• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sorian

Banned
Just received my invite to be on the mafia championship jury, whoever gets selected can PM me for where the check goes.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
image.php

lmao

Sophia

Not being able to edit posts is going to kill me. I edit like 98% of my posts. I'm gonna have to triple post.

It's been said that people who edit posts only see the terrifying face of a spider screaming at them, before they're promptly eaten and disappear from the game.... forever. O_O;

(Mafia taught me how not to be a compulsive editor. >.>)

roytheone

O: !

My Yoshi avatar is on Discord but...

did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

YOSHI BUDDIES! o/

Just wait until you start quad posting, that's where the real fun starts. :p

Watch out poltergust, me and Sawneeks were friends once. Even had a very successful seer/witch wolf hunting company! But then she betrayed me in one of the most cruel ways a person can :( Don't let her do the same with you!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
8 seasons have passed
But I do not claim
Gambits have lost their effect on me
Yet, the posting continues
Squidy's grasp chokes the past, present and future
Hope is lost
Got to get back, back to past
AC Mafia

At this stage, looks like Anime Mafia and Arkham Mafia will be launching. InFamous Mafia will be ready to launch during season, so dont fret :>

However, for the two games to launch comfortably, we still need a few more players ! If you know any gaffers that may enjoy lying and twisting the serrated knife into the back of their fellow gaffers, please get them to sign up !!!

In the past, I've PMed old players, but I think the community needs to do its own lifting too on the recruitment front, yeah ? :D

Launching Dates will be announced shortly, but we're on track to get things going before the last week of April.

Sawneeks

Banned
Watch out poltergust, me and Sawneeks were friends once. Even had a very successful seer/witch wolf hunting company! But then she betrayed me in one of the most cruel ways a person can :( Don't let her do the same with you!

WE HAD A BOND, ROY! ;__;

We were the best Seer/Witch duo in all of Gafia and we even decimated a bunch of Townies as Scummates! We shared laughs and great memories!

But then you ruined that bond with those monstrous creatures.

Don't try and pin this all on me, you know what you did.

You monster.

RetroMG

Undertale mafia...What an excellent idea

"Watching an innocent townie get lynched fills you with determination."

If
Frisk
is alive by Day 5 they get the ability to load a SAVE back to Day 1, resurrecting eveybody.

I actually designed a setup for this forever ago. If someone is interested in seeing it, running it, or building on it, let me know. I don't promise that it's balanced, though. It's definitely a midseason design, and it's spoilery. (So I would recommend running it at Outer Gafia)

I actually designed a setup for this forever ago. If someone is interested in seeing it, running it, or building on it, let me know. I don't promise that it's balanced, though. It's definitely a midseason design, and it's spoilery. (So I would recommend running it at Outer Gafia)

-raises hand-

Sophia

The votes are in...

TY4ON WILL REPRESENT GAFIA IN THE MAFIA UNIVERSE INVITATIONAL!

Good luck, Ty4on!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Good luck, Ty!

Ty4on

ehm ehm

THANKS EVERYBODY!

I'll do my best.
Big thanks to Natiko and CCS for running as well! Even during a small MU game I could see CCS' playstyle evolve and Natiko has an uncanny ability to read the thread and sort players and to fake that as scum.
Good luck Ty, smash it!

Thank christ it wasn't me.
Haha, thanks!
You didn't look too bad in the light game! If you keep it up I'm sure you could do a good job and we still don't know what you look like as scum :p

roytheone

WE HAD A BOND, ROY! ;__;

We were the best Seer/Witch duo in all of Gafia and we even decimated a bunch of Townies as Scummates! We shared laughs and great memories!

But then you ruined that bond with those monstrous creatures.

Don't try and pin this all on me, you know what you did.

You monster.

Sure, we had some great times together, but if I had to pick between you and those adorable little guys, I will 100 % go for them.

But that doesn't mean all is lost! Repent and agree that you were wrong and that they are adorable, and I will forgive you. I am nice like that.

Also congratulations ty4on! Do us proud!

Tentative Starting Dates:

• Anime is ra-ra-ra-raunchingu on April 19 (senpais get ready to notice your waifus)
  • Arkham is rebooting the DCEU franchise on April 20 (RIP original batman mafia game)

Currently I'm confirming some details with a few players but tentative rosters should be available VERY SOON.

Please note that if new players sign up between now and games starting, they will get priority over veteran players and re-shuffle may happen right up until Final Rosters are released.

Lifeline

Does the batman one still have spots left? It says it's for more experienced people, but I don't know any anime characters.

Top Bottom