• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

cabot

Design sheets, ya say?

POP MAFIA:
HERE

BAR MAFIA:
HERE

BREXIT MAFIA:
HERE

It also helps having a partner in crime who you like as a person, this is the bit where I shout out to CzarTim because I come to him with a newborn design which he then turns into something fathomable. Mostly.

Kawlo of course for Bar Mafia.

RetroMG

You're not a real game designer until you've made a reviewer cry.

I don't think you made anyone *cry.* But there was an awful lot of nope in that modchat.

there's like 30 games being developed on Outer Gafia

who ISN'T developing a game???

Ehhh... a lot of those boards are defunct, but I've left them in case someone comes back to finish them. I really should go in and clean them out.

RetroMG

"What you are about to see is... an experiment. And by observing, you have become part of that experiment."

Do58kpl.png

Now occurring weekly at Gafia Discord
With your host, RetroMG
Thursday, 6 pm PST
(Future games may be at different days and times to accommodate different players.)
This game will be text-only.

red_1496365200.png

Sawneeks

Banned
"What you are about to see is... an experiment. And by observing, you have become part of that experiment."

Now occurring weekly at Gafia Discord
With your host, RetroMG
Thursday, 6 pm PST

Statistics Final or Live Mafia...

hmmm...

have fun with live maf <3

Natiko

Banned
Pretty sure my girlfriend will want to do something since she's worked late the past two nights, but if I happen to be available I'll join in.

I'm at a conference this week, but I don't think I'd be able to make that time slot anyway :( Live mafia is great mafia. Maybe some week!

Sophia

Is that the "only wins if they are killed" person? yikes

Yeah. Batsnacks pulled a fake cop gambit, and everyone ate it up perfectly. Me and Mazre were the scum team and were just like ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯ because it brought us one step closer to winning.

Mazre was seriously amazing too. Despite a few mistakes, he still pulled off a last minute win by playing with emotions.

hi

so, can i get a rough headcount for available murderers at the moment?

if you are available and wanting to play a game, put your hands up please~

thanks o/

Natiko

Banned
*puts hand up*

Looking forward to love boat 2, not going to lie.
Is it bad if I want to filibuster the review process of the game I'm working on to ensure it doesn't launch at the same time as Love Boat 2 or whatever Blarg births into existence?

Kidding.

Mostly.

A rough schedule:

One last game in this season:
  • Just Mafia (by CrimsonFist) - Flavourless - 20 players - Not role madness.
Review thread will go up after the games wrapped up, or around July 10th, 2017.

Next recruitment thread is estimated to go up on July 15th, 2017 on the main OT with two flagship games:
  • Love Boat 2 (by Burbeting) - Theme: Shipping Wars - 30 players - Pair's game.
  • InFamous (by melonrabbit) - Theme: InFamous - 23 players - Standard set up.

Bowlie

Banned
I don't see Scrafty around anymore, so I thought I could ask here for the mods:

Do any of you have the Bloodborne Mafia design somewhere? There are three roles I want to check, and they weren't on any flip in the game thread.

Thanks~

What comes after Love?

I mean, the boat ride finished long ago, the loveless were defeated. There is nothing else left to say, right Burbeting?

”Wrong. There is still a form of love left we never discussed.”

The bear of love turned, and showed his sharp claws at the audience.

”There is a group of people who twist love, try to make any fictional characters fall in love with each other no matter how nonsensical it is…”

A short sigh.

”We call them… Shippers. Most dangerous people in this world. They won’t leave any work of fiction of alone, and even real people aren’t safe! Once you are shipped, there is nothing you can do.

Something must be done to stop these people from ruining the true meaning of pure love! Boats, set out to battle once more!”

Love Boat 2 – The Shipper Wars
15 pairs battle it out once again

Hopefully coming to a Gafia Near You

If someone would want to create a banner, I would appreciate it ;__;

EBElhbM.png

Sophia

I wanna play Love Boat 2, and I hope I get someone really chatty for my partner so we can take the world by storm with thousands of pages of private chat. >.<

RetroMG

Regarding Planning Boards on Outer Gafia

A comment was recently made about the number of planning boards on Outer Gafia. I went and take a look, and then went and drank myself into a stupor. (Not really.)

I've gone through and cleaned up the boards. If a board has not had a post in 2017, I have moved it to an archive area in the "Vault of Glass" section of the site. If you would like it to come out of there so that you can work on it, let me know.

As always, if you would like a board or a discord room to work on an upcoming game, please contact me or YesNOnoNOYes.

Top Bottom