• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
aaah lovely clean new page \o/

HELLO visitors *waves*

Please join us if you would like a chance to lie, backstab and murder your fellow gaffers in a game where you can make friends even as you twist the knife twice and over just to make sure :>

I've never done one of these before online, so why not?

Pronoun: He
Preferred game(s): Anime (don't care for Batman or inFamous)
Time-zone: EST

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Squidy's timey wimey nature is well known.

Natiko

Banned
Squidy's timey wimey nature is well known.

Edit: Rude, it showed a double post of that but then I posted it as well and it disappeared. Way to make me look like a fool GAF.

UPDATE:

To keep myself entertained whilst waiting for the first mafia game, I have decided to proclaim myself the POPE OF MISSOURI!

PH33R ME WAYWARD LUTHERANS

TR3MBL3 AT MY WRA1TH

aspiring murderers,

please note that the games will have minimum post requirements of 10 posts per day phase.

stay tuned for approximate launch dates!

roytheone

im a scientist man, not a science dog

no dogs to cook here

thinking-face.png

as a dog im finding it hard to understand this phenomenon

vote: Fat4all

CCS

Banned
These rules are good. Not only is it hard to play if half the thread is barely posting, it's just not fun.

Sophia

Okay, thanks! I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just some joke I didn't know the background for. You inside jokers.

To clarify, it's 10 posts per day phase, with each phase lasting three real life days. As long as you're attempting to actively play the game, it should be a non-issue for any player.

Ty4on

If all else fails just talk to yourself.

Because you're not allowed to edit posts double/triple/quadruple posting is a-ok.

if you shitpost or make low quality content to get up to 10 posts that's a scumtell

#thisisnotajoke

Pls, that's how I town read you :p

Top Bottom