• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Speaking of planning boards on Outergafia, I know it's been over a month since I updated Rick and Morty, but I just did. So if my reviewers have a chance, it's there at your convenience! (Retro / Crimson / Topo I believe?) <3

Sorian

Banned
I wanna play Love Boat 2, and I hope I get someone really chatty for my partner so we can take the world by storm with thousands of pages of private chat. >.<

Sophia, will you be my partner? You can take all the notes and I can make all the gambits.

It'll be a dream.

Let's do it.

Let's take the world by storm.

I don't see Scrafty around anymore, so I thought I could ask here for the mods:

Do any of you have the Bloodborne Mafia design somewhere? There are three roles I want to check, and they weren't on any flip in the game thread.

Thanks~

PMed it to u over discord, bowow~

Sophia

Sophia, will you be my partner? You can take all the notes and I can make all the gambits.

It'll be a dream.

Let's do it.

Let's take the world by storm.

approvallusk4.gif

I've been building a spreadsheet over the past days with the designs of all past mafia games, for the same reason.

It's far from completed, but you can take a look to see how it's going to be:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vw93O9TLht7GYQE4YSphQa1aE/edit#gid=2049626463

If you think there's something else that could be there, please let me know. I intend to share it with others in the future.

I just wanted to say this has been SUPER helpful for me. Thank you!

Bowlie

Banned
Just in time, monkey, because I finally completed the sheet.

---

For posterity, here is the link of a spreadsheet I created containing designs of all past Gafia games, plus alignment and role ratio and every role PM possible.

I've been working on it for the past two weeks so I want to give myself a little break :)P), but once BREXIT and Pineapple Pizza are done I'll go back to it to add their respective information and proofread everything, because I'm sure there's at least one mistake in between all those hundreds of archived PMs.

---

I wanna thank all y'all for building this community. I know I had read some of these last year when I joined but now I got to read *every* game chronologically, and see how it grew and grew up over the years. I laughed countless times while reading your playstyles, and ended up figuring out which kind of game I'd like to make someday, which was the whole point of building the sheet. Y'all are great~

Ourobolus

Banned

---

For posterity, here is the link of a spreadsheet I created containing designs of all past Gafia games, plus alignment and role ratio and as much role PMs I could find as possible*.

I've been working on it for the past two weeks so I want to give myself a little break :)P), but once BREXIT and Pineapple Pizza are done I'll go back to it to add their respective information and proofread everything, because I'm sure there's at least one mistake in between all those hundreds of archived PMs.

---

I wanna thank all y'all for building this community. I know I had read some of these last year when I joined but now I got to read *every* game chronologically, and see how it grew and grew up over the years. I laughed countless times while reading your playstyles, and ended up figuring out which kind of game I'd like to make someday, which was the whole point of building the sheet. Y'all are great~

---

* spider's link for the Bloodborne sheet helped me out a bit but I'm still missing one PM from Bloodborne and one PM from Harry Potter to complete my "collection", lol

:O

good work

ended up figuring out which kind of game I'd like to make someday, which was the whole point of building the sheet. Y'all are great~

Concur on the greatness (thank you all for welcoming me into the community!) and also on the figuring. It's really helped me sketch out a strong beginning for bringing the Buffy characters to life in game form. Again, thank you. This was so much work and it's such an amazing resource.

Natiko

Banned

---

For posterity, here is the link of a spreadsheet I created containing designs of all past Gafia games, plus alignment and role ratio and as much role PMs I could find as possible*.

---

---

* spider's link for the Bloodborne sheet helped me out a bit but I'm still missing one PM from Bloodborne and one PM from Harry Potter to complete my "collection", lol
Awesome work Bowlie! I referenced a couple games when looking for ideas for GOT. This would've been an amazing resource. Going to keep this saved for any future game designs.

Bowlie

Banned
That sheet is amazing Bowlie, but I'm amused that it doesn't take into account TPIR's unusual nature as a game. XD

There were a few games like yours, Pokémon,
Volcano Island
and Quarantine that were a little hard to adapt to the sheet but I managed :D I plan on adding a "special rules" page for those types of games later :B

The only games I left out completely, and I even asked Retro about them, were three Vigilante games, ONUW, Prisoner's Dilemma and one Avalon session (I searched for every kind of game made by the community, yeah yeah), cause those wouldn't fit at all.

---

Thanks y'all, I just thought this would be a cool thing to do, and I like dealing with data.

Hope your games turn out great, Natiko and monkey!

nice work, bowow \o/

i loves stats * ___ *

and i loves new members who enjoys the community as much as i do

and i loves murdering gaffers

yaaaaaaaaaay

nin1000

Banned

---

---

---

Great job ! Really really good job !

Ourobolus

Banned
NOT TO BE OUTDONE

OURO FINALLY UPDATES THE MAFIA DATA SPREADSHEET

(please only update the orange cell. You can change tabs, but don't edit anything else).

Wall of Shame:

There are plenty of other people for the Zero Wins/Losses table but I omitted those who have played only one game. The others are the Top Ten (including ties).

Fireblend

Banned
Here's another fun mafia fact for you guys:

Most misspelled name: Acohrs

:p Great work to the spreadsheet-makers, that must have took some serious effort.

Verelios

NOT TO BE OUTDONE

OURO FINALLY UPDATES THE MAFIA DATA SPREADSHEET

(please only update the orange cell. You can change tabs, but don't edit anything else).

Wall of Shame:

There are plenty of other people for the Zero Wins/Losses table but I omitted those who have played only one game. The others are the Top Ten (including ties).
richard-sherman-sad-so-you-gonna-do-me-like-that-flames-i-got-you-on-the-spot-next-time.jpg

And I got all the Ls I need to make a W...and a half. So when I'm looking back on the games I remember

they-dont-want-you-to-win-quote-1.jpg

And what's &#8203;gonna happen is-
1f2e20a9cb61ef8e7293e4c0a6ad2bb8.jpg

I wonder if I used enough images...

tumblr_inline_n70f931NVx1sgmg58.jpg

nin1000

Banned
Well according to this chart I am almost every time town. Feel free to include this line of thought in the coming games.

I also feel flattered to be included with the same people as sorian, *splinter&#8203;, blarg and Cabot. We are unique !

I sure will have to play more games now since splinter took the &#128081;.

Poor verelios.

Top Bottom