them but it was a little beat up so I decided to upgrade. I'll work up to a complete boxed copy one of these days.

pax217

Nothing wrong with multiple copies of one game!

I have 4 copies of MGS3 on PS2.

I own GTA:SA on every platform it was released on, but I don't own multiple copies for the same platform. (Unless you count physical PC disc + Steam)

Johnny

I own GTA:SA on every platform it was released on, but I don't own multiple copies for the same platform. (Unless you count physical PC disc + Steam)

It's a sickness. I used to make an attempt at only owning the "best" version of any given title, but now I have the mentality of buying whatever's decent if the price is right. Often times there are differences in terms of content between platforms as well. I still do ween out the Greatest Hits versions whenever possible, and I have no interest in owning multiple copies of the exact same title, but I definitely think like a collector more than I do a gamer.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
a package of awesomeness just arrived when i went out to get something to eat pretty damn stoked

turtles in mother fucking time snes and twisted metal ps3
twistedturtles.jpg

KYMJ7.jpg

Picked up the Blazblue LE for a song after Amazon credit and the $40 preorder error. Street Fighter Collection is a little something to pad out my Capcom collection.

Here are my pickups for the month.. (click the images for larger versions)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Pictured above is the "special edition" box that comes with the 40 destiny cards, dice, dice bag, parchment map, game and soundtrack.

The collector's edition also game with a lithograph (numbered and signed by Ken Rolston)

I decided to have it framed so it could hang over my computer desk.

It also came with a 12.5" solid resin troll figure -

Lastly, I picked up the PsVita FEB (First Edition Bundle), along with uncharted (inside the Vita), hotshots golf and a 32GB memory card (also inside the Vita)

Ken

You can't install cartridge games to the HD can you? I'm guessing those are just companion apps?

When you put a cartridge in, it automatically "installs" the game to the Vita and makes a bubble for it. Not sure what it's installing though, but that's why I have bubbles for all the games I've played. You still need a cartridge in the Vita to play non-digital games though.

JackEtc

Having gotten a new iphone 4S last month, I had been keeping it in a white apple bumper (that I'd used on my white 4 before upgrading)
It's an older bumper, so the buttons didn't line up correctly, and it was looking a little, well, dirty.

Got this cheap from amazon:
iZoCWtJYXHZVH.JPG

Not overly impressed, but it's doing a job until payday at the least. :)

That backplate is sweet! Can we get a link?

Two pairs for safety.

6894210925_5af9a07168.jpg

Damn, you got these joints early. I have to get up early tomorrow to try to get a pair.

I missed out on the retro Xs from last month. I was so pissed. I don't even really follow Jordans, but the whole XI controversy got me interested when I saw a few of them like the III stealth and these.

Now I just need my Vita:

6Juru.jpg

Also picked up a handful of PSP games. Had the urge to play Lumines again while I wait for my Vita to arrive. And the rest were dirt cheap. I've never played a Monster Hunter game before. Really interested to check it out.

iUStR.jpg

EZmLD.jpg

Quoting to shrink image because it is f'in huge.

A week ago our house got broken into and they stole all 4 of my watches among other things (3 laptops, half of my american cash) so I needed a new watch to replace them. Made out of wood scraps and they plant a tree when you buy it :) I think it looks really cool.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/420051_10100258011873994_6312708_43150994_1554950267_n.jpg[img]

PS VITA First Edition Bundle, Dungeon Hunter Alliance, and Cradle

[img]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/429483_10100258015381964_6312708_43151000_1697115779_n.jpg[img]

CYNDER!![/QUOTE]

How is Dungeon Hunter Alliance? I kinda want to try it since it looks like a shitty ARPG.

Top Bottom